Las Vegas Spray Tanning
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you’re looking for a way to get that perfect golden glow without having to spend hours in the sun, we have a Las Vegas spray tanning package that you most certainly will be interested in. Our Summerlin salon offers a great package deal for those looking for that sunkissed look without any of the harmful UV rays that go hand in hand with traditional sun tanning. Plus, you can be sure that our experienced tanning team will have you well taken care of so you will be sure to walk out our salon doors looking sensational. With all that in mind, let’s learn more about this popular salon service:
Las Vegas Spray Tanning Pricing & Services
Here at our Desert Shores salon, we offer a spray tanning package that’s perfect for anyone looking to achieve an incredible tan at a cost-effective price. Our pricing is very affordable, and we include a variety of services with your package to ensure that you get the most out of your experience. You can read an overview of our tanning services below, but if you have any questions at all about the process in general, feel free to give us a call at (702) 363-1313.
Las Vegas Spray Tan Package: $45.00+
Pricing May Include the Following:
- We include an essential spray tanning consultation with your package, and this is especially important when you’re new to tanning and may have questions or concerns.
- Before your session begins, your tanning expert will evaluate your skin tone to be able to create a custom spray tan color that’s best for your overall look.
- Once the appropriate colors are mixed and ready to go, you will have a moment to undress or change into whatever you feel comfortable tanning in – most wear a bathing suit or undergarments.
- Your tanning artists will then begin to evenly spray a tanning mist over your body with several passes if needed.
- After the body is fully covered, you’re free to change back into your clothing. The tanning solution is quick-drying, but even so, we suggest that you wear loose-fitting clothing so that the solution does not rub off before it’s completely dry. We also suggest wearing opened-toed shoes so that you will not have to slip on socks after your appointment.
- Aftercare information will be provided so that you can properly care for your tan to maximize the number of days that it will last.
- Please note that if you have a special event coming up, it’s best not to book an appointment the day of or even the day before. We recommend scheduling it at least a few days before to allow the spray tan time to fully activate and no longer be susceptible to rubbing off.
- If you’re tanning so that you look sensational for an event or social gathering, you may also want to complete the look by booking a few other Las Vegas salon appointments – below are a few suggestions:
- Facial Peel Package: $75.00+
- Gel Manicure Package: $40.00+
- Classic Eyelash Extensions Package: $125.00+
- Partial Hair Highlights Package: $75.00+
- Women’s Haircut & Style Package: $55.00+
- Full Hair Highlights Package: $110.00+
- Color Retouch Package: $65.00+
- Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment Package: $65.00+
- Traditional Pedicure Package: $45.00+
- Gel Pedicure Package: $55.00+
Airbrush Tanning Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The Salon at Lakeside is located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin in Las Vegas. This area is especially known for its wonderful scenery and upscale neighborhoods. When you arrive at our salon, you will enjoy upfront views of Lake Jacquelin because we just happen to be located right on the shores of this beautiful lake. In addition to this, we also enjoy outstanding views of the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. Our Clark County beauty salon offers you a retreat-like atmosphere in a modern setting, and the best part is that we are conveniently located near downtown Las Vegas, as well as the Vegas Strip.
Sunless Tanning Professionals in the Las Vegas Area
Our Summerlin salon offers you a team of spray tan experts that can provide you with a safe and beautiful tan. We use the latest equipment and techniques to ensure that your tan is perfect and what you were hoping for. In addition to this, our team is capable of customizing tanning colors for you, so we can therefore utilize the perfect shade that goes well with your skin tone. With all that said, whether you want a natural-looking tan or a more dramatic look, we can help you achieve it. Here’s a summary of what our airbrush tanning experts have going for them:
- Trained and experienced in the process of airbrushed tanning to achieve a beautiful and even tan. This includes being well versed in operating the airbrush gun and knowing how much solution to use on specific areas of the body.
- We pride ourselves in the ability to custom mix tanning colors to pinpoint the exact color that looks perfect with your overall skin tone, hair color, and so on.
- Our Las Vegas tanning artists are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
- The Salon at Lakeside has a team of professional airbrush technicians that are helpful and welcoming.
