Las Vegas Pedicure Services
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you’re seeking out a luxurious, pampering experience that will leave your feet feeling fabulous, you’ve come to the right place! Why? Because The Salon at Lakeside offers a variety of Las Vegas pedicure packages to suit every need and budget. So, whether you desire a pedicure for a special occasion, or you just want a relaxing day out at a salon, we’ve got you covered. Read on to learn more about our various offerings that can provide you with sensational-looking feet that would be perfect for your next pool party, or night out on the town.
Las Vegas Pedicure Services At The Salon At Lakeside
The Salon at Lakeside offers affordable and professional pedicure services to help you achieve the beautiful feet you desire. Our experienced team can provide everything from basic pedicures to more advanced treatments such as callus removal and more. Our Summerlin salon offers traditional and gel pedicures, mani pedi packages, polish changes, as well as french polish tips for a stylish look. If this is of interest to you, then you will want to keep reading to find out more details on these popular Las Vegas pedicure packages:
Traditional Pedicure Package
A traditional pedicure is a relaxing treatment of the feet and toenails that utilizes regular nail polish as compared to gel polish. In addition to having your toenails perfectly polished, they will also be trimmed and shaped, and your Las Vegas pedicure specialist will exfoliate your feet, which assists in the removal of calluses, and other unwanted issues. The feet will also be massaged during your pedicure, which can increase circulation and relieve stress.
There are many benefits of getting a salon pedicure. For one, it can help to improve the appearance of your feet, ensuring that you’re always ready for a trip to the lake, or pool party. Also, if you have dry, cracked heels, a pedicure can help to soften and smooth them out, as well as help prevent nails from becoming ingrown.
In general, a professional pedicure will keep your feet in tip-top shape and looking their very best 24/7. To make sure your feet always look fabulous, we recommend coming in for pedicure services at our Summerlin salon every few weeks.
If you’re interested in having your feet perfected, then be sure to take a look at our main Las Vegas Traditional Pedicure page.
Gel Pedicure Package
A gel polish pedicure starts with the same basic steps as our traditional pedicure – old polish is removed, the nails are trimmed, perfectly shaped, and your cuticles are pushed back. Once your nails are prepped, clear gel polish will be applied, and then two gel color coats, along with an additional clear polish coating, curing each layer under UV light in between coats.
What makes a gel pedicure different from a traditional pedicure? Gel pedicures are similar to traditional pedicures, but gel nail polish requires curing under a UV light. This step is required because gel nail polish includes monomers and oligomers, and these elements bond and harden when exposed to the UV light, and work together to create a durable, chip-resistant finish.
Here’s a summary of a few benefits of a gel manicure:
- Gel manicures provide a long-lasting, durable finish that can last up to 2-4 weeks.
- This specific polish dries quickly under UV or LED light, so there’s no need to wait a long period of time for the nails to dry. This also means there is no risk of smudging!
- This type of polish comes in a wide variety of colors and finishes, so you can find a particular shade that’s right for you.
Take a look at our Las Vegas Gel Pedicure page to find out more about what we offer at our Summerlin salon.
Spa Pedicure Package
Our spa pedicure package was designed to provide you with everything you would need to ensure your feet look amazing, feel great, and more. This popular salon package offers full pedicure services with the option of choosing between regular or gel polish. Now, let’s review everything you can look forward to when you arrive at our nail salon for this amazing package:
Las Vegas spa pedicure services include the following:
- Our spa pedicure services come with a complimentary consultation so you and your nail artists can talk about the direction you would like to take.
- Your nails will be prepped by removing the old polish, if applicable.
- We utilize a scrub mask to exfoliate the feet. This can rid your feet of calluses and keep similar issues at bay.
- The Salon at Lakeside also includes a foot massage that is not only relaxing, but also increases circulation.
- We trim your nails and attend to your cuticles for a neat and perfect look.
- Your nails will then be filed into your requested shape, as well as buffed.
- Depending on your preference, we will apply gel or traditional nail polish, starting with a clear base coat, two coats of color, and a top clear coat.
- For those who have selected gel polish, your nails will be cured under a UV light after each polish application.
Get more detailed information by visiting our Las Vegas Spa Pedicure page!
