Las Vegas Makeup Services
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Are you ready to take your makeup application to the professional level? If so, our salon offers outstanding Las Vegas makeup services that will have you looking fabulous. Whether you need a glamorous look for a night out on the Vegas Strip, or just want to look exceptional for that upcoming meeting at work, our makeup artists can create the perfect look for you. So, ditch the idea of doing your makeup yourself, leave it up to the professionals, and prepare to be pampered in the process. We invite you to read more about our makeup services offered at our salon located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin.
Las Vegas Makeup Services at The Salon at Lakeside
If you love traditional cosmetics or would like to kick it up a notch with an airbrush application session, The Salon at Lakeside is here to make it happen for you, no matter what the occasion is. Below you will find descriptions of our two main makeup packages – traditional and airbrushed cosmetics, and we are confident that one of them will meet your needs. So, dive in to find out which Las Vegas makeup package is best for you and your upcoming event or social gathering:
Traditional Makeup Package
For those who are seeking out a salon in Clark County that offers professional makeup application services, you have just found it! The Salon at Lakeside provides an outstanding Las Vegas makeup package that can create the look you’re hoping for, no matter what style you’re going after – dramatic, glamorous, professional. This could include a business meeting, a night out in downtown Vegas, your wedding, a prom, or maybe just an everyday look.
Our makeup specialists have years of experience and love what they do, so you can be sure to receive exceptional customer service during your cosmetic application session. In addition to this, our team is well educated on various techniques, and well versed in providing a look that’s customized to your specific needs. Also, we use only the best makeup brands and application tools, as well as keep up to date on all the Las Vegas makeup trends.
Here’s a glimpse of what goes on during a traditional makeup application appointment:
- We start your session off with a free makeup consultation, so you and your cosmetic specialist are on the same page. This ensures your needs are met as far as the final look is concerned.
- Next, we utilize a facial cleanser to make sure your face is free from any dirt or oils.
- A primer is then applied to moisturize and act as a smooth base for your foundation.
- We determine the perfect shade of foundation and evenly apply it to the entire face, creating a uniform, flawless look.
- Your Las Vegas makeup artist will then apply blush to the cheeks for definition.
- We define the eyes using eyeshadow, as well as eyeliner, utilizing colors that line up with your preferences. Mascara is also applied to produce full, noticeable eyelashes.
- The final touch will include the lipstick color of your choice, and we have many colors to choose from.
Visit our popular Las Vegas Traditional Makeup Application page to see even more details on what our cosmetic experts can do for you.
Airbrush Makeup Package
Las Vegas airbrush makeup is a special type of makeup application where a professional airbrush gun is utilized instead of traditional brushes and sponges. This touchless method of applying cosmetics can provide a more even, natural-looking finish, as well as create a flawless appearance.
At The Salon at Lakeside, we offer affordable airbrush makeup services for all occasions. Whether you need a natural look for everyday wear or want to glam it up for a night out on the Vegas Strip, our team can make it happen for you. Additionally, we recommend airbrush makeup for those with sensitive skin, as there is less chance of irritation or allergic reactions.
How does an airbrush makeup application actually work? An air compressor is used to push air through an airbrush gun, and this causes a fine mist of makeup to spray evenly onto the skin. One common cosmetic that’s used is foundation, and it sprays out so perfectly onto the skin that the makeup artist doesn’t need to worry about blending edges or getting even coverage. Airbrush makeup also includes primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, as well as lipstick. All of these cosmetics come in airbrush-specific formulas that provide a beautiful finish. So, if you’re looking for a makeup option that provides excellent coverage and looks sensational, airbrush makeup is a great choice.
Here’s a summary of the benefits of utilizing airbrushed makeup:
- Provides a lightweight application that’s great for those spending time in the Las Vegas heat.
- Airbrush cosmetics can give you a uniform and natural look that’s perfect for event photography.
- Provides better coverage for problem areas like acne or blemishes, and scars.
- The Salon at Lakeside can apply airbrush makeup in such a way that it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as large pores.
- Airbrush makeup applications are less likely to cake or smudge.
- This type of makeup has staying power and can last up to 12 hours, or more.
- The makeup experts at our Summerlin salon can customize colors when using airbrush cosmetics.
- The products used at The Salon at Lakeside are hypoallergenic and made with quality ingredients.
We have a detailed Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup page that you can dive into for more information!
Book a Traditional or Airbrush Makeup Package at Our Salon in Las Vegas!
Our team of professionals are skilled in traditional makeup application as well as airbrush makeup techniques. We offer a wide range of cosmetic services to suit your every need, from wedding makeup to special events, and everything in between. So whether you’re just looking to update your everyday appearance or need help with a specialized look, we’ve got you covered. It’s our hope that after reading the details of the makeup packages offered at our Summerlin salon, that you will let our cosmetic artists create a fabulous look for you. Contact us today to schedule your appointment – we can’t wait to show you what we can do, so be sure to reach out to The Salon at Lakeside online, or ring our salon at (702) 363-1313.