Las Vegas Spa Pedicure
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Everyone should ensure that their feet are healthy and look exceptional, and this is possible with our Las Vegas spa pedicure package. It includes everything needed to maintain your feet at an affordable price. Our spa pedicure experts are experienced, knowledgeable, and educated on the spa pedicure process, and they offer outstanding customer service. Below we explain this process, as well as dive into more information on the topic so you can have a better understanding of it. With that said, let’s get started!
Las Vegas Spa Pedicure Pricing & Services
Because foot health and having the feet look sensational is important to many people, we made sure to price our package so that it’s affordable. This will allow those who want to maintain their look, the ability to come in as needed. We also ensure that our package includes everything that’s needed for you to walk out of our salon 100 percent satisfied.
The following information details what’s included in a spa pedicure appointment:
Spa Pedicure Package: $45.00-$55.00+ (price depends on choice of regular or gel polish)
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Your package comes complete with a free salon consultation where you can discuss the details of the appointment beforehand.
- If your toenails have nail polish on them, your pedicure specialist will remove it to prepare for the new polish.
- The feet are exfoliated with a scrub mask which will remove unwanted calluses and soften the feet.
- You can sit back and unwind because your Las Vegas spa pedicure package comes with a relaxing foot massage.
- The cuticles will be trimmed and pushed back for a healthy, refined look.
- We cut the nails and file them into your desired shape.
- A base coat of clear gel or regular nail polish is applied to each nail.
- Once dry, colored gel or regular polish is painted on the nails, and two coats may be needed. A second clear coat is added to protect the underlying color coats.
- For those who opt for gel polish, a UV light is utilized after each coat to harden and dry the polish.
- If time permits, you may want to take advantage of our other packages while you are at the salon – here are a few recommendations:
Popular Salon in the Summerlin Desert Shores Area
When you arrive at the Salon at Lakeside, you will notice that we are right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, which provides for a retreat-like atmosphere. Additionally, our salon offers exceptional views of the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. This, with the fact that our customer service is outstanding, all makes for a lovely place to be pampered with our beauty services. We are located in Clark County, within the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, near downtown Vegas. Because of this, we are conveniently located for anyone who wants to stop in for an appointment on their way out to the Vegas Strip!
Spa Pedicure Experts Near Downtown Vegas
When you schedule a spa pedicure appointment at The Salon at Lakeside, you can be sure that your pedicure specialist is well qualified and has a goal of producing the absolute best results. In addition to this, our entire team of salon experts can offer you just about any service you’re interested in, such as our popular brow shaping packages, wave & curl perm services, as well as mink full set eyelash extensions appointments, eyebrow extensions, and classic eyelash extensions sessions, and the like.
Here are a few more details about our team at our Summerlin salon:
- Our pedicure specialists are experienced at taking care of their client’s feet to maintain foot health, which includes removing calluses, cutting nails and cuticles, as well as massage techniques that increase circulation.
- The pedicure artists at our salon are skilled at choosing the best nail polish color that can complement their client’s skin tone, as well as hair. They also use nothing but the best pedicure equipment that ensures safety and comfort.
- Our team is professionally licensed in the state of NV.
- The staff at The Salon at Lakeside is capable of offering you additional services such as microneedling, and fabulous permanent makeup packages, and acrylic full set packages, lip waxing services, and our popular volume eyelash extensions packages, color retouches, and transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions, just to name a few.
Free Consultations Included with Our Salon Packages
No matter what type of package you schedule at our salon located near downtown Vegas, you can look forward to a complimentary consultation. This will allow you to start your session off on the right foot, ensuring that your pedicure specialist knows your appointment goals before the session starts. During this time, you will have a chance to ask your spa pedicure professional any questions that you have, as well as address concerns. You may also be asked a few questions as well – below are a few examples of what might be asked during your consultation.
- Is this your first Las Vegas spa pedicure?
- Would you like gel polish or regular nail polish?
- Did you schedule your pedicure to look great for a special occasion or just a beautiful and neat everyday look?
- Do you have calluses that you would like removed, and are there any other issues you would like to address regarding your feet?
- When it comes to the polish color, do you prefer a fun look, dramatic, or more of a professional appearance?
- Are there any other salon packages that you would be interested in today, such as a lash lift, or maybe a facial peel, or an updo styling appointment, a hair color correction package, partial hair highlights, or maybe balayage hair highlight services?
Spa Pedicure Commonly Asked Questions
It’s possible you may have a few questions for us, especially if you have never had a spa pedicure before. Our salon experts are here for you to answer all your questions, but to get you started, we are including a Q&A section that will provide you with our most common questions.
What are the advantages of a spa pedicure?
Once you have had a spa pedicure, you will wonder why you waited so long! Why? Because there are so many benefits to getting one – from the health advantage to how sensational it looks, it’s certainly worth the trip to the salon! With that in mind, let’s take a look at a few advantages of getting a Las Vegas spa pedicure:
- Removes Calluses and More: Spa pedicure exfoliating techniques successfully remove unwanted calluses, corns, and similar. This will also make your feet soft and smooth.
