Las Vegas Permanent Makeup
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Makeup can create a sensational look, but let’s face it, putting it on as we get ready for the day can be time-consuming. Luckily, we have a solution, which is our Las Vegas permanent makeup packages that can enable you to just get up and go! Imagine not having to put eyeliner, lipstick, brow pencil, or mascara on; it can be a reality when you visit The Salon at Lakeside. Let’s dive in so you can learn more about our permanent makeup services that are offered near the Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas Permanent Makeup Pricing & Services
Having permanent makeup applied can allow you to save so much time when it comes to the getting ready process, and it can also have you looking fabulous 24/7! Although we keep our prices affordable, the long-lasting benefits of permanent makeup are well worth every penny. With that said, let’s jump in and discuss the packages that we offer, their prices, and a few more details on this topic:
Permanent Makeup Packages:
- Shaded-Powdered Eyebrows: $450+
- Microstroke Eyebrows: $500+
- Lash Enhancement: $300+
- Eyeliner Basic: $375+
- Eyeliner Top: $350+
- Lip Liner: $425+
- Lip Shaper: $485+
- Full Lip: $500+
- Beauty Mark: $125+
May Include the Following:
- Our Las Vegas permanent makeup packages come with a complimentary consultation where you and your salon specialist can discuss which options you would like to move forward with – permanent makeup for the eyes, lips, brows, or even adding a beauty mark.
- The session will start off removing any current makeup, as well as dirt or oils from your skin in the area where permanent makeup will be applied.
- Typically, a numbing solution will be applied to the areas that will have makeup applied so that you will be comfortable during the process.
- Colors will be discussed, such as various lip colors, eyeliner shades of black, brown, and more, and your specialist will help you determine the best brow color for a more natural look.
- A hand-held tool that contains tiny, fine needles is used to implant pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
- Once the permanent makeup is applied, it will be inspected to ensure it looks as expected.
- While you’re at The Salon at Lakeside, we recommend looking into our other packages such as the following:
We also have a main salon page where you can view all our packages that are offered at our Summerlin salon.
Best Permanent Makeup Salon in the Las Vegas Area
The Salon at Lakeside not only offers the best permanent makeup services, as well as other various packages, but also offers the ideal location for its clients. This is because we are located on the shores of Lake Jaqueline, which includes incredible views of the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. In addition to this, the most desirable part of our location is that we are close to downtown Las Vegas, as well as the Vegas Strip. This means that our clients can easily schedule their appointment right before a big night out in Las Vegas. With all that said, if you live in Clark County, or you’re just visiting the area, we are here for you and can certainly meet all your beauty needs! Stop by any time to meet our team and tour our salon!
Makeup Experts at The Salon at Lakeside
Our makeup experts are skilled at the art of applying permanent cosmetics so that you won’t have to do it yourself each and every day. In addition to this, our team loves seeing how thrilled their clients are after realizing they will look outstanding 24/7, with gorgeous lips, eyes, brows, and more. Our salon professionals also offer additional beauty services such as hair care, skin care packages, nail services, and others – all at an affordable price. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at a few more details about our salon artists:
- Our Las Vegas makeup artists can work with you to achieve beautiful eyebrows, create sensational permanent eyeliner, lip color, as well as eyelash enhancements with permanent cosmetics. Lastly, they can also apply attractive beauty marks.
- The permanent makeup specialists at our Summerlin salon are well educated and skilled at using the proper equipment that ensures not only safety, but also exceptional results.
- The Salon at Lakeside’s makeup artists are professionally licensed in the state of NV.
- No matter what type of package you’re interested in, our team is capable of customizing your session so that it meets your specific needs.
- We can provide you with a wide variety of service options such as French polish tips add-on packages, transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions services, hair color correction sessions, eyelash extensions removal packages, color retouch services, and bridal salon appointments.
Free Consultation Included with Our Salon Packages
When it comes to permanent makeup sessions, it’s imperative to have a consultation beforehand to discuss the details of the appointment, the direction you would like to go in, and more. Because the makeup is permanent, we want to ensure all the details are figured out before your session starts, and that’s why we include a complimentary consultation with your package. It will give you a chance to ask questions, show pictures of examples that you prefer, as well as address concerns. Your makeup artist will also ask you a set of questions.
Below you will find a few questions that may be asked during your consultation:
- Is this your first time having permanent makeup applied?
- What area would you like to have worked on – eyes, lips, brows?
- If having your lips done, do you have a specific color in mind, or would you just like your natural color enhanced? Additionally, are you interested in a lip liner application, lip shaper, or full lip color?
- For the eyebrows, would you like the color to match your current brow shade, or are you thinking a bit darker for more definition? We offer shaded-powdered eyebrow applications, as well as the microstroke brow process; do you have a preference as to which one?
- For permanent eyeliner applications, would you like the traditional black, or another color?
- Would you be interested in any of our other salon packages such as microneedling, a Brazilian Blowout, or a traditional pedicure for amazing looking nails, 3D volume eyelash extensions, or a gel pedicure?
Our Top Permanent Makeup Questions from Our Salon Clients
We have many Las Vegas permanent makeup clients coming through our doors each year, and with that comes many questions. This is especially true for those who are new to the art of permanent makeup applications. With that in mind, we are here to answer all your questions – big and small. For starters, we are listing out our top three questions regarding this popular service that’s offered at The Salon at Lakeside. For those who have additional questions, you can easily contact the salon, or ask your questions during your free consultation.
What is permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup, which is also called micropigmentation, or cosmetic tattooing, is the process of adding color pigments into the dermal layer of your skin. The pigmentation is pushed into the dermal layer via tiny thin needles, but a topical numbing agent is normally applied to the area that is being colored so that the needles are not felt.
