Las Vegas Manicure
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you are one to always want your nails looking polished and perfect, then stop by The Salon at Lakeside for a Las Vegas Manicure. Our skilled nail specialists are trained to deliver high-end services that provide their clients with beautifully perfected nails. We cater to women and men, and can offer a clean, professional look, as well as any other look you are seeking – cute, pretty, dramatic, and the like.
The Salon at Lakeside’s Las Vegas manicure services will give you the relaxing and pampering “me time’ that you deserve. With that in mind, let’s dive into all the details:
Las Vegas Manicure Pricing & Services
If you would love to have a manicure on a regular basis, The Salon at Lakeside can make that a reality. We offer affordable manicures to our clients that allow them to come in as often as needed. Our cost-effective salon prices will make it possible for you to have beautiful hands and nails on a consistent basis. Take a look at what our manicure specialist can offer you:
Traditional Manicure Package: $35.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Your appointment will start with a complimentary Las Vegas manicure consultation.
- If needed, your current nail polish will be removed.
- Using cuticle cream and a special salon tool, the cuticles are pushed down for a cleaner, healthier, and longer appearance.
- We file your nails into a perfect round or square shape.
- Clear nail polish is applied as a base to create an even canvas.
- Two coats of colored nail polish are applied with many colors to choose from.
- A clear top coat is put in place to seal in and protect the colored polish.
- A special UV light will dry your nails so you are ready for the day.
- Take your appointment to the next level with these Las Vegas salon add-ons:
The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The Salon at Lakeside is known for its exceptional customer service, experienced nail specialists, and the beautiful area it rests in. You will feel like you just stepped into a desert oasis when you arrive at this popular Salon located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin. It is here that you will have fabulous views of Lake Jacqueline, as well as the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. Pair all this with the fact that you will be pampered by Las Vegas manicure specialists in a modern salon, and you will be sure to walk out feeling refreshed, as well as a bit spoiled.
Experienced Nail Specialists in the Las Vegas Area
Our manicure artists book appointments every day for this popular service. From professionals looking to have their nails done for a meeting, to college students wanting to look their best for a girl’s night out, they have you covered! The Salon at Lakeside not only provides excellent manicures for those who live in Las Vegas, they also provide many other salon services such as full hair highlights, affordable one process hair color, and eyebrow tinting, as well as traditional pedicure, prom updos, and many other popular services. We can also offer a French polish tips add-on package to any nail service.
Take a look at what our Las Vegas manicure specialists have to offer:
- All Salon at Lakeside’s manicurists are licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Our manicure artists are experienced and knowledgeable.
- Up-to-date on all the latest nail trends in the Las Vegas area.
- Our Summerlin salon can easily handle single manicure appointments as well as wedding parties.
- The manicure team consists of perfectionist who won’t settle for anything less than fabulous. They will ensure you walk out with the beautiful nails you were expecting.
- Our salon specialists provide additional services that can give you the full salon experience, such as balayage hair highlights, professional airbrush makeup applications, and eyebrow extensions.
Complimentary Manicure Consultations in Desert Shores
Every manicure appointment at The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin starts with a consultation. This one-on-one meeting with one of our nail artists will set you on the path to the perfect nails you were hoping for. You will be able to tell your manicurist what you have in mind in regards to shape and color. It is during this time that your salon specialist will ask you a few questions to make sure the two of you are on the same page regarding the end results.
Take a look at a few questions that your Las Vegas nail specialist may ask you:
- What type of look are you after – professional, casual, dramatic?
- Is there a specific occasion that you would like your nails done for – a night out in Vegas, a business meeting, and so on?
- Is the type of work you do hard on your nails, causing breakage or chipping?
- Do you have a certain color in mind?
- Are there any other services that you might be in need of, maybe a traditional makeup package, or a wash and style session, an acrylic full set appointment, a hair treatment mask, or maybe a microneedling appointment?
Las Vegas Manicure Appointment Questions & Answers
We have many clients come in on a weekly basis asking for professional nail services. Because of this, our Las Vegas manicure artists have had many questions asked during their appointments. We would like to share a few questions with you so that you have a better understanding of the subject.
Why should I get a manicure?
You may have your very own specific reasons for getting a manicure, but here are a few that our nail specialists are aware of:
- Neat or Beautiful Nails: Having a manicure is the best way to have presentable nails. If you have an important interview coming up and want to feel confident and look your very best, getting a manicure is a great option. For those who have a fun event or date on their calendar, a manicure can have your nails matching the event’s mood. Or, if you just desire to have perfect looking nails on a daily basis, a manicurist can make this happen.
- Healthy Nails: A manicure can keep your nails healthy. It can improve the texture, and keep the cuticles soft and at bay. Some salons use a clear base coat with ingredients that can strengthen and protect your nails, keeping them healthy.
- Treat Yourself: Sometimes it’s nice to just treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment. Having a manicure at The Salon at Lakeside allows you to sit back, enjoy the lakeside scenery, and be pampered. Plus, it always feels great knowing you look sensational!
