Las Vegas Hair Mask Repair Treatments
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Do you feel like your hair just doesn’t have its usual bounce and shine? If so, the Salon at Lakeside can help. Come in for a fabulous Las Vegas hair mask repair treatment and watch your hair come back to life! Our hair salon in Summerlin offers a variety of hair repair treatments to ensure we are able to provide a mask that is best for your particular hair type. The outstanding stylists at this popular Las Vegas hair salon have years of hands-on experience and are capable of making even the most damaged hair look incredible.
Hair Mask Repair Treatment Pricing and Services Overview
Treating yourself to a hair mask repair treatment is a relaxing experience, as well as affordable. Our repair treatments are cost-effective, allowing our clients to come back when needed. No matter what type of condition your hair may be in, the Salon at Lakeside welcomes you to sit back and enjoy our hair treatments that will transform your hair! Let’s take a look at what you can look forward to:
Hair Mask Repair Treatment Package: $65.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Free consultation with a Summerlin hair mask repair specialist to assess your needs.
- We will professionally shampoo your hair with a high-quality product.
- A relaxing head massage to increase circulation.
- Blow dry with light styling techniques included.
- We use gels and sprays to complete the look.
- Service includes the application of a specialized hair repair mask. Several options are available:
- Hydration Mask to Add and Help Retain Moisture
- Protein Mask to Aid in Strengthening Your Hair
- Thickening Mask to Add Volume
- Regeneration Anti-Aging Mask to Reduce Damage, Boost Moisture, and Add Shine
- Hydration Mask to Add and Help Retain Moisture
Optional Hair Mask Repair Treatment Add-Ons:
- Add a hair mask repair treatment with any color service: Pricing starts at $30.00
- Add a mask, blow dry, and a relaxing head massage to other services: Starting at $50.00
Effective Las Vegas Hair Mask Repair Treatment Services in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Our popular hair salon situated in Las Vegas, NV, provides a sensational retreat-like atmosphere for our clientele. You will find our salon in Summerlin, one of the most beautiful areas of Las Vegas, complete with up-close views of Lake Jacqueline. When you stop by the Salon at Lakeside, you will enjoy breathtaking views, as well as a relaxing massage as we restore your hair back to its natural beauty. Our Desert Shores salon offers you only the best when it comes to our exceptional customer service and hair mask repair treatments.
Las Vegas Hairstylists That Will Exceed Your Expectations
When you come to the Salon at Lakeside, you can expect to find the most qualified hair mask repair treatment specialists near downtown Vegas. Our stylists are highly trained and have extensive experience in repairing hair, making our Summerlin salon a well-known hot spot for deep conditioning treatments.
Take a look at what our Desert Shores hair mask repair treatment stylists can provide:
- Our Summerlin stylists demonstrate high standards and strive to offer their clients the very best in hair services.
- The Salon at Lakeside hairstylists are highly trained in hair mask repair treatments, enabling them to determine which masks are appropriate for your specific hair type and extent of damage.
- Well-versed in all hair products, from deep conditioners to shine enhancers.
- The hair mask repair treatment specialists in our salon are licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Our hairstylists love working with their clients and this is evident in their large following. They develop long-time relationships and provide the same exceptional service year after year.
Free Consultation with a Summerlin Salon Specialist
You may not know what is causing your hair to lose its shine, or just look drab. You may also not know how to bring it back to life. Here at the Salon at Lakeside, our stylists will meet with you, free of charge to determine what the issues are. Based on a few questions, they will be able to suggest the best hair mask repair treatment.
During your consultation, your hairstylist may ask you the following questions:
- Have you had a hair mask treatment in the past year?
- How often do you wash your hair?
- Has your hair been colored, bleached, or permed recently?
- Is a hair dryer, curling iron, flat iron, and so on, part of your daily styling routine?
If you are interested in other outstanding salon services, we offer women’s haircuts, as well as men’s hair grooming services. In addition to this, children’s haircuts are available. Maybe you don’t need a cut, but would like to come in for a shampoo and blowout, we can handle that too! We are a full-service Las Vegas hair salon that can take care of all your hair needs.
Hair Repair Treatment Frequently Asked Questions
Working with clients to repair their hair on a weekly basis has created a team of experts at the Salon at Lakeside. Our stylists can handle any questions thrown their way when it comes to hair masks. Take a look at the top questions that frequently come our way:
1. What is a Hair Mask Repair Treatment?
We are asked this question quite often, and our clients are always excited when they hear what this type of treatment can do for their hair. A hair mask repair treatment is a deep conditioning session where specialized product is applied to the hair to produce results such as damage repair, adding moisture, strength, shine, elasticity, and more, back to your hair.
To make this happen, effective ingredients are utilized, such as essential nutrients, proteins, moisturizing oils, along with specific butters, and more. As you can see, hair treatments such as this are essential to your hair’s health. Contact our Las Vegas hair salon in Desert Shores to speak with one of our stylists about what type of mask would be best for your hair.
2. Can you recommend a good hair mask for unmanageable frizzy hair?
For frizzy unmanageable hair, we recommend a hydration moisture repair mask. Deep conditioning hydration masks can repair split ends which can help eliminate frizzy hair. This can assist in making your hair more manageable. Treatments such as these also add bounce, shine, and a healthy look to your hair. For more manageable hair that offers a sleek look, stop by the Salon at Lakeside to discuss what a hydration hair mask repair treatment can do for you.
3. What hair mask repair treatment is best for over bleached hair?
If you have over bleached hair, you know the effects this can have on your locks. It may cause you to have frizzy, dry, lack of shine, unhealthy looking hair. This can be unsettling on a day to day basis, or when getting ready for a big night out.
How it works is that your hair contains proteins that are easily damaged by bleaching. When a protein repair mask is applied, it adds proteins back to the hair follicle, restoring it back to health and adding extra protection. If you are not sure that your hair requires a protein-based Las Vegas hair mask repair treatment, come in for a free consultation. Our Desert Shores salon can reverse the damaging effects of bleaching and make your hair look amazing!
Explore Additional Salon at Lakeside Services
- We offer impressive and affordable wash and style services at our Summerlin salon location, as well as deep conditioning treatments.
- Planning a night out on the town? Don’t forget to schedule an updo hairstyling or prom and special event’s updo appointment!
- If you have always dreamed of ditching your straight hair, check out our curl and wave hair perm page.
Schedule your Las Vegas Hair Mask Repair Treatment Today and Start Loving Your Hair!
We can change your negative view of your hair with just one mask repair treatment. Our Summerlin hair salon has trained specialists, innovative equipment, and the desire to make your hair look its absolute best. If you would like to give your hair the star treatment, contact the Salon at Lakeside utilizing our online message system. If you prefer to have a direct call with one of our Desert Shores salon stylists, give us a call at (702) 363-1313. Or, just stop in and see what our Las Vegas salon is all about, we would love to meet you and work our magic on your hair!