Las Vegas Hair Color & Highlight Services
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Are you searching for the perfect hair color but don’t know where to start? Or, would you like to add some highlights, but you’re not sure how light to go? The Salon at Lakeside is here to help! Our team of expert hair colorists can recommend the perfect look for your unique style. We offer affordable Las Vegas hair color and highlighting services in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, near downtown Vegas, which makes our salon a convenient place to book your beauty appointments. Let’s find out more about what we can do for you so that you fall in love with your hair!
Las Vegas Hair Color & Highlight Services at The Salon at Lakeside
Whether you’re seeking out a simple color retouch or a complete color correction, or highlighting services, our talented team of stylists can assist you. We offer a variety of packages, including full and partial highlights, balayage highlights, one process color, retouches, as well as color corrections, and more. No matter what your hair color goals may be, we will work with you to create a look that is uniquely yours. With all that in mind, you can dive into all our hair color and highlight packages below to see which one may be right for you!
One Process Hair Color Package
Are you searching for a hair color that will have you looking fabulous? If so, you can rely on our team of professional hair colorists to help you find the appropriate color that will complement your overall look. This can be accomplished with our Las Vegas one process hair color package which includes having your entire head of hair colored. In addition to this, we utilize professional hair color products to make sure that your hair turns out perfect and stays healthy. Whether you’re looking for a subtle change or a radical new look, we can help you achieve it.
Now that your interest has been sparked, let’s find out what you can expect when you come in to have your hair professionally colored:
- Your appointment will include a full color consultation to discuss your hair goals, and this will also provide you with a chance to ask questions or address concerns.
- Your colorist will speak with you about your color choices as well as the option for permanent and semi-permanent colors.
- One color will be carefully applied to your entire head of hair. It will be left to set for a certain amount of time so that it has a chance to take effect. Then, your Las Vegas hair colorist will proceed to wash the dye out with high-quality shampoo, and then it will be conditioned.
- Your hair will then be blow dried with light brush styling techniques.
Check out our popular Las Vegas One Process Hair Color page if you want to learn even more about this Summerlin salon service.
Hair Color Retouch Package
Are your roots starting to show? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered at The Salon at Lakeside – our color retouch services will have you looking your very best in no time. We know that keeping up with your hair color can be a lot of work, so let our colorists take care of it for you. Also, we want to assure you that we only use the highest quality products so that your hair looks healthy and vibrant.
Our color retouch services include, as the name suggests, a retouch, typically only where the roots have grown out. This is a great way to keep your hair color looking sensational and healthy in between colorings. Additionally, color retouch services can be done on all hair types, color-treated or not.
Check out a few benefits of booking The Salon at Lakeside’s color retouch package:
- Our Summerlin salon will ensure that your color lasts longer – this is possible with the use of quality color products and professional techniques.
- We have the experience and expertise necessary to know what color mixtures are best, which will provide you with the color you specifically requested.
- A Las Vegas color retouch can give you complete gray coverage, or just an outstanding look where your roots perfectly match the rest of your hair, which will eliminate an obvious line where your hair color stops and your natural roots start. This can make your hair color look more natural overall.
Stop by our Las Vegas Hair Color Retouch page for more details on our services.
Hair Color Correction Package
If you have ever had your hair colored and it didn’t turn out as expected, you know how frustrating it can be. The good news is that it can always be fixed, and we have had many clients from other salons come to us for Las Vegas hair color correction services.
There are many reasons why you may need a hair color correction. Maybe you had a bad hair dye job, or your hair has changed color over time. Whatever the reason, it’s important to get your hair color corrected by a professional.
Here’s a summary of typical reasons hair color correction services may be needed:
- Unnatural-looking colors, such as your hair turning yellow when highlighted improperly, or an unintended brassy color.
- Over-the-counter home dyes that have gone wrong.
- Improperly applied permanent or semi-permanent dyes – left on too long or used the wrong mixture of products.
- Gray hair that hasn’t been covered properly by an inexperienced hair colorist.
- Unsightly discoloration or quick fading by using an off-brand hair color product.
If you’re not happy with your current hair color, don’t try to fix it yourself – let a professional hair salon correct it for you – you will be so glad you did!
Check out our Hair Color Correction page if you feel you’re in need of a salon service such as this.
