Las Vegas Partial Hair Highlight
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Are you looking to get a Las Vegas partial hair highlight to accentuate your facial features or brighten your overall look? If so, The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin specializes in Las Vegas partial hair highlights and can create the look you are trying to achieve. Highlights can add dimension to your hair, while still keeping your hair looking natural. They can also add life to dull hair and frame your face beautifully. Let’s dive in to find out what The Salon at Lakeside can offer you when it comes to partial hair highlights.
Las Vegas Partial Hair Highlight Pricing & Services
We offer professional partial hair highlight services at cost-effective pricing. Our pricing has been designed to be affordable because we realize the importance of wanting to look your very best. This makes it more realistic for you to come in on a regular basis for hair highlighting services. In addition to this, your appointment comes with a complimentary partial highlight consultation. Take a look at The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores pricing and services information:
Partial Hair Highlights Package: $75.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Complimentary consultation with partial highlight specialist to ensure the look you are after is achieved.
- Partial hair highlight session with professional techniques that may include foil highlighting, frosted highlights, chunking, or baby highlights.
- All highlight appointments include a shampoo wash and condition.
- You will be able to enjoy a relaxing 3-minute head massage with your partial highlight.
- Total package price is $125 and up when you upgrade to a partial highlight, cut and full styling
- Dive into information on our most popular packages, as seen below:
- One Process Hair Color Package: $80.00+
- Gel Pedicure Package: $55.00+
- Traditional Manicure Package: $35.00+
- Updo Hair Styling Package: $70.00+
- 4D-5D Volume Lash Extensions Package: $279.00+
- Full Hair Highlights Package: $110.00+
- Airbrush Makeup Package: $100.00+
- Lash Extensions Removal Packages: $25.00+
Professional Hair Highlighting Services in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
If you’re going to treat yourself to a partial hair highlight, then you might as well kick it up a notch and have it done in a resort-like atmosphere at The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin. This area of Las Vegas is a fabulous place to visit, and allows for outstanding views of Lake Jacqueline. In addition to this, The Salon at Lakeside is nearby downtown Vegas. This makes it easy to stop in to allow our hairdressers to give you a partial highlight and style in preparation for a fun night out in Vegas. No matter what your hair needs are, visit our Summerlin location to see just how incredible our salon really is.
Outstanding Partial Highlight Hairstylists in Las Vegas
Our salon professionals are skilled in the art of highlighting, as well as many other services. For instance, if you are in need of a facial peel appointment, we specialize in this. Or, if you would like a hair mask repair treatment so your hair looks its very best, we can handle that also, as well as Brazilian Blowout services, French polish tips, and eyebrow tinting.
The Salon at Lakeside hair stylists have years of experience and their large following is proof of that. Furthermore, they love what they do, and fully enjoy working with their clientele. When it comes to partial hair highlighting, they produce amazing results!
Read more about our Las Vegas partial hair highlight stylists:
- Our Summerlin hair highlighting specialists are well educated and have many years of experience in the industry.
- They are able to determine the most effective highlight technique for your specific hair color and hair type.
- Extensive experience with foil highlighting, frosted highlights, chunking, baby highlights, and more.
- Always on top of the latest Las Vegas highlighting trends.
- All Salon at Lakeside highlighting technicians are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Our team can provide you with any beauty service you are in need of, such as a spa pedicure, a perm, as well as traditional pedicure services, and blow dry styling sessions.
Complimentary Consultation with a Desert Shores Partial Highlighting Stylist
Our Desert Shores hair salon in Las Vegas offers free highlighting consultations. This is a crucial step in the process that enables you to communicate what your goals are for your hair. Additionally, your stylist will ask specific questions to better understand the look you are going after.
Here are a few questions that your Las Vegas partial highlight specialist may ask you:
- Do you have any photos that demonstrate the type of highlight you prefer?
- Would you like partial highlights that just frame the face, random highlights throughout your hair, or something else?
- Has your hair been previously highlighted or colored?
- Do you know how to care for hair that has been highlighted?
- Would you like to book any other packages – a lash lift, or maybe a 3D volume eyelash extensions session, or a brow shaping package?
Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining to Hair Highlights
The Salon at Lakeside has many clients that come in for partial hair highlights on a weekly basis. This has given our Las Vegas hair stylists extensive experience and allows them to be an authority on the subject. With this in mind, they are capable of answering even your most difficult highlighting questions. Here are just a few questions that have come our way:
Why should I have my hair professionally highlighted instead of highlighting it myself?
Although you could easily find product in your local store that will allow you to partially highlight your hair yourself, we don’t recommend it. Your hair is one of the first things people may notice when they see you. Isn’t it worth ensuring that you take the very best care of it? If you’re not professionally trained to highlight hair, you could produce disastrous results. For instance, the highlight may turn out pure white, or yellow, when you were going for a natural blond highlight. Or, you could easily damage your hair, causing it to become dry and brittle.