- We have salon experts that can meet all your beauty needs by being able to provide services such as permanent makeup, along with shampoo and blowout packages, head massages that can be added to any service we offer, hair color correction sessions, as well as Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup services.
Tanning Salon Consultations at No Charge to You
Our Las Vegas spray tanning package comes with a complimentary consultation. This is crucial because it’s essential to discuss the details of the tanning session before it begins, especially if you’re new to sunless tanning. When you go in for your consultation, our tanning artists will ask a few questions about your skin type and how dark you would like your tan to be. They will also ask about any allergies you may have to certain ingredients in the tanning solution. If, in fact, you are new to airbrush tanning, the technician may also do a test patch on your skin to make sure that you don’t have any adverse reactions to the solution – it’s very rare that someone does.
So you’re prepared, below you will find a few questions that we may ask during your consultation:
- Is this your first spray tan session at The Salon at Lakeside?
- Are you hoping for a light sunkissed tan or more of a dark bronze?
- Do you know if you have any allergies to typical tanning solutions?
- Is this Las Vegas tanning appointment for a special occasion?
- Are you interested in hearing about any of our other salon services such as our traditional makeup package, wash and style session, microneedling, or perhaps an acrylic full set appointment, with an acrylic fills follow-up, a Brazilian Blowout, or maybe a hair treatment mask?
Airbrush Tan Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re trying to get ready for summer or just want to feel more confident, a sunless spray tan can give your skin the boost it needs. However, if you’re new to the game, you may have some questions that you would like to ask before you book your appointment. With that in mind, keep reading for the most common spray tan questions and their answers – this will give you a head start on your tanning inquiries.
What is a sunless spray tan?
A sunless spray tan is where a salon tanning product is applied (sprayed) onto the skin in a fine mist. It typically contains an active ingredient called dihydroxyacetone (DHA), which reacts with the amino acids in the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin to create a beautiful browning effect. Sunless spray tans are a popular way to get a quick and even tan without having to spend time in the sun or in a tanning bed, and this also allows you to avoid dangerous UV rays.
How does the airbrush gun work? Well, most airbrush tanning guns have two parts: the gun itself and the compressor. The compressor is powered by an electric motor and delivers air at high pressure to the gun. The airbrush gun has a nozzle where the tanning solution is released, and when you press the trigger on the gun, air pressure forces the tanning solution out of the nozzle in a perfect fine mist.
Spray tans can also be used to achieve a deeper darker tan than would be possible with sun exposure alone. There are many different brands and formulations of sunless spray tans on the market with some products containing ingredients that can cause skin irritation, and this is why it’s essential to work with a salon professional – they use only the best products.
What are the benefits of salon spray tanning instead of natural sun tanning?
Spray tans have been around for years, but people who are new to this salon tanning sensation can be skeptical about them. Some think it’s not possible to achieve a perfect-looking tan without the sun, or they’re afraid it will look streaky. But the truth is, with the right salon technician and products, a spray tan can look natural and last 7 to 10 days, and this is what the clients at our Summerlin salon can expect. With all that in mind, here are a few reasons you should consider getting a spray tan:
- Sunless spray tans can quickly provide you with an even, natural-looking bronzed complexion.
- Unlike traditional tanning methods, sunless spray tans do not require any UV exposure, so they are much safer for your skin than sunbathing, as well as much safer than using a tanning bed.
- Salon spray tans can be performed in a matter of minutes, making them a convenient option for busy people.
- The results typically last about 7-10 days, so you will look fabulous for that special event coming up, date, or social gathering.
- Most Las Vegas spray tan solutions now contain anti-aging ingredients that help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- This type of tanning method can camouflage imperfections such as stretch marks and cellulite, which is something that a traditional tan may accentuate.
What steps can I take to make my spray tan last longer?
This is a common question we get from our tanning clients, and for good reason. Your tan should typically last about 7 to 10 days, but to ensure it lasts the full duration, you will want to take certain steps to protect your new tan, and you will find a few of them below:
- Exfoliate your skin before your airbrush tanning session. This will help remove any dead skin cells that could potentially interfere with the even application of the tanning solution.
