Las Vegas Manicure Services
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you’re like most people, you probably take great pride in your appearance, and your hands and nails are a key part of the equation. So, if you’re looking for a way to have fabulous looking nails, then consider taking advantage of our professional Las Vegas manicure services. At The Salon at Lakeside, we offer a variety of manicure services that will leave your hands looking their very best. Whether you’re seeking out a traditional manicure or something more elaborate, we can accommodate your preferences and style because we have years of experience in the industry and can certainly create a sensational look for you!
Las Vegas Manicure Services at The Salon at Lakeside
Our traditional and gel manicure packages come with everything that’s needed to create a beautiful set of nails. This includes filing and shaping the nails, cuticle care, and of course, perfectly painting each nail. We also offer mani pedis for those who want the complete package. If you’re looking for something extra, we also offer French tips, polish change packages, and nail repair services. No matter what type of nail services you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered. Now, let’s dive into these popular nail packages offered at our Summerlin salon:
Traditional Manicure Package
A professional manicure can provide you with amazing nails that will look great for any occasion. In addition to making your hands and nails look sensational, a Las Vegas manicure can also help to keep your nails healthy and strong. Our traditional manicure package includes the application of regular nail polish, but if you prefer gel, we have a package for that too. To give you a better idea of what we offer, let’s take a look at what this particular manicure package comes complete with:
- We start with an informative consultation where you and your nail artist can discuss the manicure process, as well as decide on the best color and shape of your nails.
- We will remove any old polish from your nails to start with a clean canvas.
- Your Las Vegas nail salon professional will work on your cuticles by adding a special cream to soften them, and then proceed to push them down, or trim them.
- The nails will then be trimmed, and we also file your nails into a perfect round or square shape, or something different if you have a specific preference.
- A clear polish coat is applied to each nail, followed by two coats of your color of choice. An additional clear coat is then added to seal in the color.
If you would like to make sure that your hands always look their best, consider getting a professional manicure on a regular basis.
You can find more information on this nail package on our Las Vegas Manicure page.
Gel Manicure Package
A Las Vegas gel manicure is a type of nail service that uses, as the name suggests, gel polish instead of regular nail polish. Gel polish is a more durable type of nail polish that is cured under ultraviolet (UV) light. One of the main benefits of getting a gel manicure is that it lasts anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. This is possible due to the acrylic monomers and oligomers in the gel polish. These two elements bond together when placed under UV lighting, creating durable nails that look perfect for weeks on end.
The second most notable benefit is the fact that gel nails dry super fast. This is achieved with the UV light that’s utilized. Gel nails can dry as fast as 30 or 60 seconds. If you have had your nails painted with non-gel polish, you most likely know that you have to be very careful for about 30 minutes after your manicure. So, having the nails dry in less than a minute is very convenient.
Take a look at our Las Vegas Gel Manicure page to find out more about what we offer at our Summerlin salon.
Mani Pedi Packages
If you’re looking for a luxurious way to take care of your hands and feet, our combo manicure and pedicure package would be perfect for you! This Las Vegas mani pedi package includes both a professional manicure and a relaxing pedicure, and our experienced nail experts will take care of all the details for you; this way, you can relax and enjoy your salon treatment.
Let’s view a few benefits that you can look forward to when you schedule a mani pedi at our salon near the Vegas Strip:
- Improved circulation: The massage associated with the pedicure portion of your appointment can help improve circulation in your feet which is perfect for anyone who is required to stand on their feet for work.
- Relaxation: A mani pedi is a great way to relax after a long day, because who doesn’t like to be pampered!
- Sensational looking nails: Regular Las Vegas mani pedis can help keep your nails looking their best and ensure that they are less likely to chip, break, or peel.
General Foot Health: Because our mani pedi services include exfoliation, this is great for overall foot health since it can assist in removing bunions, corns, and calluses.
French Polish Add-On Package
Our salon located near downtown Vegas has created a special French Polish add-on package that can be added to any manicure you book with us. What makes this package so special? It’s very affordable and French polish tips provide a classic look that never goes out of style! Additionally, this type of nail service adds a clean, elegant appearance that looks great on everyone. It doesn’t matter if your nails are long or short, or if you have wide or narrow fingers; a French manicure can certainly flatter your hands. On top of that, Las Vegas French polish tips work well for any occasion such as an elegant affair or a casual social gathering.
So, what steps are taken when you book this add-on package? Let’s find out:
- This salon service includes a free consultation where you can discuss your style preferences with your nail artist.
- All French polish add-on packages begin with the main nail package that you’re scheduled for, which may be a traditional or gel manicure.
- Once that portion of your appointment is complete, the French tips will be added. This is achieved by painting the ends of your nails with a particular color. Although any color may be used, white tends to be the most common.
- A clear coat is applied to each nail to give it a glossy look and lock in the French tip polish.
If you would like to learn more about this manicure add-on package, then check out our Las Vegas French Polish Tips page.
Polish Change Package
A Las Vegas polish change is a great way to update your look without having to commit to a full manicure, and it’s an affordable way to keep your nails looking fabulous. So, what exactly is a salon nail polish change? It’s a service performed by a professional nail artist that simply involves removing the old nail polish from the nails and then applying a new coat of polish, which typically includes a clear base coat, two color coats, followed by a clear topcoat. Our nail salon near the Vegas strip offers a variety of nail polish colors to choose from, so you can always find the perfect shade for your nails.
Here are a few benefits of booking a polish change at our salon in the Las Vegas area:
- Las Vegas nail polish changes can help freshen up your look, or give you a convenient way to change your polish for an upcoming event.
- Polish changes can also be a great way to experiment with different colors and styles.
- Most importantly, a nail salon service such as this can give you a chance to pamper yourself and relax.
If you think you might be interested in this popular package, then be sure to view our Las Vegas Polish Change page.
Nail Repair Package
For those of you who spend time and money keeping your nails perfected, we know how disappointing it can be to have a nail break, especially when you’re on your way out to an important occasion. With that said, we offer a variety of Las Vegas salon nail repair services to ensure your nails always look fantastic. Whether you have chipped, cracked, or peeling nails, our experienced nail artists can help. As an example, we will discuss how The Salon at Lakeside can repair a natural nail break:
- Your nail professional will evaluate what type of nail break it may be – split, tear, clean or jagged break, and so on.
- If the nail is coated with polish, this may be removed, and the nail will then be buffed to rid the area of any rough surfaces, as well as oils.
- One repair option is to add a piece of silk or another type of material to the damaged area, and then proceed to coat it with clear gel polish. Another coat of clear polish is then brushed over the whole nail.
- A color that matches your original polish will then be painted over the nail, and then an additional clear coat.
If you want to read more about this essential service, feel free to visit our Las Vegas Nail Repair page.
We Offer the Best Manicures in the Las Vegas Area!
If you live in the Las Vegas area or you’re just here for a weekend getaway, and would like to perfect your nails, we offer professional manicure services to meet your every need. The Salon at Lakeside is the perfect spot to book traditional manicures, gel manicures, mani pedis, and other essential nail packages. In addition to this, our nail experts have a considerable amount of experience that ensures your appointment goes just as expected, and you walk out with sensational looking nails. If this all sounds like something you can benefit from, feel free to reach out to The Salon at Lakeside through our website, or you can give us a call at (702) 363-1313.