Las Vegas Prom & Special Events Updo Hairstyling – Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Do you have a Las Vegas prom or special event coming up? If so, you will want to stop by the Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin. This popular hair salon is known for creating fabulous updo hairstyles that are unmatched in the industry; taking care of every detail – from blowouts, braiding, curling, applying special hair accessories, and more. Our team of skilled hairstylists can provide individual or group updo styling services that will be sure to impress! When it comes to proms and special events, the Salon at Lakeside will exceed your expectations.
Las Vegas Prom & Special Events Updo Hairstyling Pricing and Services Overview
We realize that ensuring you look your best during your prom or special event is an absolute must! With that in mind, we assign our top event updo hairstylists when these type of styling requests come our way. But, just because you will be utilizing our top talent, doesn’t mean you will have to pay top dollar. The Salon at Lakeside in Las Vegas has created affordable prom and special event updo packages that will allow you to achieve the look you desire at a price that’s cost-effective; no matter what the event – formal or casual (Please note this does not include weddings).
We proudly offer the following Las Vegas event hairstyling services to our clientele:
Prom and Special Event Updo Hairstyling: $70.00 and up
- Price May Include the Following Services:
- Complimentary consultation with a Las Vegas updo hairstylist.
- If your chosen updo hairstyle does not prohibit washing immediately before, your stylist will provide you with a professional wash using luxurious salon-grade shampoo, as well as conditioner.
- Professional blow drying techniques will be utilized to achieve the best possible outcome for your chosen prom or special event updo style.
- If applicable to your hairstyle, flat iron and curling iron techniques will be utilized.
- If your Las Vegas special event or prom updo requires the placement of certain hair accessories, no problem! We often place items such as flowers, clips, diamond-studded pins, and more.
- Complimentary consultation with a Las Vegas updo hairstylist.
For those of you who have changed your mind and would like to attend your prom or special event without an updo hairstyle, take a look at our wash & style page.
Exceptional Updo Hairstyling in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin Near Downtown Vegas
When you’re looking for a full-service hair salon that offers only the best, you can rely on the Salon at Lakeside. Not only will we ensure that your special occasion updo looks stunning, but that you also have a retreat-like experience during your visit. Our sensational location allows us to offer our clientele stunning views of Lake Jacqueline; setting the stage for a fabulous experience. This well-known area of the Desert Shores Community in Summerlin is like no other in Las Vegas. It creates a tranquil and beautiful atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy your updo hairstyling session.
Highly Skilled Las Vegas Hairstylists Experienced at Creating Prom & Special Event Updos
We all know how much prom night can mean to someone, or, a special event, and that’s why we make sure that only the best updo hairstylists in Las Vegas join our team. Our updo specialists utilize many years of experience with special event and prom updos, as well as extensive training. No matter what the event – a prom, corporate dinner, birthday or holiday party, and so on, the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin can handle the job!
Our Desert Shores prom and special events updo hairstyling technicians strive to provide their clients with exceptional service. Take a look at what they can offer:
- Experienced in various techniques for creating special event and prom updos.
- Armed with equipment that produces the very best updo styling results.
- Extensive knowledge of products that work best with updo hairstyles. This can include special hairsprays for extreme holds, shine enhancers that won’t weigh your hair down, and more.
- Up-to-date on the most popular Las Vegas updo styles, as well as the ability to create a unique updo that fits your personality.
- Capable of creating updos for large prom or special event groups.
- The hairstylists in our Summerlin Salon are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Consultation with a Salon at Lakeside Updo Expert
You may only have one shot at making a grand appearance at your prom or special event. With this being said, you will want to be sure your special occasion updo stylist is top-notch. There will be no time for mistakes or misunderstandings. This is where your complimentary updo consultation comes into play. Your Las Vegas updo hairstylist will work with you to determine the style that will work best for you. You will have a chance to express your needs and concerns to give your hairstylist a good idea of what you’re hoping for. Your hairstylist will also ask you a set of important questions that will equip them with the information needed to create an updo masterpiece that you will never forget.
To better prepare you for your consultation, have a look at this set of typical questions your hairstylist may ask:
- Is your updo needed for a Las Vegas prom, or, another special event?
- Would you like a trendy updo, something a little more classic, or, a creative and unique look?
- Did you bring any images that reflect the style that you prefer?
- Do you have any concerns about the updo style you are attempting to achieve?
During your free consultation, your hairstylist may suggest that you have your hair trimmed before styling. If this is the case, take a look at our hair services page to view our relevant services. If you bring any female friends along with you, they can take advantage of our women’s haircut and style services while they wait. We also offer outstanding men’s haircuts as well. If you happen to bring little ones along with you, our Salon in Summerlin specializes in children’s haircuts.
Prom & Special Event Updo Hairstyling Commonly Asked Questions
Our hairstylists do many prom updos each year. In addition to this, Las Vegas has a variety of special events that take place on a weekly basis, bringing in hundreds of clientele a year that request special occasion updos. With this being the case, the stylists at the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores have had many updo questions directed at them.
Here is just a sampling of the great questions we have received from our clients:
1. Can you recommend an updo style for a semi-casual event?
When most people think of an updo, they automatically envision an elegant formal hairstyle. But updos come in many shapes and sizes, and that includes the semi-casual updo. We receive many requests for this particular type of updo because our salon is located near downtown Vegas. From special events such as concerts, trade shows, or, bachelorette parties, we can cover them all. Our most popular semi-casual event updo would be our loose top casual bun. It provides a fun and stylish look, but has a dressier appearance than if you were to wear your hair down. This semi-casual look is perfect for any special event that is not deemed too formal.
2. I need an updo for a formal event in Las Vegas, should I wash it the day of my styling appointment?
This is a smart question that our clients ask us all the time. 9 out of 10 times you shouldn’t wash your hair the day of your appointment, and instead, wash it the day before. Giving your hair a one day break from washing will provide your hair with more texture and the needed oils that make it easier to work with. However, if you have hair that you must wash every day due to the fact that your hair becomes oily very quickly, causing your roots to appear darker, then it’s ok to wash your hair the day of your appointment. Your Las Vegas stylist will know what specific products to add to your hair to get it into shape before your updo styling begins.
3. I’d like a unique updo hairstyle for my Las Vegas prom, do you have any suggestions?
We recommend the chic bow top updo. This sensational updo is guaranteed to turn heads at your prom. Due to the complexity of this unique and creative hairstyle, it should be done by one of our top Las Vegas updo hairstylists. A bow top updo works well with long, non-curly hair lengths. Additionally, you should refrain from washing your hair the day of your appointment. Furthermore, it’s best to wear a non-pullover top to your appointment so you can easily change into your dress without disturbing your hair. If you like to be the center of attention, you can certainly achieve this when you show up to your prom with the bow top updo. Call to schedule a consultation with one of our updo specialist in Desert Shores so we can discuss your needs.
Let the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin Create a Sensational Updo Style for Your Prom or Special Event!
The hairstylists at the Salon at Lakeside are excited to create a wonderful updo that will bring out your best features and have you looking incredible. Whether it’s your prom night, or, a special event in Las Vegas, we will make sure you absolutely love your hair. You won’t have to worry about anything, just sit back, relax, and let us work our magic on your hair! We are considered the #1 hair salon in Las Vegas and would like to show you why. You can reach us at (702) 363-1313, or, simply contact us online. Be prepared to be blown away by our expertise, professionalism, and talent! If you would like to obtain more details on this topic, please visit our additional updo hairstyling page.