Las Vegas Makeup Application
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Want to look outstanding for that next big event, your wedding, a party, or job interview? We can help! Our professional Las Vegas makeup application services will create a stunning and beautiful look for you, no matter what type of occasion you will be attending. The very fact that the Salon at Lakeside is located in the wedding capital of the world is a clue that our traditional makeup artists have an extensive amount of experience with perfect makeup applications. Our salon located in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin offers a variety of services pertaining to traditional makeup. So, let’s dive in even further to learn more about our makeup application services.
Las Vegas Makeup Application Pricing and Services
At the Salon at Lakeside, you won’t have to let pricing stop you from looking your ultimate best. We have designed our traditional makeup application pricing so that it’s affordable to our clients. This allows them to schedule appointments frequently, some even on a weekly basis. This happens often due to the fact that we are near downtown Vegas. No matter what look you’re after – a daring evening look or a soft subtle afternoon date appearance, our traditional makeup application artists have got you covered. Here are a few details in regards to our Las Vegas makeup application pricing and services:
Traditional Makeup Application Package (Lashes not Included): $85.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Your appointment will include a complimentary Las Vegas makeup application consultation.
- To start, we will use a high-quality facial cleanser, if needed.
- We use a popular primer that will moisturize and smooth the surface of your skin.
- Foundation will be matched to your skin tone for a flawless look.
- Blush is used to give a radiant, youthful appearance, and sculpt facial features.
- Eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara are used to create a dramatic or natural look.
- We offer a variety of lipstick shades to match your mood or event.
- The Salon at Lakeside also specializes in bridal makeup applications.
- If you want to walk out of our salon ready for anything, consider these add-ons:
- Women’s Haircut & Style: $50+
- Partial Highlight: $75 and Up + $25 for Styling
The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The makeup application specialists at the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin provide their clientele with a fabulous environment to relax in as they are made to look incredible. This is possible because the salon is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Las Vegas. It rests on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, which allows for stunning lake views from inside the salon. It’s like a mini-retreat in a spa-like environment. Just past the lake, in the distance, you will see the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas, which makes for a lovely view for everyone who visits the Salon at Lakeside. It’s located in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, which is a gorgeous place to visit. The scenery, the atmosphere, and the professional and attentive Las Vegas makeup application artists, make for a wonderful experience!
Outstanding Makeup Application Artists in Las Vegas
Our highly skilled makeup application artists can create a dazzling look for you for a special night out in Vegas. Or, if a more professional makeup application is in order, we can make it happen. The makeup artists in our Summerlin salon are educated, trained, and experienced on all things makeup. They bring a lot to the table, from standard makeup application procedures to unique and creative looks, they have it under control!
In addition to this, they are skilled at other salon services such as hair, nails, and the like. Stop in for yourself to see what else they can do for you – color retouches, prom updos, a one process hair color, and so much more.
Check out all that our Las Vegas makeup application artists can offer you:
- Educated on various makeup application techniques to produce a customized look.
- Up to date on the most recent Las Vegas industry trends.
- Salon at Lakeside makeup application specialists use only quality brands and makeup application tools.
- We are fully equipped to handle bridal and full wedding party makeup sessions.
- Our team of Las Vegas makeup application artists is dedicated to making you look and feel your very best. They go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met.
- Can offer their clients the full package for the ultimate night out – updo hair styling, deep conditioning hair treatments, along with a relaxing head massage.
Free Makeup Application Consultation in Las Vegas
Our Desert Shores salon ensures that your Las Vegas makeup application appointment is what you were hoping for. This is possible with a makeup consultation that is free of charge. It’s the starting point that will lead to a perfect makeup application. Your makeup artist will give you a chance to ask any questions you may have, make recommendations, and also ask you a set of questions that will help guide the makeup session. A one-on-one consultation can produce amazing results, as compared to going in blindly.
Your Las Vegas traditional makeup application consultant will ask you a few questions:
- Are you allergic to any type of ingredients found in common makeup?
- What is the occasion you would like a Las Vegas makeup application for?
- Did you happen to bring any images of makeup artistry that you like?
- Do you have dry, oily, or in-between skin?
- What type of look are you after – bold or soft?
- Do you have any certain colors you prefer for eye shadow applications?
- In regards to lipstick, do you normally use a matt or glossy product?
Traditional Makeup Application Questions & Answers
Because we have many clients that are here for a night out in Vegas, as well as wedding makeup requests, there have been many questions thrown our way. We are here to help and answer your questions, let’s take a look at a few of them:
Are there any makeup application tips for reducing the appearance of wrinkles?
There are several ways that you and your makeup can work together to make wrinkles a lot less noticeable. If you have concerns about reducing the appearance of wrinkles, our Summerlin salon makeup application artists can discuss this topic with you in detail during your appointment.
- Moisturize Your Skin: The first step comes before you even put your makeup on, this would be moisturizing the skin. Keeping your skin moisturized keeps your skin cells healthy and supple, preventing dryness from drawing more attention to any fine lines or wrinkles. Because the Las Vegas environment can be harsh on the skin, the Salon at Lakeside uses nutrient-rich, quality moisturizers.
