Las Vegas Hair Color Specialist
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you’re looking for a place that will allow you to have your hair professionally done by a Las Vegas hair color specialist, then stop by the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin! Our stylists are trained in the art of modern hair coloring. No matter what type of coloring services you require – one process color, corrections, color retouch, full or partial highlights, or balayage, we are capable of doing an outstanding job!
Las Vegas Hair Color Pricing and Services Overview
We offer a full-spectrum of hair coloring services at affordable prices. This enables our clients to come back on a regular basis for color retouches, highlights, and more. Frequent hair coloring is a necessity for some. For this reason, we created cost-effective pricing, as well as free consultations. You may consult with a Las Vegas hair color specialist to ensure you walk out looking your very best. Let’s take a look at a breakdown of services and pricing:
Las Vegas Hair Color Services: Prices Starting at $65.00
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Free consultation with a Las Vegas hair color specialist to evaluate hair color preferences.
- All hair color sessions include a shampoo wash with high-quality products.
- A relaxing 3-minute head massage to promote hair growth and circulation.
- We will use a conditioner to maintain healthy, moisture-rich locks.
- The following includes specific pricing for the Salon at Lakeside’s hair coloring services:
- One Process Color:
- $80.00 and up + $25 for full styling
- $130.00 and up for one process color, cut and style
- $80.00 and up + $25 for full styling
- Color Retouch:
- $65.00 and Up
- $115.00 and up for color retouch, cut and style
- Color Correction:
- $200.00 and up – priced during consultation
- Full Highlight:
- $110.00 and up + $25 for full styling
- $160.00 and up for full highlight, cut and style
- Partial Highlight:
- $75.00 and up + $25 for full styling
- $125.00 and up for partial highlight, cut and style
- $200.00 and up
- $250.00 and up for Balayage, cut and style
- One Process Color:
- If you’re not in need of a haircut that the above packages provide, but would like to walk out of the salon looking amazing, consider the following add-on:
- Add a professional blow dry and style session to your color appointment for a finished look. Curling or flat iron, along with brush styling techniques may be utilized. Finishing sprays, oils, and gels will be applied as needed: $40+
Professional Hair Color Specialists in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
We strive to offer the very best in hair color services to our clientele. In addition to this, we also provide an incredible salon atmosphere that is similar to a retreat-like experience. Our hair salon is located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, a well-known area for exceptional views of Lake Jacqueline. This fabulous location makes it convenient for those who are getting their hair colored, or washed & styled, for a big night out in downtown Vegas. Stop by to see for yourself how incredible our salon location really is. No matter what type of color service you request at the Salon at Lakeside, your hair color specialist will ensure that you enjoy your appointment, and love your hair!
The Best Hair Stylists Near Downtown Vegas
The Salon at Lakeside stylists are not only hair color specialists, they are also highly educated in all areas of hair care. For instance, if you would like to add a woman’s haircut & style, or maybe a hair mask repair treatment to your appointment, no problem, your stylists can certainly do an excellent job.
All our stylists who work in our Summerlin hair salon are highly regarded in the industry, and have a reputation that proceeds them. Changing your hair color, or even just touching up your roots, is not something you would want to leave to an unprofessional. You can feel confident that the Salon at Lakeside hair colorists are professionals and will do an exceptional job.
Find out more about your Las Vegas hair color specialist:
- Our hair color specialists have years of experience, extensive training, and produce amazing results.
- Ability to determine the best color to compliment skin tone, natural color, as well as what will look best with your hairstyle.
- Well-versed in modern hair coloring techniques and experienced in permanent, semi-permanent, and highlighting.
- Up to date on the latest Las Vegas hair color trends.
- Extensive knowledge of the most effective hair coloring brands.
- The Salon at Lakeside hairstylists are licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Consultation with a Summerlin Salon Specialist
Our Las Vegas hair color specialists offer free color consultations that will allow you to determine a solution for what you are trying to achieve. You will also be asked important questions that will put your hairstylist on the path to creating the look you are after.
Here are a few questions that your salon hair colorist may ask during your consultation:
- Did you bring any images of particular hair colors that you prefer?
- What is your goal – a new bold look, gray coverage, highlights?
- Has your hair been colored or processed in any way in the last year?
- What type of shampoo are you using at home?
Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Our Desert Shores Hair Colorists
When it comes to hair coloring, our clients have many questions. After all, your hair color is the first thing someone may notice, so it should look exactly as you are expecting. Here are a few questions that have come our way:
1. How Often Should I Touch-Up My Roots?
How often you touch-up your roots depends on a few factors, but we recommend waiting at least 4-6 weeks between coloring. Depending on your natural color vs your touch-up color, the time frame can vary. For instance, if you have dark hair and gray is showing in your roots, it can become very noticeable the longer you wait. In contrast, if you have light colored hair and gray is showing, it may not be as noticeable, allowing you to come in less frequent for your root touch-ups. It all depends on your maintenance upkeep preferences. The Las Vegas hair color specialists at the Salon at Lakeside can assist you in determining when you should come in for your next hair touch-up session.
2. What is a Balayage?
A balayage is an outstanding way to give your hair that natural “sun-kissed” look. It’s basically a freehand hair highlighting technique where highlights are, in a sense, painted or swept on, as compared to organized foil highlighting that can appear more patterned. Balayage is a subtle highlighting method that also allows for low-maintenance highlight upkeep. When your highlights start to grow out, you won’t have to get touch-ups right away due to the random highlight painting that blends in seamlessly. Fewer touch-ups are always a plus. Balayage works well on any hair color, although darker hair may take a little more work. Contact our Las Vegas hair salon in Desert Shores to schedule a consultation to see if a balayage is right for you.
3. How Can I Protect My Hair After a Color or Highlight?
It’s important to incorporate good hair care habits, especially after highlighting. Below you will find a few tips that will keep your beautifully colored hair looking its very best:
- Washing & Conditioning: Use shampoo and conditioner that is specifically for colored or highlighted hair. These products contain ingredients that keep moisture locked in, retain your color, and more. Your hair color specialist can recommend a shampoo and conditioner that is right for your hair.
- Home Deep Conditioning: Using a home deep conditioning treatment at least once a week will help protect the keratin that can sometimes become altered during the color or highlighting process. High-quality deep conditioning treatments keep your hair strong and healthy.
- Salon Deep Conditioning Treatments – To maintain your hair’s health after a color or highlight, it’s important to have a salon grade deep conditioning treatment every 4 to 6 weeks, to start. This will retain your hair’s shine, manageability, and overall health, as well as repair any new damage.
Give Your Hair the Star Treatment with Our Summerlin Hair Salon Services
- Add a relaxing and invigorating Las Vegas head massage to any of our services, it does wonders to relieve stress and well as create a healthy environment for hair growth.
- The Salon at Lakeside specializes in updo hairstyling and prom & special event’s updos, give us a call to schedule an appointment.
- We offer impressive men’s grooming services and children’s haircuts, as well.
Let Our Las Vegas Color Specialists Work Their Magic on Your Hair!
Stop by the salon at lakeside in Summerlin to discuss how we can add a touch of color to your hair, highlights, or a complete color change, and more. You can easily contact the Salon at Lakeside online or give us a call at (702) 363-1313. Our hair color specialists can’t wait to meet you and transform your hair color into something you will absolutely love.