Las Vegas Hair Color Correction
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you are in need of a Las Vegas hair color correction, it’s imperative to consult with an experienced hair color specialist to properly achieve your desired look. Hair color corrections can be the result of an inexperienced hairstylist, an at-home coloring gone wrong, and so on. No matter what the reason you are seeking to have your hair color corrected in the Las Vegas area, we can help. Our professional hair colorists are highly trained and experienced in reversing the damage that has been done, and creating the look you were originally after. The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin would be happy to work with you no matter what level of color correction is needed.
Las Vegas Hair Color Correction Pricing and Services
Although most people will pay whatever it takes to correct their hair color, we make it affordable to ensure that it’s cost-effective for our clients. We realize the urgency that comes about when your hair color is noticeably off. For this reason, we have created pricing that is easy on your budget. Our affordable pricing also applies to all our Desert Shores salon services.
Las Vegas Hair Color Correction: $200.00 and Up – Priced During Consultation
Price May Include the Following Services:
- The appointment will start with a complimentary hair color correction consultation to discuss your end goal.
- A hairstylist will work on correcting your hair color with professional salon techniques.
- Your hairdresser will shampoo and condition your hair with high-quality products.
- Our Summerlin hair salon also includes a relaxing 3-minute head massage with all hair coloring appointments.
- Upgrade your hair color correction appointment for the full salon experience:
- Have your hair blow dried and styled to create an exceptional look. Curling iron and flat iron, along with brush styling techniques may be utilized. Products designed to enhance and protect your hair may be applied. This can include oils, sprays, gels, and the like: $40+
The Best Las Vegas Hair Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores is known for being a high-end, luxury salon where you can look forward to receiving exceptional customer service, as well as have a chance to experience a spa-like atmosphere. We are located in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, near the beautiful foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. In addition to this, our salon sits near downtown Las Vegas, on lakefront property with sensational views of Lake Jacqueline. Stop by for yourself to see just how outstanding the Salon at Lakeside really is.
Experienced Hair Color Correction Stylists in Las Vegas
Our Summerlin hair salon provides the community with nothing but the best when it comes to their Las Vegas hair color correction options. Our stylists are highly trained, experienced, and knowledgeable when it comes to professional color corrections. From knowing what direction to go in when hair has gone too light, or is just the wrong color, we can reverse it and send you home feeling great about your hair again! We also provide an array of other color services, such as color retouches, and one process hair color, along with full hair highlights, and partial highlights.
Take a look at all our Las Vegas hair color correction stylists provide to the Las Vegas Community:
- Our Summerlin salon stylists are well educated in all things pertaining to hair color corrections.
- Able to successfully color correct by removing unwanted hues, lighten or darken, restore natural color, remove brassy or yellowish tones, and more.
- Trained in reversing hair damage and repairing with various hair mask repair treatments.
- Always knowledgeable on the latest Las Vegas hair trends.
- The Salon at Lakeside team has a desire to work with you on meeting all your hair goals, as well as creating a welcoming environment that will have you looking forward to your next appointment.
- Our Desert Shores salon hair color correction specialists can take care of all your hair needs, this includes women’s haircut & styles, as well as children’s cuts, and so much more.
Free Hair Color Correction Consultations Near Downtown Vegas
Consultations are important for any type of hair appointment, but it’s especially essential for hair color corrections. You will want to discuss your hair color goals, as well as answer a few questions. This will help guide your color specialist. A hair color correction consultation will put you and your stylist on the same page, ensuring you leave with the hair color you had in mind!
Here are a few examples of what your Las Vegas hair color correction stylist might ask during your appointment:
- How long ago was your previous hair appointment that caused the unwanted color?
- Do you have the name of the previous color product that was used on your hair?
- Can you provide a photo of the color you are trying to achieve?
- Do you use home hair products designed for colored hair?
- How often do you make an appointment to have your hair trimmed?