- Apply a Primer: The next step is to find a good primer. Primer serves as a base for your makeup application and does a great job of filling in many of the wrinkles that naturally occur on the face. A good primer will both reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keep your makeup in place all day long.
- Use Proper Foundation Applications: When applying foundation, it’s important to use a damp beauty blender. This little sponge ensures that your foundation is blended into all of the areas you’ve primed, making for a smoother finish altogether. Your Las Vegas makeup application specialist can match your skin tone to the foundation that would look best.
- Use Matte Eyeshadow: When applying eye makeup, stick to matte eyeshadows. Shimmery and metallic shadows can emphasize wrinkles, highlighting areas you’d rather conceal.
- Avoid Dark Colors: It’s also usually best to steer clear of colors that are too much darker than your skin tone. Dark colors can make lines look harsher and can actually make the eyes appear smaller and less youthful. Your Las Vegas makeup application artist will have a variety of colors you can choose from.
Can you recommend specific colors or shades that work best with a fair/pale complexion?
The most important step when choosing shades of makeup to complement fair skin is to determine what undertones your skin has. Most people fall within three categories: warm, cool, or neutral. Those with warm undertones tend to have yellow, golden, or peachy tints in their skin. Those with cool undertones usually have blue, red, or pink hues. If your skin has neutral undertones, it doesn’t skew strongly in either direction. Generally speaking, cool-toned complexions look best with cool colors, and warm-toned complexions look best with warm colors.
Let’s take a closer look:
- If you’re fair with warm undertones, subtle peach and coral hues will give a natural blush to the cheeks and golden tints will be flattering around the eyes.
- Warm-toned complexions look great in earthy, warm eyeshadows like bronze, gold, and cinnamon. These are common colors used by Las Vegas makeup application artists.
- Those with pale skin and cool undertones should look for soft pinks when choosing blush, and cool colors like icy beige, taupe, or subtle mauve for the eyes. Pink will add a natural-looking blush to the cheeks, and cool colors will accentuate the eyes. Steer clear of anything that is too red, as these colors can make your pink undertones appear to be irritation or redness around the eyes.
- Those with neutral tones can work with a variety of shades, because their skin doesn’t naturally tend to be cool or warm. Your makeup application should include dusty rose, soft jade, light pink, olive, taupe, silvers, or golds.
What’s the difference between a traditional makeup application and airbrush makeup?
The most noticeable difference between airbrush and traditional makeup applications is the finish of the foundation. Airbrush makeup has a reputation for producing a near-perfect finish to the skin, creating a look that’s a bit smoother than traditional makeup.
Another key difference is the feeling of airbrush makeup. While traditional foundation has a cream-base and can feel a little thicker, airbrush makeup usually has a silicon base and feels very lightweight. However, silicon airbrush foundation can look flaky if applied to skin that isn’t moisturized or is suffering from dryness. If your skin is well-hydrated and doesn’t have a tendency to be dry, this probably won’t be an issue. Those who live in the Las Vegas area will certainly want to make sure their skin is hydrated on a daily basis.
Also, silicon airbrush makeup is waterproof, which enables it to stay put and last all day. You can cry and sweat in airbrush makeup and it might just stay on until you wash it off with soap. A practical difference between airbrush and traditional makeup applications is that airbrush is more expensive than traditional makeup. The makeup itself is expensive, and the application equipment is also very pricey. Paying a professional to apply it is normally the best path to take.
If you think you might be interested in airbrush makeup, contact the Salon at Lakeside in Las Vegas. We would be happy to discuss your goals, our techniques, and the like. Also, you can check out our airbrush makeup application page for more information.
The Salon at Lakeside Offers These Additional Services
We are a full-service salon in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin that offers the community a wide array of services. From haircuts, hair treatments, to color touchups, we can do it all. See what else our Las Vegas salon can offer:
- Make an appointment for balayage hair highlights; it’s popular with the Las Vegas crowd.
- Do you have little ones that you might bring along to your Las Vegas makeup application appointment? We also do children’s cuts.
- Looking for a new hairstylist to change your hair color, take a look at our Las Vegas hair color specialist’s page.
- If you need to adjust your hair color due to a mess up, we have color correction services available.
- Create a look that brightens your overall appearance with full hair highlights or partial highlights.
- Make your hair look youthful again with a hair mask repair treatment.
Our Team of Professional Las Vegas Makeup Application Artists Can Create an Amazing Look for You!
You can trust our Las Vegas team of makeup application specialists to create a look that will make you feel beautiful and confident, as well as red carpet worthy, if that’s the look you’re after. Our capable makeup application artists love what they do, and can’t wait to meet you to discuss your needs. If you have a big event coming up, an interview, or maybe just a girl’s night out that you want to look great for, Contact the Salon at Lakeside to schedule your Las Vegas makeup application appointment. You can also reach our Summerlin salon at (702) 363-1313. Make your appointment today so we can apply our magic touch and have you looking incredible.