Las Vegas Updo Hairstyling
Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Are you looking for an outstanding salon that provides Las Vegas updo services? If so, the Salon at Lakeside is the place to go. Our skilled hairstylists have the ability to create casual or elegant updos for any occasion. No matter what type of hair you have – long, medium, or short, we can create the updo you have envisioned. So, stop by the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin before that big meeting, birthday party, night out with the girls, or, your wedding, and we will create a fabulous updo hairstyle that turns heads!
Las Vegas Updo Hairstyle Pricing and Services Overview
If your goal is to look fabulous for a certain occasion, whether it be a simple social event, or, an extravagant affair, we know that budgets come into play. With that being said, we have created cost-effective package pricing so that you can afford to walk out of our Desert Shores hair salon in Las Vegas with your all your goals met.
Take a look at what services you will enjoy when you come in for your updo:
Updo Hairstyling: $70.00 and Up
- Price May Include the Following Services:
- Includes free consultation of styling possibilities before setting your hair.
- Updos start with the client pre-washing and drying their hair the night before as well as wearing an appropriate button-up shirt or loose t-shirt. Service includes presetting the hair for the required style that the client is planning to achieve. Any pictures the client would like to bring to help the stylist visualize the look the client is going for would be helpful.
- If the client requires their hair to be washed and dried an additional charge of $40 will be applied.
- If washed, your stylist will blow dry your hair using specific techniques that are best for obtaining your chosen updo style.
- Depending on your goals, specific high-quality products will be applied to the hair to achieve a long-lasting style. Top-notch curling irons, flat irons, or rollers may be utilized as well.
- The finishing touches will be applied, such as hairspray and shine enhancers.
- If a client brings in flowers, special pins, or barrettes, they can be added by the stylist.
- The Salon at Lakeside will also carry a variety of pearl and rhinestone pins that will be available for purchase.
- Includes free consultation of styling possibilities before setting your hair.
If you have decided that you want to look incredible, but an updo hairstyle might not be appropriate for the occasion, simply stop by for an amazing wash & style!
Professional Updo Styling Services Located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin
When you arrive at the Salon at Lakeside, you will find a resort-like atmosphere. This is due, in part, to our sensational location on the shores of Lake Jacqueline. In addition to this, our hair salon rests in the Desert Shores Community in Summerlin, a high-end area that our clientele seem to just love. Not only will you enjoy a relaxing updo hairstyling session, you will also walk out of our salon “red carpet” worthy!
Our Stylists are Known for Their Exceptional Las Vegas Updo Creations
When only the best will do, the Salon at Lakeside comes to mind. Our skilled Las Vegas updo specialists have been in the industry for years, and have much creative talent. They can create any updo hairstyle that you desire, for any occasion. The stylists at our Desert Shores location are experienced and trained in the proper techniques, and have the know-how to create an updo that’s best for your overall look, the occasion, and your hair type.
Our Las Vegas updo hairstyling professionals have a lot to offer their clients. Here are a few details on what they can provide for you when you come in for an updo appointment:
- Trained to know what updo styles work best with long, medium, and short hair types.
- Utilize only industry-standard, high-end salon styling equipment.
- Extensive hair product knowledge to ensure that the correct gels, hairsprays, heat protectants, and so on, are used to enhance and keep your updo in place.
- Well-versed in the latest Las Vegas updo hairstyles which include the popular twisted bun updo, detailed knots, the windblown look, and more.
- Experienced at creating beautiful Las Vegas updo styles for wedding parties.
- Capable of working with individuals or groups.
- All the hairstylists at the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores are licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Las Vegas Updo styling Consultation with an Expert Stylist
When it comes to creating an updo masterpiece, your consultation is where it all begins. This will get you and your stylist on the same page when it comes to your dream updo style. Your hairstylist will want to know what you have in mind, and if you have any concerns, or questions. The last step would be to answer essential questions that your updo stylist will have regarding your goals.
Your hairstylist may ask the following questions:
- What specific reason do you have for desiring an updo – a job interview, special night out in downtown Vegas, a date, a business meeting?