The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin has partial highlighting specialists that are well versed in what type of highlight will work best for your hair color, skin tone, and so on. They also have professional highlighting products that are typically only available for purchase when you are a fully licensed hairdresser. Leaving it to the professionals is something your hair would certainly thank you for!
How often should I get my hair retouched after a highlight?
It all depends on your type of highlight, along with the rate at which your hair grows. Most people’s hair grows at a one half inch per month. If you had a full highlight, it would be recommended that you come in every 4 to 6 weeks for a touch up. But partial hair highlights can make their appointments less frequently since partial highlights have a more subtle look, and therefore new hair growth blends in better and is less noticeable.
It really comes down to your preference. When you feel the overall look of your hair is not what it used to be due to recent hair growth, it may be time for a touch up. The highlight specialists at The salon at lakeside in Las Vegas will be happy to advise you on a retouching schedule based on your hair’s needs.
How do I care for partially highlighted hair?
Now that you have your beautifully highlighted hair, you will want to ensure that it stays beautiful. When it comes to caring for your highlighted hair, we recommend utilizing a nutrient rich shampoo and conditioner that helps protect and restore your hair’s moisture. This can be achieved with most color-treated hair products. Products such as these will help maintain your hair’s shine that is typical of highlighted hair that is kept healthy.
We also recommend doing a weekly at-home moisture hair mask, as well as periodically coming in for a professional deep conditioning treatment at The Salon at Lakeside. Professional deep conditioning treatments will keep your hair resistant to breakage, as well as keep it from becoming dull. Furthermore, be sure to keep up on frequent trims to ensure split ends don’t start forming. When not taken care of, split ends can start making their way up the hair strand and cause your highlights to look less than desirable. If you have recently had your hair partially highlighted, feel free to contact our Las Vegas hair salon for more advice on caring for your hair.
We Offer Additional Las Vegas Hair Services
Our Clark County beauty salon can meet all your hair, skin care, nail, lash and brow needs, and more. No matter what service you are looking for, we can help. We can provide you with such services as a brow shaping session, lip waxing, as well as women’s haircuts and styles, and classic eyelash extensions appointments. Below you will find even more affordable salon services:
- We provide Las Vegas head massages to help you let go of the day’s stress, as well as encourage hair growth.
- When it’s that time of the year, be sure to make an appointment with one of our prom updo specialists.
- Our salon in Desert Shores is known for their exceptional men’s grooming services, as well as our kid’s haircuts.
- If you need a color touch up or you are just hoping for a new look, make an appointment with a Las Vegas hair color specialist.
- Have a big night out in downtown Vegas planned? If so, stop in for a women’s haircut and style so you will look your absolute best!
- We can have your nails looking their ultimate best when you book a Las Vegas gel manicure package.
- Anyone with a full set of acrylic nails should schedule regular acrylic fill appointments.
- You can look picture perfect when you come in for a volume eyelash extensions session at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Have your face as smooth as possible by having a professional chin waxing session at our Clark County salon. We also provide dermaplaning packages that can target facial peach fuzz and remove dead skin cells.
- We know what it’s like to unexpectedly break a nail, so we are here for you with our nail repair package.
- We can provide you with an affordable Las Vegas full face waxing package at our popular salon in Las Vegas.
- If you have little ones that are in need of a cut and style, we have children’s haircut packages just for them!
- Our nail experts can get your nails in terrific shape when you book our traditional mani pedi package.
- Did you know that we have transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions packages at our Summerlin salon?
- Get highlights that get noticed! Book our balayage hair highlights package today.
- You can have cosmetics applied by our professional makeup artists so you won’t have to apply them yourself each morning – this can be done with our permanent makeup package.
- Book a cost-effective shampoo and blowout package so we can help you look fabulous for the day.
- We offer affordable bridal salon services in the Las Vegas area that you can take advantage of!
- If you have a special day planned on the Vegas Strip, we can make you look sensational with our traditional makeup services. You can also book our wash and style services to complete the look.
- Take a moment to explore our main salon packages page to read about all our beauty services offered at our Desert Shores salon.
- If you don’t like the color of your hair, simply book a hair color correction package with us. Or, if you just need your roots done, then schedule a color retouch session.
- We can provide you with glamorous lashes when you schedule a 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions package!
- Our Las Vegas salon has mink eyelash extensions for those who want quality lashes applied.
- We can do a quick and professional nail polish change for you so you look great for any occasion.
- Gel mani pedi packages are offered by our nail specialists at a cost-effective price.
- Our acrylic full set packages are popular at our salon and can provide you with an outstanding set of nails.
- We can revive your hair with our hair treatment mask services any day of the week.
- You can have your skin’s collagen rejuvenated when you book a microneedling session at our Summerlin salon.
Give Your Hair that Las Vegas Sunkissed Look with Partial Hair Highlights
If you’re ready to love your hair, then stop in our hair salon located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin. We would love to talk to you about giving your hair that sunkissed look with professional partial highlights! Feel free to contact The Salon at Lakeside via our website, or you may simply reach us by phone at (702) 363-1313. Our Las Vegas hairstylists can’t wait to meet you and make your hair look fabulous!