Permanent makeup is typically applied to the lips, the eyelids when eyeliner is desired, or just above the lash line for lash enhancements. It’s also used to create perfect eyebrows which is ideal for those who have thinning brows, or who just don’t like the shape of their natural eyebrows. Permanent makeup is also commonly used for those who want to add a beauty mark. Makeup that is permanent is great for those who always want to look their best without having to put the effort into applying makeup every day, and it allows for a quicker getting ready time.
Is the pigment in permanent makeup safe for my skin?
Permanent makeup has been used for years in salons all over the world, which can attest to its safe use. The Salon at Lakeside only uses pigments and equipment that are considered safe, and we comply with all regulations. In addition to this, our makeup artists are fully licensed and highly experienced with the proper application techniques. In general, permanent makeup is as safe as getting a tattoo. If you have had a reaction to a tattoo application in the past, be sure to discuss this with your permanent makeup specialist before booking your appointment.
Is permanent makeup really permanent?
This particular type of makeup application is referred to as permanent due to the fact that pigment is added to the skin’s dermal layer, which means that it can’t be removed or wiped off, the same way that a tattoo cannot be washed off. So, in this way, the makeup is permanent. Having compared it with a tattoo, it can also fade over time, just as a tattoo does. The level of fading can be different for each individual based on a few things such as facial products that are used, amount of sun exposure, as well as what makeup colors were used. Permanent makeup colors that are on the lighter side can last up to a year or longer, and darker colors may last a few years.
Fading may sound undesirable, but it can actually be a good thing. Why is this the case? Because the fact that the makeup does not last forever means your makeup should be refreshed every so often, and this presents the perfect opportunity to evaluate your preferences as the years pass, as far as lip color is concerned, brow color and shape, or eyeliner thickness and color.
Just as your preferences with your hairstyle and color may change every so often, even your style of clothing, makeup preferences also change. With that said, it’s a good thing that permanent makeup does not actually last a lifetime. For instance, what if you had permanent makeup applied in the 1980s. It might consist of thick eyeliner and flashy colored lips. But today, maybe you would want a more natural look that is more reflective of the times, or your age.
Full-Service Salon that Offers a Wide Variety of Beauty Packages
Although this page is mostly dedicated to our Las Vegas permanent makeup packages, we welcome you to check out all our beauty services. We are a full-service salon that’s devoted to providing you with all that’s needed to meet your needs, this includes such services as facial peels, affordable lash lifts, and classic eyelash extensions, as well as full hair highlights, affordable lip waxing services, or or eyebrow extensions, and airbrush makeup packages. Below you will find all our services that are offered at our salon located near downtown Vegas.
- We offer dermaplaning services for those who want to perfect their skin.
- Book a deep conditioning hair treatment if you want your hair to look fabulous.
- Create a beautiful look for your hair with our Las Vegas balayage hair highlights package.
- We can create the eyebrows you have been hoping for with a professional brow shaping session.
- Perfect your feet with our popular spa pedicure package at our Summerlin salon.
- We provide men’s haircut and style sessions for those guys out there who need a trim.
- Stop by for a shampoo and blowout when you want to look exceptional.
- Your face can look and feel perfectly smooth by booking a Las Vegas full face waxing appointment.
- Keep us in mind if you break a nail because we offer affordable nail repair packages.
- Book a quick chin waxing session with the professionals at our Desert Shores salon.
- Is it time for a trim? If so, we have popular women’s haircut and style packages.
- Anyone who has an elegant occasion on their schedule, should be sure to book an updo styling appointment.
- If you would like all your nails to look sensational, make an appointment for a Las Vegas traditional mani pedi session.
- For those who need their hair colored, we can provide you with professional one process hair color services.
- Let us help you achieve your goal of having stunning lashes with our mink full set eyelash extensions.
- Give your hair what it deserves with a hair treatment mask package at our Summerlin salon.
- Schedule a wash and style package for your next Las Vegas outing!
- Get glamorous eyes with The Salon at Lakeside’s 4D-5D volume eyelash extensions.
- Curly hair looks fabulous, and so does full-bodied wavy hair, so be sure to book a wave and curl perm package!
- We offer Las Vegas nail polish change sessions to our Las Vegas community!
- Don’t forget to schedule your next traditional manicure so your hands look great!
- Go all out and book a 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions appointment for stunning lashes!
- We can give you a relaxing head massage at our salon near downtown Vegas.
- We have only the best hair color specialists here at The Salon at Lakeside for consultations and coloring appointments.
- If it’s been a while since your last fill, make sure to schedule an acrylic fill appointment.
- Read all about our Las Vegas volume eyelash extensions and what they can do for your eyes!
- Gel mani pedis are a popular and affordable service at our Summerlin salon!
- Try our acrylic full sets package if you want exceptionally beautiful nails.
- Be sure to book your prom updo if you will be graduating soon.
- Try out our eyebrow tinting sessions if you’re not happy with your eyebrows.
- The Salon at Lakeside offers children’s haircut packages for those who have little ones.
Book Your Las Vegas Permanent Makeup Package at Our Salon in Summerlin!
We hope this page has inspired you to try out our popular permanent makeup services at our Summerlin salon. Our makeup artists love what they do and can’t wait to help you achieve your goal of saving time getting ready, as well as looking your very best 24/7 without having to put makeup on every day. Our current clients love this service and we know that you will also. If you would like to book a permanent makeup appointment, simply call us at (702) 363-1313. Or send us a message with our online form. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve the look you’re after!