- Apply a barrier cream to any areas that are prone to dryness or irritation, such as the elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Speak to your Las Vegas spray tanning technician as to which tanning solution is right for your skin type. If you have very dry skin, opt for a hydrating formula, if available, to help keep your skin moist during the tanning process.
- Be sure to wear loose-fitting clothing after your appointment. Tight clothes can rub against the skin and cause the tanning solution to fade prematurely.
- Avoid excessive sweating and bathing for at least 12 hours after your Las Vegas airbrush tanning session. Sweating can cause the tanning solution to streak or fade, while bathing will remove the excess solution and may diminish the color of your tan.
- Apply a moisturizing lotion daily to maintain your spray tan to keep your skin from drying out.
Additional Services Offered at The Salon at Lakeside
Our Desert Shores salon offers much more than affordable tanning packages. In fact, we can provide just about every salon service you would ever need to look and feel your very best. This includes services such as mink full set eyelash extensions, and hair mask repair treatment packages, brow shaping, as well as our popular men’s haircut and style services, and our airbrush makeup applications that provide a picture-perfect look. The Salon at Lakeside also has a cost-effective volume eyelash extensions package. We offer many other Las Vegas salon services, as seen below:
- Do you feel like you’re not 100 percent happy with the way your brows look? Then simply book an eyebrow extensions package at our Summerlin salon.
- If you would like your face to be smooth to the touch, we can help with a full face waxing session.
- Those who are striving to add more body to their hair, should know that our Las Vegas wave and curl perm service would be the answer.
- We offer affordable chin waxing and lip waxing packages for those who want to look their ultimate best on a daily basis and don’t want to worry about quick hair growth.
- The Salon at Lakeside offers professional updo hair styling packages for anyone needing an elegant look for an upcoming event. We also have a special package for prom updos for anyone who will be graduating.
- Have you ever tried a lash lift? If not, you would be amazed at how great your lashes will look 24/7, without all the effort.
- For anyone who has lash extensions but would like them removed, you can book our eyelash extensions removal package at our Desert Shores salon.
- If you have classic lashes and want to kick it up a notch, try our 3D volume eyelash extensions, or 4D-5D. In addition to this, we offer transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions appointments for those who are interested. You can also read all about our volume eyelash extensions package options if you’re not sure which size is best for you.
- Our salon located near downtown Vegas has professional dermaplaning packages available for those who would like to address skin issues.
- Schedule a spa pedicure package and walk out of our salon feeling and looking your best. We also offer a special gel mani pedi package so both your hands and feet look perfect.
- Add some depth to your hair by scheduling our popular Las Vegas balayage hair highlights package.
- If you have little ones, we offer children’s haircut packages that will have your kids loving their hair!
- Go all out with our 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions package, and while you’re here, also book an eyebrow tinting session to complete the look.
- If you have a special occasion coming up, consider coming in for a blow dry hair styling session and a traditional mani pedi at our salon near the Vegas Strip.
- We would like you to know that we offer professional nail repair services in the Las Vegas area. We also provide convenient nail polish change packages for anyone who needs a refresh.
- For those who would like to have beautiful hands, try out our traditional manicure services, and also add a French polish tips package for a customized look.
- If it’s time for you to have your hair colored, The Salon at Lakeside has one process hair color appointments that can be scheduled with our hair color specialists.
Book Your Las Vegas Spray Tan Appointment at Our Summerlin Salon Today!
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a natural-looking tan or you want to avoid the harmful effects of UV exposure, sunless spray tanning is a great option. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that this form of tanning has become one of the most popular ways to achieve a beautiful bronze complexion. If we have sparked your interest, then be sure to schedule your appointment at our salon near downtown Vegas. You can do so by contacting The Salon at Lakeside via our website, or give us a call at (702) 363-1313 to book a day that’s most convenient for you. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get the tan you have been hoping for! Before you go, be sure to check out our main salon page that discusses all the packages we offer here at The Salon at Lakeside.