Las Vegas Modern Curl & Wave Hair Perm
Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Would you like your hair to be perfectly curly, wavy, and full of body? If you do, the Salon at Lakeside offers Las Vegas hair perm services that will provide you with the beautiful bouncy hair you are envisioning. No matter what your goal – making your completely straight hair super curly or wavy, or, just perfecting the curls you may already have, we can help. Our solution to achieving permanent curls or waves will allow you to keep your curls for an extended period of time, as well as bring your hair to life!
In today’s fashionable age, the average perm is a thing of the past, and the modern perm is all the rage. Today’s hair perms are now focused on the individual, with various techniques, many curl shapes and sizes, and different levels of body and texture. Here at the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin, we customize our perms to fit your lifestyle and look.
Las Vegas Modern Hair Perm Pricing and Services Overview
Getting your hair permed can be an exciting occasion; you will finally have the beautiful locks you see others with! Your goal is to have the curls and waves that are so popular today, but can you afford it? The answer is absolutely. The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores has made their Las Vegas perm packages very affordable for their clientele. We want you to have the curly or wavy hair perm you desire at a cost-effective price. Furthermore, our perm specialists are the best in the industry and will provide you with outstanding services.
Let’s take a look at what you will enjoy when you come in for a Las Vegas perm:
Basic Hair Perm: $85.00 and Up (per box of perm used) / Perm Plus Cut and Style: $125
- Price May Include the Following Services:
- Free consultation with a Las Vegas hairstylist that specializes in hair perms.
- Techniques will be utilized to achieve the exact type of curl or wave that you desire.
- A slot of time will be reserved for you – 2 hours or more.
- Enjoy an after perm wash with salon-grade shampoo and a conditioning session.
- You will receive a professional blowout that allows you to walk out of our salon ready to go.
- Professional products will be applied; this may include leave-in conditioners, gels, sprays, and shines.
- If upgrading to a cut and style, your Las Vegas perm hairstylist will work with you to achieve the look you are after.
- Free consultation with a Las Vegas hairstylist that specializes in hair perms.
If you’re not sure you would like a perm, have a look at our hair services page to see if there are any other hair services that fit your needs at this time.
Professional Curl & Wave Perm Services in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
When you come to have your hair professionally permed, we give you the star treatment; complete with a front-row view of Lake Jacqueline. Our location in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin gives our salon a high-end feel, and our clients absolutely love it. It, therefore, enables us to provide our clients with a resort-like salon atmosphere. Additionally, we are conveniently located near downtown Vegas which works out well for those who come in before a night out on the town! We strive to make your experience memorable – from our location to our skilled perm experts, we will exceed your expectations.
Our Salon Features the Best Perm Hairstylists in Las Vegas
When looking for a salon that can provide you with the very best modern curl or wave perm, you will want to ensure that the stylists are experts in the field. You wouldn’t want to trust your hair with just anyone. The perm process is one in which great care must be taken. As a result, if a permanent wave is done incorrectly, your hair can be permanently damaged and therefore become frizzy, brittle, as well as dull. With that said, our experienced and highly trained perm technicians know the correct steps and techniques to take. Additionally, they also know when to adjust things a bit based on your hair type. No two hair perms are alike nowadays.
The modern hair perm stylists at the Salon at Lakeside love working with their clients to provide the very best services. Take a look at what these Las Vegas hairstylists have to offer:
- Extensive training and experience creating all curl and wave hair perm styles.
- Up-to-date on the latest perm equipment and technologies.
- Skilled at determining the best modern perm process for your particular hair type and desired outcome.
- Experienced at recommendations for perm aftercare.
- Our Las Vegas perm hairstylists are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Consultation with a Permanent Wave & Curl Perm Expert
Getting a perm is a big deal, because, as the name suggests, it’s permanent. So, with this in mind, you will want to meet with your Las Vegas perm stylist to go over all the specifics, gain insight into what type of hair perm might be best for you, and address any questions you may have. In addition to this, your wave and curl perm hairstylist will have a set of questions for you which will help determine the direction to go in.
