Las Vegas One Process Hair Color
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you would like to sport a new hair color, but want to accomplish this with a more gentle approach that will keep your hair as healthy as possible, we suggest a Las Vegas one process hair color session. This will give you a new base color, added shine, and it’s easier on your hair than double processed coloring. The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin can work with you to transform your hair, giving your locks an overall darker or lighter color that you will absolutely love!
Las Vegas One Process Hair Color Pricing & Services
Our hair salon in Desert Shores offers exceptional services at affordable prices. We are well aware of the fact that frequent salon visits are common when trying to maintain your hair color as roots start to grow in. This is why cost-effective pricing is essential. Take a look at what The Salon at Lakeside includes with its single process hair color appointments.
One Process Hair Color Package: $80.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- One process hair color appointments come with a complimentary consultation session to determine your hair goals.
- One color will be applied, covering the entire head of hair.
- Your stylist will wash and condition your hair with high-quality products.
- Relax and enjoy a 3 minute head massage with your Las Vegas one process hair color.
- Treat yourself to an upgraded package and walk out of our salon looking incredible with our one process hair color package that includes a cut and full styling session for a total price of $130.00.
- Here are a few additional salon packages that might interest you:
- Gel Manicure Package: $40.00+
- Wash & Style Package: $40.00+
- Acrylic Full Set Package: $50.00+
- Hair Treatment Mask Package: $65.00+
- Microneedling Package: $300.00-$450.00+
- Blow Dry & Style Package: $40.00+
- 4D-5D Volume Lash Extensions Package: $279.00+
- Hair Color Correction Package: $200.00+
- Color Retouch Package: $65.00+
Popular Hair Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
If you would like to have your hair professionally colored at a Las Vegas salon that is known for producing amazing results, then you will want to visit The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin. It will not only allow you to walk out of our salon looking fantastic, but it will also enable you to experience what some may call a mini-retreat. This is, in part, due to our sensational location on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, along with our exceptional customer service. Furthermore, since our salon is located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, it provides our customers with a wonderful atmosphere to escape to.
Professional Color Specialists Near Downtown Vegas
You wouldn’t want to leave your final hair color in the hands of just anyone. That’s why you can feel confident in knowing that The Salon at Lakeside provides you with the very best hairstylists in Las Vegas. Additionally, they are not only experts in single process hair coloring, but also every aspect of hair beautification, as well as hair health. For instance, if you would like to place highlights in your hair, no problem – they can handle full hair highlights, as well as partial highlights. Or, if you just need a women’s haircut and style for a big night out in downtown Vegas, we can make it happen. Our hairstylists are knowledgeable on a wide variety of hair services and love what they do! Stop in The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores, they would be happy to talk to you about any of their professional services.
Here are a few more details about our Las Vegas hairstylists:
- Our Summerlin salon hairstylists are well educated in one process hair color techniques.
- Extensive knowledge on permanent, semi-permanent, and demi-permanent one process hair color.
- All hairstylists at The Salon at Lakeside keep up with the latest Las Vegas hair color fashions.
- They bring years of experience to the table when it comes to knowing what hair color would work best with your natural color, hair type, and complexion.
- In addition to one process color expertise, our Summerlin salon stylists can take care of all your beauty needs, this includes services for gel pedicures, and nail polish change sessions, as well as traditional mani pedi appointments, and acrylic fills.
- All our Desert Shores hairstylists are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Single Process Hair Color Consultations in Desert Shores
Coloring your hair can be an uncertain process for some clients, this is why it’s important to meet with a Las Vegas one process hair color stylist. This complimentary consultation will answer any questions you may have, point you and your stylist in the best direction, and have you feeling confident that your hair will be cared for by an industry professional. In addition to this, your Desert Shores color specialist will have a set of questions they may ask to determine the best path to take.
Here are a few examples of what questions your hair color specialist may ask:
- Have you colored your hair in the past? If so, was it a one process or double process hair coloring?
- Do you have a particular hair color in mind?
- Would you like this color to be permanent or wash out after a certain period of time?
- Did you bring along any images of hair colors that you love?
- What particular shampoo and conditioner do you normally use?
- How often do you come in to have your hair trimmed?
- Do you typically use heat styling tools such as a flat iron, curling iron, or hairdryer?
- Would you like to schedule any other salon services like our lip waxing package, or an affordable traditional manicure appointment, a classic eyelash extensions session, or a spa pedicure package?
Frequently Asked Questions About One Process Hair Coloring
The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin is popular with the locals as well as out of state visitors. Because of this, they have multiple clients coming in for single process hair color appointments. This has enabled our Las Vegas hairstylists to become experts when it comes to answering any question pertaining to the subject. No matter what your question may be, we will have an educated answer for you.
Take a look at a few questions that have come our way during our consultations:
What is a one process hair color?
A one process hair color is the act of applying one color to the entire head of hair, in a one-step process. Also known as a single process hair color, this type of method for changing the color of one’s hair is easier on the hair than the double process method. Double processing can be used to bleach your natural hair color away before applying the new color. This is typically needed when the new color is much lighter than the original. This can be a bit harsh on your hair.
