Las Vegas Shampoo & Blowout
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you want to relax and have a salon expert provide you with a fabulous Las Vegas shampoo and blowout, stop by The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin. We utilize only the finest quality hair products, as well as the most innovative salon equipment. This ensures that we offer you the best salon shampooing services possible. So, if you have a meeting that you want to look your best for, or, maybe you have plans in downtown Vegas, we can help your hair look and feel incredible with our shampoo and blow dry services.
Las Vegas Shampoo and Blowout Pricing & Services
Treating yourself to a professional shampoo and blowout should not only be enjoyable, but also affordable. With this in mind, we provide our clientele with pricing that makes taking care of your hair cost-effective. View the following details to see what comes with your shampoo and blowout session:
Shampoo & Blowout Package: $40.00+
Pricing May Include the Following:
- Free consultation with one of our top-rated Las Vegas hairstylists to discuss your hair needs.
- Your stylist will utilize a high-quality shampoo that’s best for your specific hair type.
- A professional conditioning product will be used to aid in moisture retention, reduce frizz, and remove tangles.
- Light styling techniques will be applied during your professional blowout session. Full styling techniques that make use of curling or flat irons, or, other extras such as French braiding will be an additional charge.
- Final touches such as gels, sprays, and shine enhancers will be used to complete the look.
- Our Summerlin salon can also provide you with these exceptional services:
Professional Salon Shampoo & Blow Dry Services in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin
Our premier hair salon located in Summerlin offers our clientele a chance to relax in a “retreat” like atmosphere, complete with sensational views of Lake Jacqueline. This high-end area of Desert Shores provides a wonderful experience for our clients, as well as a chance to escape to a luxury salon environment. When you arrive at our Las Vegas hair salon, be prepared to love the experience, as well as your hair!
The Best Hairstylists in the Las Vegas Area
When it comes to having someone assist you with your hair care needs, it’s best to ensure that they are experienced, trained, and up to date on the latest hair trends. Knowing this, The Salon at Lakeside will have only the best hairstylists in Las Vegas attending to your hair. After your stylist works their magic, the results will reflect our salon’s high standards, as well as our stylist’s expertise.
See what our Las Vegas shampoo & blowout professionals have to offer:
- The Las Vegas stylists in our Summerlin hair salon have numerous years of experience within the industry.
- Extensive knowledge of various shampoo products to better determine which will work best with their client’s hair type.
- Able to inform clients on techniques they can utilize for protecting their hair from the Las Vegas heat.
- All Salon at Lakeside hairstylists are licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Each stylist is friendly and personable with the intent of building professional relationships with their clients.
- Our Las Vegas shampoo and blowout services are professionally done by hairstylists who care about their client’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- The team at our Summerlin salon can help you achieve all your beauty goals by providing you with a wide variety of services such as blow dry hair styling sessions, and lash lift packages, along with elegant updo hair styling services, 3D volume eyelash extensions, and nail repair appointments.
Complimentary Salon at Lakeside Consultation
When you come in for your Las Vegas Shampoo and blowout, we provide you with a no-cost consultation to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment. Consulting with your stylist to inform them of what your hair needs may be, and to bring to their attention any concerns you may have, will allow for a more productive shampoo and blow dry session.
The following questions are an example of what your Desert Shores hairstylist may ask during your consultation:
- What type of shampoo are you currently using?
- Do you utilize any type of hair protectant before blow drying?
- Are styling tools a normal part of your daily routine – flat iron, curling iron, or hot curlers?
- Do you prefer to use any specific types of products such as leave-in conditioners, gels, or shine enhancers?
- Are you seeking a Las Vegas shampoo and blow dry for a specific occasion?
If you need more than just a shampoo and blow dry, take a look at our women’s haircut and style services, or, check out our Salon at Lakeside’s Las Vegas men’s hair grooming services page. Do you happen to have little ones, if so, bring them along, we provide hair services to children of all ages!
Summerlin Hair Salon Frequently Asked Questions
The stylists at The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin have clients that come in on a weekly basis for a Las Vegas shampoo and blowout appointment. Because of this, their extensive experience has allowed them to become experts in the field. Here are a few questions that have come through our Las Vegas hair salon:
What type of shampoo would you recommend for dry hair?
Having dry hair can become a big problem when wanting to present yourself as having healthy-looking locks. You may need to take a few extra steps to gain the look you are after. This includes seeking out shampoos that are specially formulated to combat dryness. You will want to use shampoos that contain moisturizing properties. This would include quality oils such as argan, coconut, jojoba, and more. We recommend that you avoid shampoos that contain sulfates, as this can worsen your hair’s dry condition.
In addition to this, you may want to consider a deep conditioning treatment to add moisture back to your hair, as well as repair some of the damage that has caused your hair to become dry in the first place. Your stylist at our Las Vegas hair salon in Summerlin will be able to recommend a good moisturizing shampoo during your free consultation.
Should I use a heat protectant on my hair before blow drying it?