- Nails that are Healthy: Having your nails trimmed and cuticles attended to can keep your nails in good health. Additionally, a spa pedicure can reduce the chances of overgrown or ingrown nails.
- Improves Circulation: The relaxing foot massage and exfoliation process can increase circulation.
- Gorgeous Nails and Feet: One of the main benefits of a spa pedicure is that it can provide a client with beautiful feet from heel to toe. The regular or gel nail polish creates a perfect look – from traditional colors, to bright, fun hues; it can look sensational. In addition to this, the exfoliating process further perfects the feet by removing dry, dead skin cells for perfect-looking heels.
How frequently should I book my spa pedicure appointments?
A typical answer would be every four to six weeks. However, the answer should really be based on a few things such as a client’s nail rate of growth, as well as how well they care for their feet in-between visits. For those who have nails that grow pretty fast, you would benefit from scheduling your appointments every four weeks.
When it comes to the care you place on your feet, for those who are active in ways that are rough on the feet, like always being barefoot, frequenting the beach often, not using moisturizer on a regular basis, and so on, you may benefit from having a spa pedicure every three to four weeks. For those who have a slow nail growth rate and go overboard on caring for their feet, it’s safe to say that every six weeks will work out.
Can you explain the differences between a gel spa pedicure and a traditional spa pedicure?
When you come in for your Las Vegas spa pedicure, you will have the option to have your nails painted with gel or regular nail polish. Because of this, you may want to know the differences between the two. With that in mind, let’s dive into the following information.
Most people are familiar with regular nail polish, especially since many women have used this type of polish since they were young. But when it comes to gel polish, although extremely popular, some people may not be familiar with it.
Gel polish is known for lasting longer than traditional polish; in fact, it can last two to four weeks, while regular polish may last one week. Also, gel polish won’t chip or break as easily. Another difference is that gel polish is quick drying. Those who have been to a nail salon for a manicure or pedicure, only to smudge their polish on the way out, know how desirable quick-drying nails are. Regular nail polish takes about 20 minutes to completely dry. In contrast, gel polish can dry fast because it contains certain ingredients that when placed under a UV light, dry within a minute or so.
While we are on the topic, you may want to read information on our two spa pedicure packages that are separated by nail polish type – gel pedicure and traditional pedicure.
Additional Services at Our Beauty Salon Near the Vegas Strip
The Salon at Lakeside offers many beauty services to the Las Vegas community and surrounding areas. We are a full-service salon that specializes in hair care, skin care, manicures and pedicures, lash and brow services, and more. You can book such appointments as a deep conditioning hair treatment, or an eyelash extensions removal package, dermaplaning, as well as a full face waxing session. With all that said, let’s take a look at more of our professional services:
- Stop by our main salon page to view all the packages our Desert Shores salon has to offer. You can also check out our bridal salon services as well!
- Book our popular 3D volume eyelash extensions package to get those stunning lashes you desire!
- We offer full hair highlights for anyone who wants to look incredible.
- Did you break a nail? We can mend it for you with our nail repair services.
- Book your next men’s haircut and style appointment at our salon near the Vegas Strip.
- If you love having your hands and nails look sensational, schedule our traditional manicure package today.
- For those who have acrylic nails, be sure to schedule your acrylic fills appointment.
- We have wash and style packages for those who want someone to make their hair look fabulous.
- Do you have an important occasion coming up but your polish is chipping? If so, book a Las Vegas nail polish change package!
- Get noticed with the results of either our 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions or 4D-5D volume eyelash extensions packages.
- We can make your nails look sensational with the Las Vegas gel manicure package we offer at our Desert Shores beauty salon.
- Make sure to try out French polish tips that our clients are raving about.
- At The Salon at Lakeside we provide head massages for those who have had a stressful day or just want to relax.
- We offer chin waxing packages for our Las Vegas clients who need a facial touchup.
- When you want to get exceptional results, just book an appointment with one of our hair color specialists.
- one process hair color appointments are available at our salon near downtown Vegas.
- For those who want their hands and feet to look their best, we suggest scheduling a gel mani pedi package or a traditional mani pedi appointment.
- If you will be graduating soon, make sure that you and your friends book your prom updos in advance.
- We recommend a hair treatment mask package to anyone who has dull, lifeless hair!
- Our shampoo and blowout packages are affordable and will have your hair looking beautiful.
- If your brows look too light, we can help with our Las Vegas eyebrow tinting services.
- Do your kids need a trim? We provide children’s haircut appointments at our Summerlin salon.
Contact The Salon at Lakeside to Schedule Your Las Vegas Spa Pedicure Today!
Our spa pedicure sessions not only keep your feet healthy and beautiful, but they are also relaxing. Additionally, our team of pedicure specialists will make you feel welcome and have you looking forward to your next appointment. Also, we can provide you with other related nail services such as manicures or mani pedi packages. If this interests you, reach out to The Salon at Lakeside by calling us at (702) 363-1313. You can also contact us through our online form at any time. Thank you for taking the time to read about our Las Vegas spa package!