Las Vegas Hair Color Retouch
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Maintaining your beautiful hair color can be pretty simple when you book an appointment for a Las Vegas hair color retouch with the Salon at Lakeside. They do color retouches on a daily basis, and can match your roots to your overall hair color perfectly! Their hairstylists specialize in every aspect of hair coloring, and will have you walking out of the salon renewed and looking your very best. Let’s dive in to find out more about what our hair salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin can do for you!
Las Vegas Hair Color Retouch Pricing and Services
We realize just how important it is to keep up with color retouches. When most individuals notice that their roots are starting to grow in, they can feel a bit uncomfortable about the appearance of their hair. With that said, we have created Las Vegas hair color retouch pricing that is affordable and will enable you to keep your hair looking fabulous. In addition to this, the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin includes other must-have salon services with your hair color retouch appointment. Let’s take a look at all the details:
Las Vegas Hair Color Retouch: Prices Starting at $65.00
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Hair color retouch appointments include a free consultation to discuss your hair needs and goals.
- We will color new hair growth so that it blends in seamlessly with your overall color.
- You will enjoy a shampoo and condition session during your Las Vegas hair color retouching appointment.
- The Salon at Lakeside includes a 3 minute head massage with all hair color appointments.
- Upgrade your Las Vegas hair color retouch appointment with the following enhancements:
- Your color stylist will blow dry and style your hair to complete the look. Curling or flat iron, along with brush styling techniques may be utilized. Your stylist may use enhancing products such as anti-frizz oils, gels, and sprays: $40+
- $115 and up for hair color retouch, cut, and full styling
Popular Hair Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
When you walk into the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin, you will be provided with more than just a professional color retouch, you will also have the chance to experience a retreat-like atmosphere. Our Las Vegas hair salon rests on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, giving you front row breathtaking views during your appointment. Additionally, the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin sports a beautiful atmosphere and a high-end feel. This makes the Salon at Lakeside a place that you can look forward to visiting. Stop by our premier salon near downtown Vegas to see for yourself!
Professional Hair Color Retouch Specialists You Can Trust
The Salon at Lakeside provides you with only the best hairstylists in Las Vegas. We ensure that they are fully licensed, as well as love what they do. This is especially important when it comes to color retouches. Going to an experienced professional can mean the difference between having your roots seamlessly blend in with the rest of your hair, to having your hair look like something is not quite right. Furthermore, our hair specialist are experienced in a wide range of services. From men’s haircuts, to working with children, to one process hair color appointments, we can handle it all!
Let’s see what else our Las Vegas hair color retouch specialists have to offer:
- Our Desert Shores stylists are highly experienced with hair color retouch processes.
- Always up-to-date with Las Vegas hair color trends and fashions.
- Equipped with an extensive amount of knowledge on bringing out your hair’s natural beauty, as well as how to keep your hair healthy and vibrant after your Las Vegas color retouching session.
- They have the ability to pass on valuable information on how to keep your hair looking its best in the extreme Las Vegas heat.
- Our Summerlin hair salon team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service for their clientele. They go above and beyond to meet their client’s needs so they can walk out of our salon looking their very best.
- Our Las Vegas hair color retouch stylists provide you with a professional and relaxing atmosphere where you can feel confident your hair is in good hands.
- The Salon at Lakeside hairstylists can see to it that all your hair needs are taken care of, from updo hairstyling to deep conditioning treatments, they have you covered!
Salon at Lakeside Essential Hair Color Retouch Consultations
Starting your appointment with a complimentary color retouch consultation is essential! It sets the stage for perfecting your hair and creating the look you are after. During your consultation, your stylist will ask a set of questions, and you will have a chance to ask your Las Vegas color specialist as many questions as you feel necessary. This starts the appointment off on the right foot by having both you and your stylist in-line with the end goal you have for your hair color.
See what questions your color stylist may ask you during your consultation:
- Is this your first hair color retouch, or are you familiar with the process?
- If this is not your first color retouch, how often do you typically wait between appointments?
- Do you currently use shampoo and conditioner that are specifically for colored hair?
- Are you familiar with aftercare techniques that will keep your newly colored hair healthy?