Full Hair Highlights Package
If you have decided to go all out with our Las Vegas full hair highlights services, we don’t blame you! Our highlights package can brighten your overall appearance and have you looking gorgeous. We have a team of specialists that are skilled at adding highlights to your whole head of hair, as opposed to just partial highlights.
For those who are interested in booking an appointment for full hair highlights, you may already know about all the benefits of this type of service, but if not, here are a few that will give you a reason to look forward to stepping into our Summerlin salon:
- A Refreshed & Updated Look: Getting your hair highlighted at our Las Vegas salon can give you a whole new look without having to make any drastic changes. This is a great option for those who want to switch things up without completely overhauling their style.
- Get that Sun-Kissed Glow: Hair highlights can add a beautiful sun-kissed glow to your hair. This is perfect for summertime, when you want your hair to reflect the season.
- More Depth & Dimension: Getting full hair highlights can create beautiful depth and dimension, making your locks look fuller and more luxurious.
So, if you’re hoping for a quick and easy way to update your look, highlights at The Salon at Lakeside may be just what you need!
We have a full write-up on our Las Vegas Full Hair Highlights page for you to view!
Partial Hair Highlights Package
For anyone looking for a way to brighten up your look without committing to a full head of highlights, our Las Vegas partial hair highlights services may be the perfect solution for you. It’s a great way to add a bit of brightness to your hair without overdoing it.
We offer a variety of highlighting styles to choose from, such as foil highlighting, frosted highlights, chunking, or baby highlights, and more, and we have the skills and experience to determine which technique to use that will compliment your style. So, If you’re interested in adding some extra flair, this package may be the perfect option for you.
Here’s a sneak peek at the process we use at our Desert Shores salon:
- Your session will start out with a productive complimentary consultation that will get you and your salon stylist on the same page regarding the final look you’re after, and which technique to use to achieve that look.
- Your highlighting specialist will proceed to apply the highlighting product to your hair, and after it reaches the desired lightness, you can enjoy a relaxing shampoo and conditioning session.
- We dry your hair using light brush styling techniques, so you have that just walked out of the salon look.
Take a minute to read through our Las Vegas Partial Hair Highlights page to find out why this service may be just what you need!
Balayage Hair Highlights Package
Las Vegas Balayage hair highlights are a type of highlighting technique that is frequently requested at our Las Vegas beauty salon. It involves painting the highlights onto the hair freehand, which provides a more natural look. This technique can be done on any type of hair, but they are particularly popular amongst brunettes who want to lighten their locks without going too blonde. They can be subtle or bold, depending on your preference.
Balayage hair highlights at our Summerlin salon are typically applied in a gradation from dark to light, where the hand-painting starts further down away from the roots, closer to the middle and ends, which gives the impression that you have highlights that are natural from the sun and a bit grown out.
If you’re considering getting balayage hair highlights, it’s important to find a skilled Las Vegas stylist who is capable of providing you with the look you’re going after. There are a few different techniques that can be used, so make sure you discuss your options before making a decision.
You will want to take a look at our informative Las Vegas Balayage page if you think you might want to schedule this package at our salon in Clark County.
Head Massage Add-On Package
Booking a head massage at our salon near downtown Vegas can certainly provide you with some notable benefits. For one, head massages are the perfect way to relieve stress and tension headaches, and they can also allow you to pamper yourself after a long day of work. Additionally, head massages are also said to improve circulation, promote deep relaxation, and boost your mood. So, if you’re looking for a way to relax and rejuvenate, a head massage may be just what you need.
The Salon at Lakeside offers our head massage add-on package with any hair service, and many clients who have their hair colored or highlighted add this relaxing package to their appointment. For color and highlight massage add-ons, the massage will most likely take place at the shampoo bowl; this way, you can sit back, close your eyes, and relax. Our massages are typically 15 to 30 minutes long, whichever is your preference.
Don’t miss our Las Vegas Head Massage Add-On page for all the details on this much-needed package!
Have Your Hair Colored or Highlighted by a Professional at Our Salon Near Downtown Vegas!
If you would like to change your look or just add a little flair, our hair color and highlighting packages will do the trick. We are confident that you will love the results – whether you’re stopping in for a one process color, a color correction, or a specific type of highlight. Our professional Las Vegas colorists have years of experience in coloring and highlighting hair, so you can be sure that you will look fabulous when you step out of our salon. All you have to do is book your session by contacting The Salon at Lakeside online. We can also be reached at (702) 363-1313 – please don’t hesitate to give us a ring if you have any questions regarding our professional services.