Las Vegas Wash & Style
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Do you have a big night out on the town planned? Or, maybe an important business meeting coming up? No matter what occasion you need to look your best for, our Las Vegas wash and style services will have you walking out of our salon looking exceptionally great. We provide outstanding wash and style salon services to women, men, as well as children. Stop by the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin, have a seat, and let our professional hairstylists work their magic.
Las Vegas Wash & Style Pricing and Services Overview
Whether you have a special occasion coming up, or, you just want to experience a fabulous salon experience aimed at making your hair look its best, it should be affordable. Here at the Salon at Lakeside, we understand that budgets come in all shapes and sizes. Because of this, we have set our wash and style services at a cost-effective price that will allow anyone to come in for a salon experience they will never forget.
View our wash and style services overview to see what you have to look forward to:
Wash & Style Package: $40.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- No-cost consultation with one of professional Las Vegas hairstylists to determine the style you have in mind.
- Includes a relaxing wash complete with the use luxurious salon-grade shampoo to prep your hair for the styling session.
- You will enjoy an invigorating scalp massage which provides a mini retreat experience.
- A professional conditioning product will be applied to protect your hair and add moisture.
- Your stylist will blow dry your hair using high-end salon equipment and apply techniques that coincide with the style you have requested.
- Final touches utilizing flat or curling irons, as well as high-quality gels, sprays, and the like, will be applied to create a finished look.
Outstanding Salon Wash & Style Services in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin
Here at the Salon at Lakeside, we want to present our clientele with a high-end salon experience, reminiscent of a “retreat” or “escape” from the stresses of the real world. One aspect of our salon that allows for this is our exceptional location. We are proudly situated in the Desert Shores Community in Summerlin, on the edge of Lake Jacqueline. This allows for tranquil lake views that provide a beautiful and peaceful environment.
Wash & Style Hairdressers that Stand Out from the Rest
When you only have one chance to make your hair look outstanding right before your event, meeting, or night out on the town, you want to ensure you can trust the hairstylist that is working with you. To achieve an incredible Las Vegas wash and style, it takes a skilled stylist, one who has the expertise and training to achieve the look and feel you desire. Our wash and style package is much more than a simple wash, brush, or curl. We take into account many factors that pertain to you as an individual. This is where our trained professionals come into play.
Take a look at what our Las Vegas wash & style professionals have to offer their clientele:
- Our hairstylists are known for their exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- Experienced in proper salon wash and styling techniques for both men and women.
- Extensive product knowledge which ensures that the shampoo and conditioner that’s used works well with your hair type and brings out your hair’s natural beauty.
- Ahead of the game when it comes to the latest trends in Las Vegas hairstyles.
- Provides their clientele with information for keeping their hair healthy in the extreme Las Vegas heat.
- The Salon at Lakeside only utilizes skilled hairstylists that are licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Presents a resort style atmosphere only possible in the high-end area of the Desert Shores community in Summerlin.
- Our Las Vegas wash and style services are performed by dedicated salon experts who go above and beyond to meet their client’s expectations.
Complementary Las Vegas Wash & Style Consultation
Whether you’re looking for a man or women’s wash and style service, the Salon at Lakeside will create a style that’s uniquely you. This is possible through our no-cost consultation that will enable your stylist to listen to your needs, ask specific questions, and make recommendations. The consultation process is an important element in the Las Vegas wash and style process. The time spent determining which direction to go in regarding your hair’s needs and your preferences will produce amazing results.
To prepare you for your visit, take a look at these common questions that your hairstylist at the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin might ask:
- What specific shampoo and conditioner are you currently using and are they providing the results you desire?
- What type of hair styling tools do you typically use – hair dryer, flat iron, curling iron, curlers, and so on?
- Did you bring a photo of a must-have hairstyle that you would like to replicate?
- Do you have any concerns regarding your hair’s texture or the ability to hold a style for long periods of time?
- Does your hair normally work well with certain products – hairsprays, gels, leave-in conditioners, shine enhancers?
- Is the style you are seeking for a specific occasion – business meeting, job interview, date, a night out in downtown Vegas?
Do you feel like your styling session could benefit from a professional haircut? Is so, we offer women’s haircut & style services , as well as Las Vegas men’s hair services. If you have a little one, we also work with children of all ages to create an amazing hairstyle that they will love! Additionally, we offer a wide variety of other hair services in our Summerlin salon in Las Vegas!
Men and Women’s Wash & Style Frequently Asked Questions
The hairstylists at the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores have many years of experience, as well as thorough training. This enables them to handle any questions their clients may have. Here are a few of our most common questions pertaining to our Las Vegas wash and style hair services:
1. My hair is thick, and curly, and tends to be dry, how often should I wash it?
For thick, curly, dry hair, we recommend washing it once a week. Although, depending on your exact hair texture, twice a week may be needed. Thick hair textures can lack the oils that are normally present in hair that is thin or medium thickness. Washing your hair only once or twice during the week will ensure that your hair does not get overly dry. You will also want to use a good hydrating shampoo and conditioner that can lock in the moisture. Our hair salon near downtown Vegas can provide you with professional hair products that are best for your hair type.
2. My hair seems to look flat no matter what I do, can you recommend a few ways to add volume?
Yes, there are several techniques you can use to give the illusion of having hair that has natural volume. Let’s take a look at a few tips that are great for men or women:
- Use a quality volumizing shampoo while washing your hair.
- Blow dry your hair upside down, this can add an incredible amount of volume.
- Use a quality root boosting product while blow drying. It’s important to use this type of product while your hair is still damp.
Our Las Vegas wash and style specialists can demonstrate all these techniques to you during your next appointment.
3. I use a flat iron at home, do you have any tips for protecting my hair while straightening it?
The wrong type of flat iron, along with improper usage can cause damage to your hair. We have some fantastic tips that will arm you with the details needed to protect your hair as you straighten it.
- Don’t just buy any flat iron, purchase one that is made of ceramic and tourmaline, or, titanium. This will tell you that it’s made of high-quality elements. These materials can do a few things for your hair, one, in particular, is locking in moisture. Avoid flat irons that are made of traditional metal.
- Never buy a flat iron that does not come with a temperature setting button. You will want to be able to set a low temperature if needed. High heat can damage your hair very quickly.
- Apply a heat protectant product to your hair before using.
Our Las Vegas salon stylists have your hair’s best interest in mind. They only use high-end, professional flat irons that are proven to protect the hair.
Come in for a Revitalizing Wash & Style at the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin!
Let us take the stress out of washing and styling your hair for your big meeting, event, or night out in Vegas. Our stylists are experienced in men and women’s hair styling techniques and would love to make your hair look and feel awesome! Simply give us a call at (702) 363-1313. If you prefer to send our Las Vegas hair salon an online message, that will work also. Our salon in Desert Shores will welcome you with open doors and have you walking out looking your very best!