We highly recommend using a heat protectant on your hair while blow drying. Not using one can leave your hair unprotected from the heat of your hair dryer. This also applies to using a curling or flat iron, and hot curlers. There are many brands, as well as products for different hair types, so be sure to ask your stylist which would be best for you during your Salon at Lakeside consultation.
Does it make a difference if I use hot or cold water to shampoo my hair?
This is a great question! Yes, it actually does matter. Our recommendation is to wash your hair in warm water to open up the cuticle a bit to remove oils and dirt. Avoid hot water altogether, as this may damage your hair. Continue with a cold rinse to lock in the moisture. Although using cold water to keep your hair healthy may seem like an answer that is too simple to be true, it does make a difference.
Here is a more detailed explanation of each water temperature and the effects they have on your hair:
- Hot Water: Shampooing with water that is too hot can strip the natural oils from your hair. Plus, it dries the hair out because it removes its moisture. Additionally, removing moisture from the hair shaft can cause your hair to become frizzy. Furthermore, if you use conditioner after shampooing, and utilize hot water to rinse, it will essentially remove all the conditioning benefits and wash them down the drain!
- Warm Water: This temperature water is ideal for shampooing your hair in because it opens up the cuticle and allows for a more effective washing by removing unwanted dirt and excess oils.
- Cold Water: It’s a good practice to rinse your hair in cold water after you shampoo it. Cold water will do wonders for your hair. It closes the cuticle after a warm wash, which helps your hair keep its moisture by sealing it in. With the cuticle closed from the cold water, your hair will retain its moisture for a much longer period of time. It will also cause your hair to be more soft and flexible. Cold water attributes to your cuticle laying flat, this can give your hair the appearance of having more shine!
When you come into our Desert Shores hair salon, any of our stylists will be more than happy to explain in detail if you have any questions regarding water temperature and your hair.
Check Out More Fabulous Las Vegas Hair Salon Services
Our Desert Shores salon can help you reach your full potential when it comes to hair, nails, skin care, and more. We do this with our professional salon packages and our incredible customer service. We offer services such as spa pedicure packages, Brazilian Blowouts, and French polish tips add-on services, traditional pedicure sessions, and eyebrow extensions packages. We have many more salon packages for you to consider, such as the following:
- Need to look your best for a special occasion? Make an appointment for a wash and style in our Summerlin hair salon.
- For those of you that have an event coming up and wearing your hair down just won’t do, take a look at our updo styling page. We also have a prom and special events updo page that may be of interest.
- Schedule an airbrush makeup session when you have a special event, meeting, and the like.
- Get noticed with our volume eyelash extensions offered at our Summerlin salon. Or, if you prefer something less noticeable, try out our classic eyelash extensions.
- You can get an affordable Las Vegas lip waxing or chin waxing package at The Salon at Lakeside. We also offer a great full face waxing package for those who want full coverage.
- Schedule a traditional mani pedi appointment at our Clark County salon and walk out with beautiful nails. Or, just schedule a traditional manicure if you only want your hands attended to.
- The lash experts at our Desert Shores salon have transition from classic to volume packages that can meet your needs.
- You won’t have to change your polish yourself, just book a nail polish change session and we will do it for you.
- If you don’t like the way your eyebrows look, we can have you loving them with our brow shaping services.
- We are a full-service hair and nail salon in Las Vegas that offers acrylic full set services.
- If you would like permanent makeup applied, we can do that for you. Or, for those who would just like traditional makeup applied for the day, we have you covered.
- Try out our full hair highlights package to see just how beautiful your hair can look. Also, we have professional hair treatment mask packages that can protect your hair after a highlight.
- Balayage hair highlights are popular in Las Vegas and we offer this service at our Summerlin salon.
- Try adding a head massage to your next salon package, it will help you relax.
- We offer outstanding bridal salon services at our Las Vegas beauty salon located in Summerlin.
- If you love gel nails, we have affordable gel pedicure and gel manicure packages just for you. Or, you can book a gel mani pedi session instead.
- For those who are looking for a lash extension salon, know that we offer 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions, as well as 4D-5D volume extensions.
- Head over to our main salon packages page for more information on all that we offer at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Contact our salon to book your next facial peel, or inquire about our professional microneedling services.
- Our hair color specialists can provide you with hair color correction packages, as well as color retouch sessions.
- Looking to gain some curls or more body? See our curl and wave hair perm services page to find out more.
- Keep your hair in great condition with our hair mask repair treatment package that’s offered at an affordable price.
Stop By for an Amazing Shampoo & Blowout in Our Desert Shores Salon Near Downtown Vegas!
We want you to love your hair and our stylists have the training and experience to make that happen. Start with a relaxing shampoo and blowout session that will have you looking great for your next event, interview, meeting, or, for no reason except to look your best. Contact one of our outstanding Desert Shores hairstylists at (702) 363-1313. You can also send The Salon at Lakeside an online message. We look forward to meeting with you and taking care of all your hair needs in our hair salon located near downtown Vegas.