How often should I come in for a professional manicure?
How often you should come in for a professional salon manicure all really depends on your lifestyle and how fast your nails grow. For those who have a profession where their nails can take the brunt of an activity, coming in every two weeks for a manicure may be in order. For instance, this can include individuals who type for hours.
If your nails grow pretty fast, it would benefit you to come in every few weeks as well. Waiting any longer can possibly make your nails look unkept. In the end, it’s up to how perfected and polished you want your nails to look on a consistent basis. We are here for you whenever you need your nails taken care of.
The Salon at Lakeside has several clients that book their manicures out ahead of time, to keep them on a consistent schedule. If you would like to talk to one of our salon team members about how often you should come in for a professional manicure, feel free to contact us.
Can you recommend nail polish colors for each season?
We’ve been polishing nails for years, working our way through each season. With this in mind, we can certainly recommend colors for each season. This will help you keep your nails looking great all-year-round.
- Winter: Nail polish colors that are typically worn during the winter season are darker shades of blue, gray, purple, a rich dark red, and even black. When you’re holding your mug of hot cocoa, your nails will look especially great sporting these cold winter day colors! Oh, and let’s not forget that during this season, when December rolls around, many people showcase their red and green holiday-colored nails.
- Spring: With flowers in bloom during this beautiful season, most individuals are boasting lovely colors of pink, coral, yellow, light purple, and the like.
- Summer: Think warm summer days at the beach and you will come up with fitting colors such as pastel blues, pale reds, light pinks, tan, and pure whites. Summer is also a great season to show off some fun neon colors.
- Fall: The temperatures start to cool, and leaves are falling all around us as we wear shades of orangish-red, browns, specks of gold, and dark purples.
See What Else Our Las Vegas Salon Can Offer You
The Salon at Lakeside is a full-service hair and nail salon that is known throughout the Las Vegas community. We cater to women, men, and children that are looking for an outstanding experience, and looking for services such as permanent makeup applications, partial hair highlights, as well as gel pedicures and gel manicures, along with nail polish changes. To find out about all our packages, just head over to our main salon packages page.
Let’s take a look at even more services we provide for our Las Vegas clients:
- If you have little ones, bring them in! We provide children’s haircuts.
- We have a team of Las Vegas hair color specialists that can help you achieve the look you are after.
- The Salon at Lakeside has bridal salon services for anyone with a wedding on the horizon.
- Get big, beautiful lashes with our 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions package, as well as our 4D-5D volume eyelash extensions services offered at our Desert Shores salon.
- Did you have a color appointment that didn’t go as expected? We offer color correction services just for you.
- Need a touch-up, make an appointment for a color retouch.
- Need to relax after a long day at work? If so, stop in for an incredible head massage.
- Traditional mani pedi services are offered at our salon in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin.
- Make sure to book a deep conditioning hair treatment every so often to keep your hair in great shape.
- We offer acrylic fills to our clients who have acrylic nails that are in need of a refresh.
- Have you ever tried volume eyelash extensions? They can create a stunning look and they’re super affordable.
- Schedule your traditional manicure session so your nails will look great sooner rather than later!
- Our Las Vegas salon offers classic eyelash extensions as well as 3D volume eyelash extensions packages!
- Our Clark County beauty provides spa pedicure packages that will keep your feet healthy and beautiful.
- If you want the peach fuzz removed from your face, it can be accomplished with a professional dermaplaning appointment.
- Whenever you break a nail, we are here for you with our Las Vegas nail repair package!
- Book a transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions package when you want to achieve full eyelashes.
- Our lip waxing services can provide you with the look you’re after, all for a very affordable price.
- Are you looking for a salon that has wave and curl perm packages? If so, The Salon at Lakeside is the place to go!
- Let us make your hair beautifully smooth and silky with our Brazilian Blowout services.
- Stop in on your way out to your next social gathering and we can do a blow dry hair styling session for you.
- Get a lash lift at our Desert Shores salon so you won’t have to do your lashes every single morning!
- If you want your face to look and feel incredibly smooth, try our full face waxing services. You can also just come in for a chin waxing session.
- We can create a stunning updo hair style for you no matter what the occasion is.
- Let us get your eyebrows into shape with our brow shaping services at our Summerlin salon.
- Contact our Las Vegas salon if you’re in need of a professional shampoo and blowout package.
Perfect Your Nails with a Fabulous Manicure at The Salon at Lakeside!
Our manicure specialists in Summerlin are considered the best in the Las Vegas area. They are dedicated, professional, experienced, and they love what they do. We encourage you to stop by The Salon at Lakeside for a free consultation so we can work with you to create the perfect nails you have been hoping for. Contact The Salon at Lakeside to schedule your Las Vegas manicure. You can give us a ring at (702) 363-1313. We look forward to making you look incredible for your next night out in downtown Vegas, your next business meeting, or whatever occasion you want to look your best for!