Las Vegas Head Massage
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Some clients feel that a head massage can be one of the best parts of getting their hair done. The Salon at Lakeside knows how important this service is and that’s why they offer Las Vegas head massages as an add-on to their salon experience. Our Summerlin hair salon features professional hairstylists that give scalp massages on a daily basis. Not only does it instantly relieve stress, but it also provides several other essential benefits. Let’s take a closer look at what our Desert Shores head massage entails!
Las Vegas Head Massage Pricing and Services Overview
If you’re coming into our Summerlin salon to get your hair done, why not splurge and add a 15-30 minute head massage to your appointment. It’s affordable, relaxing, and will have you coming back for more. Our professional hairstylists are well-versed in head massage techniques. This will provide you with an unforgettable scalp massage at a cost-effective price. Here is a breakdown of this fantastic salon add-on.
Las Vegas Head Massage Add-On: Prices Starting at $15.00 to $25.00
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Consultation with your Desert Shores salon stylist to discuss any specific needs or concerns.
- Most services that our Las Vegas massages are added on to include a shampoo and condition session with products specific to your hair type.
- While at the shampoo bowl, you will enjoy a calming 15 or 30 minute relaxing head massage that focuses on trigger areas that release tension.
- After a shampooing, you will receive a professional blow dry and light brush styling.
- Gels, sprays, oils, and so on, will be used as a finisher.
Relaxing Head Massages in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Our innovative hair salon in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, NV features a beautiful retreat-like atmosphere that our clients love. The Salon at Lakeside sits in one of the most breathtaking areas of Las Vegas that showcases outstanding views of Lake Jacqueline. Adding a head massage to any service will only enhance your experience and have you walking out the door feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a head massage that you can add to a sensational hair mask repair treatment, hair color, or any other salon service we offer.
Hairstylists Near Downtown Vegas That Provide Impressive Results
Our hairstylist not only have extensive training in providing the ultimate head massage, and other salon services, they also have many year’s experience in the industry. They are well-known, highly recommended stylists that have certainly earned their impeccable reputation. Stop by the Salon at Lakeside and you will have a chance to see their amazing professionalism in person.
Here are a few things you might be interested in knowing about our Summerlin salon hairstylists.
- The Salon at Lakeside features hairstylists who specialize in head massage techniques that promote relaxation, release tension, and alleviate stress.
- Experienced in creating haircut styles that are classic as well as trendy.
- Extensive knowledge on the latest hair products and salon equipment.
- Friendly and personable with the intent of building lasting relationships.
- All our stylists / head massage specialists are licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Our dedicated team of Desert Shores hairstylists provide high quality services that will exceed their client’s expectations.
Free Consultation with a Summerlin Salon Specialist
Whether you want to discuss the techniques of your head massage, or simply talk about different hairstyle ideas, you will be able to consult, free of charge, with one of our Salon at Lakeside stylists. They will spend the time needed to discuss your preferences or concerns. Your consultation may include the following questions:
- Do you have a specific reason that you would like a head massage?
- How often do you come in for a massage?
- Do you frequently feel tension in your head?
- Are there any specific areas that you would like to focus on?
There are many services you can add a head massage to, such as a women’s, men’s, or children’s haircuts. Additionally, a scalp massage can be an add-on to a shampoo and blowout, as well as a curl and wave hair perm service.
Head Massage Frequently Asked Questions
Head massages are a popular service at the Salon at Lakeside. With this being the case, our team of stylists are well-versed on the subject. This enables them to not only provide an outstanding head massage to their clients, but also educate them when questions arise. Here are a few common questions our Las Vegas head massage specialists receive in our Desert Shores hair salon:
1. Can Head Massages Promote Healthy Hair?
Absolutely! A good head massage has many benefits that can promote healthy hair. Here are just a few:
- The movement and pressure, along with the release of tension from a head massage, promotes increased blood flow to the roots. This can strengthen the roots and nourish the hair shaft which aids in hair growth and hair thickness.
- Massaging the head cleanses the scalp. This results in the removal of dead skin cell build up, creating a healthy environment for hair growth.
- Your scalp creates natural oils. A head massage helps distribute these oils from the scalp throughout the entire hair to increase shine and manageability.
Contact our Las Vegas hair salon in Summerlin if you have any additional questions regarding the benefits of a head massage.
2. How often should I get a head massage?
Whether you come in for a wash and style, or another salon service, adding a Las Vegas head massage to your appointment each time you visit the Salon at Lakeside would be a good idea. In reality, once or twice a month would be beneficial to the overall health of your scalp and hair.
3. Do scalp massages lessen the physical effects of stress?
Head massages can do wonders to reduce stress and its side effects. This includes relieving headaches from tension, as well as having a positive effect on stress releasing “fight or flight” hormones. If stress response hormones such as norepinephrine and cortisol, are active in the body for too long, they can have damaging negative health effects. A study on the effects of a scalp massage on stress hormones revealed that scalp massages significantly lower these hormones preventing them from doing further damage.
Head massages are said to increase serotonin, which is known as a mood booster. These are just a few examples of how a head massage can benefit you physically in regards to stress. Contact the Salon at Lakeside to ask more about how a head massage can benefit you.
Stop in For More Amazing Salon at Lakeside Services
- If you have a night out in Las Vegas planned and want your hair professionally washed & styled, our Desert Shores hair salon can have you loving your hair.
- If you feel your hair has not been looking its best, maybe you need to have a nourishing deep conditioning treatment. Stop in and consult with one of our Summerlin hairstylist to determine the best plan of action.
- Need to look classy, as well as stylish? Come in for a Las Vegas salon appointment for an updo hairstyling session, as well as a prom & special event’s updo.
Book an invigorating and relaxing Head Massage at Our Desert Shores Salon in Las Vegas
Visit our Las Vegas full-service salon to inquire about adding a relaxing and physically beneficial head massage to any of our services. Or, you can simply contact the Salon at Lakeside using our convenient message form. You can also reach out to one of our stylists by phone at (702) 363-1313. You are going to love receiving our popular head massage service, so book an appointment today in our Summerlin hair salon!