In contrast, one process hair coloring simply covers your existing color. It’s less extreme while still producing amazing results. Depending on your preferences, one process coloring can be done in semi-permanent, demi-permanent, and permanent. Your hair color specialist can discuss color options, as well as aftercare techniques to keep your hair looking its very best.
Can I do a one process hair coloring myself?
It’s best to have a Las Vegas licensed and trained color specialist do your one process color for you. This will ensure that there are no mishaps such as creating a color that is not desirable. This can include a not so great orange, brassy, or yellow tint. It will also prevent your hair from being over processed, under processed, and so on. Furthermore, you will be unable to purchase professional-grade hair color without a license. We recommend leaving your beautiful hair in the hands of a professional colorist such as those that you will find at The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin.
What is the difference between a semi, demi, and permanent one process color?
Depending upon how long you would like your hair color to last, you will have three options to choose from. Here is a brief description of each:
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color: This color process will allow you to retain your new hair color from 4 to 12 shampooings. It contains no ammonia and no developer. This makes it easier on your hair’s overall health. It’s perfect for those who would like to temporarily try out a color. Plus, it’s great for gray coverage, as well as enhancing your natural color. If you are not sure if semi-permanent coloring is right for your situation, contact one of our Las Vegas hair color specialists and they will provide you with the answers you need.
- Demi-Permanent Hair Color: Just like semi-permanent, no ammonia is used, making it a more gentle process than permanent solutions. However, it requires being mixed with a low volume developer to ensure it lasts a bit longer. Demi-permanent color processing can last around 24 washings. It’s great for color correction, enhancing your natural color, and gray coverage.
- Permanent Hair Color: This process typically uses ammonia, and opens up the hair shaft to help your hair retain the added color permanently. It’s best used by those who are positive they will love their new hair color. Permanent hair coloring is also great for gray coverage, as well as less visits to the hair salon for recoloring.
We Offer Outstanding Hair Salon Services in Las Vegas
The Salon at Lakeside is a full-service salon located in Las Vegas that can meet all your beauty needs, big and small. We can offer you outstanding airbrush makeup services for any occasion, volume eyelash extensions appointments that produce sensational lashes, as well as wave and curl perm packages, and full face waxing services. Find out what other packages our Summerlin salon offers by viewing the list below:
- We recommend pampering yourself with a hair mask repair treatment – it will bring your hair back to life!
- If you have a special night planned in downtown Vegas, stop in for an updo hairstyling session, it’s one of our specialties.
- Care for your hair with a deep conditioning treatment to add back needed moisture and shine.
- We offer Las Vegas head massages for those looking for a mini-retreat experience.
- Book your next gel mani pedi package at The Salon at Lakeside in Clark County.
- We can remove any type of lash extension with our eyelash extensions removal package!
- If you would like an overview of all our services, then take a look at our main salon packages page.
- Everyone should get a professional facial peel once in a while to rejuvenate their skin!
- Are you graduating? If so, we create fabulous prom updos!
- Stop in for outstanding men’s grooming services; we can create a look that’s perfect for you!
- We offer kid’s haircut services for those who have little ones that are in need of a cut and style.
- Looking for more information on changing your hair color, then visit our Las Vegas hair color specialists page.
- Get silky smooth hair with our professional Las Vegas Brazilian Blowout package.
- You can use our French polish tips add-on package with any nail service at our Desert Shores salon.
- We can create stunning brows for you with our affordable eyebrow tinting services. You can also opt for an eyebrow extensions session if you want to perfect your brows.
- If you would like to have your feet looking and feeling fantastic, then be sure to schedule a traditional pedicure appointment.
- Contact The Salon at Lakeside if you are interested in booking a 3D volume eyelash extensions session for lashes that get noticed!
- We offer affordable nail repair services to anyone who has a split, cracked, broken, or chipped nail.
- Book our popular transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions package when you’re ready to switch to volume lashes.
- Go all out and get big, beautiful lashes with our 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions services at our Summerlin beauty salon.
- We offer mink eyelash extensions that look sensational, have a lasting curl, and feel natural.
- If your eyebrows don’t have a nice shape to them, make sure to book a brow shaping package so we can make them look fabulous.
- No matter what the occasion, a traditional makeup package can be used to create the look you’re after.
- Give yourself the gift of balayage hair highlights at our Las Vegas salon – we know you will love the results.
- You don’t have to bother putting your own makeup on every day, we can do it for you once with our permanent makeup package.
- Book a Las Vegas lash lift package and get a lasting curl that makes your lashes more noticeable and full.
- Remove unwanted hair from your face with our chin waxing services, or our dermaplaning sessions.
- Many of our Las Vegas salon clients utilize our shampoo and blowout package when they have a big night out on the Vegas Strip.
- The Salon at Lakeside offers exceptional bridal services to any couple that is getting married in the Las Vegas area.
Book Your One Process Hair Color Appointment at The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin!
We would love to meet with you and have a consultation to discuss your Las Vegas one process hair color needs. It would be our pleasure to walk you through the process of what’s involved, answer any questions you may have, as well as provide recommendations. You can simply contact The Salon at Lakeside via our online form. We can also be reached by phone at (702) 363-1313. No matter what your reason for coming into our hair salon, whether it be the desire to look your best for a night out in downtown Vegas, or maybe you’re just in the mood for a change, our Summerlin salon will be able to take care of all your hair color needs, and more!