- If recommended, would you like to do a deep conditioning treatment after your color correction?
Hair Color Correction Questions & Answers
Due to the complexity of hair color corrections, our clients tend to ask many questions. Our color specialists are equipped to provide you with the answers you are seeking. This is important when it comes to feeling confident that your hairstylist can handle your color correction, and do an excellent job on top of it. If you make an appointment for a hair color correction with one of our Summerlin salon stylists, feel free to create a list of questions. We would love to inform you on all there is to know about the process.
Here are a few questions that are clients have thrown are way:
1. What are some reasons an individual would require a hair color correction?
There are many reasons someone would need their hair color corrected; we have seen it all, but here are a few examples to give you an idea of the most common situations:
- Hair becomes an unwanted brassy color. This can actually happen weeks after your hair color appointment and may sometimes be the result of the underlying pigments not being fully removed when lightening the hair.
- Hair was colored at home by someone with no experience. Possibly left product on too long. Or, applied a color that does not work well with their natural color.
- Client wants to remove unnatural looking hair highlights.
- Hair has been dyed, and portions of the hair have been missed, or have an uneven look.
- Working with an inexperienced stylist that mixes the wrong colors, leaves product on too long or not long enough, doesn’t recognize over processed hair before starting, and so on.
2. My hair is lighter than I requested, can I simply recolor it darker myself?
Doing an at-home color correction can not only produce even worse results, but it can also cause damage to your hair since it was recently chemically processed. It’s best to leave it up to a professional Las Vegas hair color correction stylist. They will know how to properly correct the color of your hair without causing damage. In addition to this, making your hair darker sounds like a simple process of just coloring your hair a darker shade, but it’s not that simple.
Your hair will need to be what is called, “filled” or “repigmented”. This is the process of depositing pigment back into your hair after it was removed when your hair was accidentally made lighter. It’s typically done in two parts. The hair is “filled”, and then it is colored to achieve the desired shade. If not done correctly, your hair can turn a muddy or slight green color.
3. Will my hair become damaged from a color correction?
If your hair was recently colored and immediate color correction is needed, special care must be taken to ensure your hair does not get damaged in the process. Normally, it’s best to wait a good amount of time between colorings. However, depending upon how bad the unwanted color looks, it’s understandable that the correction just can’t wait.
The stylists at our Summerlin hair salon are highly experienced at keeping your hair healthy during your color correction appointment. After all, you are coming in with the expectation of having your hair look its very best.
We ensure you walk out of our salon with healthy vibrant hair. Your stylist may recommend a deep conditioning treatment sometime before your Las Vegas hair color correction appointment. This will make sure that your hair contains the proper amount of moisture, nutrients, proteins, and so on, to withstand your color correction. Starting with healthy hair is essential.
Stop by the Salon at Lakeside for These Additional Services
We do much more than just hair color corrections. The Salon at Lakeside in Las Vegas is a full-service salon. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs. Here are just a few of what our Desert Shores salon proudly specializes in:
- We provide men’s haircuts to our Las Vegas clientele on a weekly basis.
- Come in for an updo hairstyling appointment for that big night out in downtown Vegas.
- Add a relaxing, spa-like head massage to any Salon at Lakeside service.
- Are you graduating this year? Be prepared and book your prom updo now!
- See more details about our outstanding Desert Shores hair color specialists.
Let Us Provide a Look that You Will Love with a Las Vegas Hair Color Correction
Our Las Vegas hair color correction team would love to meet with you to get your hair back to the color you were originally hoping to achieve. Our stylist have years of industry experience, as well as a desire to help their clients meet their hair goals. If you are in need of a hair color correction, stop in or contact our Summerlin salon online so you can be on your way to loving your hair again! You can also call the Salon at Lakeside at (702) 363-1313. You will enjoy our salon experience, feel confident in the services provided by your hair colorist, and walk out with a hair color you will want to show off to your friends and family!