Take a look at these sample questions so you get a general idea of what may be asked during your Las Vegas perm appointment:
- What type of look are you going after – a more casual loose curl, a tight curl, a wave, and so on?
- Do you have any specific concerns regarding your hair type and the effects a perm may have on it?
- When was the last time you had a haircut or trim?
- Has your hair been colored, highlighted, or processed in any way over the past month?
- Would you like any suggestions on how to protect your newly permed hair from the extreme Las Vegas heat?
If you happen to bring along a friend or family member, they may enjoy a wash & style while they wait! Or, they may be interested in a women’s haircut and style, or, perhaps men’s grooming services. We also offer kid’s haircuts, as well as many other salon hair services. Additionally, if you are one to wear your hair up often, take a look at our updo hairstyling page, or, for something a little more specific, check out the Salon at Lakeside’s prom and special events updo page.
Modern Hair Perm Commonly Asked Questions
Permed hair used to be an 80s fade, but it’s been back in full swing, with major celebrities even getting in on the action. Because of this, we have had more and more requests over the years. This has enabled our Las Vegas hair perm specialists to answer any questions their clients have regarding modern perms.
Take a look at a few popular questions we commonly receive in our Desert Shores hair salon pertaining to wave and curl perms:
1. Can you provide a few tips for perm aftercare?
This is an important question, and the answers will help you achieve healthy, happy hair after your perm appointment. Here are a few tips on taking care of your hair post-perm:
- Avoid washing your hair for 2 to 3 days after your hair is permed. If you wash your hair too early, your hair may not keep some of the curl.
- Ask your Las Vegas perm hairstylist to recommend a good after perm shampoo. There are several shampoos specifically made to enhance curls. Also, use a hair mask or deep conditioning treatment once a week.
- Maintain your curls by getting your hair trimmed often. Your perm stylist in Summerlin will be able to provide you with a hair trimming schedule.
- Avoid coloring your hair for at least four weeks after your perm.
- Buy a wide-tooth comb that will help you keep your curls or waves while combing.
- If possible, use your blow dryer on low heat, or, avoid using it altogether.
2. Can I color my hair before my hair perm appointment?
The best practice regarding hair coloring and perming your hair would be to refrain from coloring or chemical processing your hair in any way for at least a month before your appointment. Coloring or highlighting your hair too close prior to your Las Vegas perm appointment can result in your hair becoming damaged. When you meet with your perm hairstylist for your consultation, you will want to inform them of all the processing your hair has been through over the last year or so, just to be safe.
3. Are there different types of hair perms that I should be aware of when deciding what’s best for me?
Yes, there are actually several types of modern perm styles that will give you plenty of options to choose from. Take a look at this list of perm types that we commonly provide at our hair salon in Desert Shores:
- Body Wave Perm: This particular perm style is great for those seeking more body without all the curls. It typically includes larger loose curls as opposed to tight spiral curls. This modern wave perm can look quite natural, as well as soften facial features.
- Spiral Perm: As the name suggests, this type of perm produces tight spirals or ringlets. Your perm specialist can adjust the tightness of the curls based on the size of the curling rods. The spiral curl perm can add much volume and body to your hair.
- Multi-Textured Perm: This is a popular modern perm type that provides a gorgeous natural uneven look. This is achieved by utilizing various size wraps that result in multiple curl patterns.
- Spot Perm: When you only need curls or waves in certain areas, a spot perm is used. This type of hair perm is utilized in certain situations, one being where an individual has uneven natural curls. In this case, a spot perm can give someone a more uniform look. Other reasons for a spot perm would be to give a lift to your roots, or, add a few curls to the ends of your hair. The stylists at Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin have extensive experience in spot perm techniques.
Stop By the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin for a Fabulous Consultation and Hair Perm!
We love perming hair! Also, we see how happy our clients are after they receive a modern perm, and this makes it worthwhile for us. No matter what style of perm you are interested in – tight curls, a loose wavy look, or just a perm spot touch-up, we would love to work with you to achieve your hair goals. Give the Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin a call at (702) 363-1313 to talk to a perm specialist. You may also contact us online at any time. We can’t wait to meet you and to speak with you about your upcoming hair perm in our Las Vegas salon!