Mani Pedi Packages
If you want to have both your hands and feet perfected, then you will be interested in our Las Vegas mani pedi services offered at The Salon at Lakeside. Our mani pedi nail packages can help you achieve perfect nails for any occasion, whether you’re getting ready for a night out or just want to treat yourself. We offer two basic salon mani pedi nail packages – gel and traditional. However, if you want something more elaborate, such as French tips, we have a special add-on package that can meet that need.
This particular Las Vegas nail salon service is a combo package of both our manicure and pedicure services, all wrapped up in one convenient package. So, this means that your package comes complete with everything that our manicure and pedicure packages come with, as seen above.
What makes our mani pedi artists the best in the Las Vegas area? Let’s find out:
- Our team is well educated and trained on proper manicure and pedicure techniques that result in the best results possible.
- The Salon at Lakeside offers individual Las Vegas mani pedi services, as well as group sessions for bridal parties, and the like.
- We have a team of nail artists who are not only perfectionists, but also creative, which is perfect for those who want more than just the basic look.
- The experts at our Summerlin salon keep up-to-date on all the latest mani pedi trends.
- We ensure that our nail artists are all licensed in the state of Nevada.
French Polish Add-On Package
We have a fantastic French polish tips add-on package that we know you will just love. Why? Because French polish tips are one of the most popular nail designs. They look chic and elegant, and they go with just about any outfit. So, whether you’re dressing up for a special occasion or just want to add a little bit of flair to your everyday look, french tips are the perfect way to do it.
There are a few different ways to achieve french tips, but the most common is to use a clear or pinkish polish as the base and then paint the tip of the nail white, but in reality, it can be done with any two colors that contrast well. Las Vegas French tips are a great way to add a touch of class to your nails, and they’re sure to get you plenty of compliments!
How are French polish tips added in a professional salon setting?
- First, as with all our appointments, we start with a helpful free consultation.
- Because this is an add-on service, the French tip session will begin immediately after your initial appointment is completed. Keep in mind that this package can be added to any of our nail packages.
- Since your nails will most likely already have a base color from your initial nail appointment, we begin the French polish session by painting your nail tips with your color of choice.
- Then, a clear coat will be added to the whole nail to seal in the nail tip color.
We have a full write-up on this service, and it can be accessed by going to our Las Vegas French Polish Tips page.
Polish Change Package
If you’re looking for a fresh new look, our Las Vegas nail polish change service is the perfect way to update your style, or just refresh your polish. With that said, whether you’re wanting to try out a new color or simply want to change up your current shade, we can help you achieve the look you desire. We offer a wide range of colors and finishes, so you’re sure to find the perfect color that you love. So, what is a polish change? It’s exactly as the name suggests – we change your nail polish without any of the typical manicure services such as filing, trimming, and so on.
One of the best things about getting a polish change is that you can go from a dull, chipped color to a fresh, new shade. But, did you know that there are actually several other benefits to getting a salon nail polish change? Here are just a few:
- Won’t Need a Full Manicure: A Las Vegas polish change is a great salon service that allows for perfect-looking nails without having to get a full manicure.
- Helps Protect Your Nails: If you’ve been wearing the same nail polish for a while, it’s likely that it has started to chip and wear away. This not only looks bad, but it can also leave your nails vulnerable to damage. Getting a new coat of polish will help protect your nails from further wear and tear.
- Makes You Feel More Confident: Renewed polish that looks sensational can give you a quick confidence boost – perfect for when you need a little pick-me-up. Also, with so many different colors to choose from, there’s sure to be one that will match up with an upcoming event you have in mind, and it can make your occasion that much better.
Check out our Las Vegas Polish Change page to see if this package is right for you.
We Offer Outstanding Pedicure Services at Our Summerlin Salon!
Our talented staff is passionate about providing the best possible salon pedicure experience to each and every client. We take pride in our work and always go the extra mile to make sure you’re happy with the results. If you’re looking for a relaxing, stress-free experience, then be sure to book a Las Vegas pedicure by contacting The Salon at Lakeside online, or by phone at (702) 363-1313. We can’t wait to meet you and provide you with exceptional service!