- Are you in need of an updo for your upcoming Vegas wedding and will you need updos for your bridal party?
- Are you going for an elegant updo look, or, more of a casual look?
- Did you bring along any images that show the direction you would like to go in?
- Does your hair type or texture give you any concerns about achieving the look you desire?
If it’s been a while since your last haircut, you may want to consider getting a cut or trim before your updo hairstyling appointment begins. Take a look at our women’s haircut services to get a better idea of what we offer. Also, if someone special is waiting for you while you get your star treatment at the Salon at Lakeside, we also offer men’s hair grooming services. Or, for those of you who have children, we love creating cute and stylish hairstyles for kids. We are a full-service Las Vegas salon that can take care of all your hair needs. Additionally, you may also want to view our salon page that is directed specifically for those who will need an updo for a prom or special event.
The Salon at Lakeside Updo Hairstyling Commonly Asked Questions
Our Las Vegas hair salon in Summerlin have clients coming in for updos every week. Because of this, our stylists have a vast amount of knowledge on all things updo. From what type of updo style is best for thin hair, to what’s the best hairspray to hold an updo in place, we have heard it all.
Take a look at a few questions we commonly receive from our clients:
1. What updo style would you recommend for someone with fine hair?
For those of you with fine hair that has problems with obtaining volume, as well as holding styles in place, we recommend the chignon updo. This is a classic updo style that is popular in Las Vegas, and is requested quite often. It’s a style that works well with fine hair and adds the appearance of volume. The word chignon essentially means “the nape of the neck”. You can create this updo style by securing the hair in a knot at the base of the neck. There are several variations of this style, and it can be created to look casual or extremely elegant. Stop by the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores and we can evaluate your hair to see what updo style would look outstanding with your hair type.
2. I need an updo for my wedding, what accessories would be appropriate to place in my hair?
Updo accessories can really dress up your hair on your special day. Depending on the style, you can obtain the specific look you are after by just placing a few accessories into your updo. From a country girl to gaining a royal look, there is something for everyone. The updo specialists at the Salon at Lakeside can work with any accessory you choose to place in your hair during your appointment.
Let’s talk about a few accessories that will give your updo the fashion statement you are seeking:
- Floral Winding Vine – This beautiful accessory is designed to weave in and out of your hair. It stays in place with a hidden comb and creates a breathtaking look.
- Sparkling Pins – Bobby pins are often used to hold fly-a-ways down. Try using pins that have sparking diamond-like tips. This will give your updo an elegant look.
- Flowers – This classic accessory option has been used for generations. There are many variations – from real flowers to imitation, to hundreds of styles and colors. They can be carefully placed in appropriate sections of your updo for an eye-catching look.
- Tiara – Give yourself the royal treatment by placing an exquisite tiara on your updo. A tiara is a traditional hair accessory that certainly adds a level of elegance that is hard to beat.
3. Do you have any tips for getting an updo for a job interview?
We’ve had many updo requests for job interviews. In our experience, we’ve found that a braided updo, bun, or low laying ponytail seem to do the trick when it comes to giving you that professional look. We recommend using quality hair products to hold your updo in place, as well as keep fly-a-ways at bay. Additionally, although it might be tempting, you should avoid elegant updos, trendy looks, or updos that are too casual. You need a perfectly balanced updo that makes just the right statement. When you come into the Salon at Lakeside for your complimentary consultation, we will work with you to ensure that the proper “interview” type updo is created to increase your chances of landing that job!
Let Our Las Vegas Updo Stylists Create a Look That Will Exceed Your Expectations!
Once you’ve had a chance to see the stylists at our Desert Shores location work their magic on your hair, you won’t want to go anywhere else for you updo needs. We work with you individually to create an updo that you will be 100 percent excited about. No matter what the occasion, we can handle it. If you would like to stop by for a complimentary consultation, give us a call at (702) 363-1313. We can also be reached online, if you find that more convenient. We look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to create a fabulous updo style that you will just love!