- Is this your first time booking an appointment with the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin?
Common Questions Regarding Hair Color Retouching
Our Desert Shores Community hair salon is popular when it comes to covering up your roots that have grown in. Because of this, we see many individuals on a weekly bases, and have significantly grown our knowledge base in the process. The stylists at the Salon at Lakeside are equipped to answer any questions you may have, whether it’s regarding your Las Vegas hair color retouching appointment, or anything else related to hair. We welcome your questions, and love informing our clients on best practices.
We have gathered a few of our most common questions for you:
1. What is a hair color retouch?
Hair color retouching is when new hair growth is colored to match an individual’s overall hair color. When the overall hair color is much darker than the new growth, it can become very apparent. In contrast, when your hair color is similar to the new growth, it’s not as noticeable, resulting in fewer visits to the salon for color retouching. Additionally, color retouching is a great solution for gray coverage. It’s a best practice to have a color retouch performed by a professional hairstylist. The color specialists at the Salon at Lakeside will know the exact mixture of color to use to match your overall color, as well as have the ability to use professional grade coloring products.
2. How often will I need to come in to have my hair color retouched?
We recommend coming in for a hair color retouch every 4 to 6 weeks, depending on your hair growth rate. As mentioned above, the difference between your overall hair and the new growth will also determine how often you will need to book your Las Vegas hair color retouching appointments. The Salon at Lakeside has made their retouching prices affordable so that frequent color retouching appointments are manageable. Speak to your Summerlin color specialist to determine your retouching schedule. You can even book all your appointments for the year ahead of time, to keep on schedule.
3. Are there any techniques for keeping my hair healthy after a color retouch?
There are quite a few aftercare techniques that you can use to ensure your hair keeps its shine, bounce, and overall health:
- Use Proper Shampoo & Conditioner: Using an average shampoo and conditioner won’t do your hair justice. But putting a little time and effort into selecting high quality products will up your chances of keeping your hair looking fabulous. We suggest seeking out hair washing products that are specifically for colored hair. It’s also a good idea to look for shampoo and conditioner that have no sulfites. When you stop in our Desert Shores hair salon, one of our stylists can recommend a few good products created just for colored hair.
- Use Hair Mask Repair Treatments: Utilizing hair masks will do wonders for your hair. The Salon at lakeside offers several different types of hair mask repair treatments based on your hair’s condition. Hair mask treatments can lock in moisture, nourish, repair damage, and more. They often use proteins, oils, nutrients and beneficial butters in hair masks, making them even more effective. These deep conditioning treatments can resolve issues with frizzy and dull hair. Ask your Las Vegas hairstylist to set up an appointment to come back for a hair mask treatment sometime after your hair color retouch.
- Avoid Excessive Heat Styling Tools: Heat styling tools make your hair look wonderful, but you have to be mindful of the amount of heat that is applied, as well as how often they are used. This would include a blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron, hot curlers, and the like. Keeping your newly retouched hair color healthy is essential, and applying this tip is one step in the right direction.
Our Summerlin Hair Salon Also Offers the Following Services
In addition to Las Vegas hair color retouching, the Salon at Lakeside provides an array of outstanding hair services that you can take advantage of, let’s take a look at a few:
- Brighten your overall look with full hair highlights, or just start with partial highlights for that sunkissed look!
- We specialize in women’s haircut & styles, stop in and let us work our magic on your hair.
- Need a little escape? Relax with a Las Vegas head massages at our Summerlin salon location.
- If you are almost finished with school, book your prom updo styling appointment ahead of time.
- Read even more about what we can offer by visiting our Summer hair color specialist’s page.
Perfect Your Look with a Las Vegas Hair Color Retouch Appointment Today!
Most people prefer their new hair growth not to show, especially when gray roots appear. If this sounds like you, know that the professional hair color specialists at the Salon at Lakeside will be happy to assist you in any way. We are here to answer your questions, provide helpful advice, as well as do an exceptionally great job with our color retouches. Contact our Desert Shores salon today so we can get the ball rolling with creating the look you desire. Give us a call any day of the week at (702) 363-1313. We are excited about the possibility of meeting with you and making your hair look sensational again with our hair color retouching techniques!