Las Vegas Gel Pedicure
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Getting a Las Vegas gel pedicure is not only about looking your very best, it’s also about keeping your feet healthy. For these two reasons, The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin houses a team of gel pedicure specialists that can help you meet your goal of having your feet look and feel incredible. Additionally, we fill our salon with innovative equipment that allows for a professional and relaxing experience. Let’s dive in to learn more – what you can expect, the pricing, the benefits of a gel pedicure, and the like!
Salon Gel Pedicure Pricing & Services
We have many clients who realize the importance of getting gel pedicures on a regular basis. For this reason, we have designed our pricing to meet the needs of those who desire to have their feet consistently look fabulous. In addition to having your nails perfectly painted, our gel pedicure sessions include additional services that will have you walking out feeling your very best. Let’s take a look:
Gel Pedicure Package: $55.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- A free Las Vegas consultation with your salon expert. During this time, you can express your preferences, concerns, as well as ask questions.
- All current nail polish will be removed to start with a clean slate.
- You will enjoy a relaxing foot spa that will clean and soften the feet.
- We apply oil and proceed to push back the cuticles for a more refined look.
- Exfoliation techniques are used to ensure there are no calluses or rough patches.
- The nails are professionally trimmed, as well as filed into shape.
- We proceed with a relaxing foot massage utilizing special moisturizers.
- Your feet are then dried and the nails are wiped clean.
- We apply a clear base coat of gel polish to protect the nails and create a smooth surface.
- Our team paints on two coatings of the colored gel polish of your choice.
- An additional clear coat is applied to protect and seal in the color coating.
- We utilize a special UV light after each gel polish coating to properly dry the nails.
- Consider these add-ons to complete the look:
The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The Salon at Lakeside offers more than just outstanding Las Vegas gel pedicures, we also offer a retreat-like experience that will take your pedicure to the next level. Our salon is located in the beautiful Desert Shores area of Summerlin, right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline. Most consider this area a desert oasis. Our salon also provides sensational views of the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. Visiting The Salon at Lakeside can allow you to escape to a relaxing atmosphere that will have you not wanting to leave!
Outstanding Las Vegas Gel Pedicure Specialists
When it comes to gel pedicures, The Salon at Lakeside is well-known around the Vegas area. This is because of our team of exceptional pedicure specialists. They are not only fully knowledgeable on the subject, they are also perfectionists who won’t settle for anything but the very best. With that in mind, you can expect superior customer service when you step into our salon. Also, our team is well-versed in much more than just pedicures, they also provide a wide range of other services. This can include color correction services, traditional makeup applications, and much more.
Let’s look at how qualified our Las Vegas gel pedicure specialists really are:
- Our pedicure specialists are fully trained, knowledgeable, and experienced.
- Use only the most innovative gel pedicure equipment and top of the line products.
- They specialize in choosing nail colors that are right for your specific look.
- The Salon at Lakeside can also schedule gel pedicures for wedding parties and large groups.
- Our team’s goal is to provide you with a retreat-like, relaxing experience.
- The Las Vegas gel pedicure technicians at our salon are professionally licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Your specialist can easily add additional services to your gel pedicure appointment – hair mask repair treatments, prom updos, and the like.
Schedule a Complimentary Pedicure Consultation
When you come in for your Las Vegas gel pedicure appointment, your session will start with a free consultation. This is an essential part of the process that will get you and your pedicure specialist on the same page. You will be able to discuss your preferences, expectations, as well as ask questions. You will also be asked important questions that will make your pedicure session more productive.
During your consultation, you may be asked questions such as these:
- Are you familiar with Las Vegas gel pedicures?
- Is this your first pedicure appointment?
- Do you have a specific look in mind – clean/neat appearance, cute, or an artistic look?
- Are you in need of a gel pedicure for a specific event or just regular maintenance?
- Would you like to view various nail color options?
- Are you having any health-related issues with your feet?
Las Vegas Gel Pedicure Questions & Answers
For those of you who are new to the wonderful world of gel pedicures, we are here to answer any questions you may have – from the process, to the benefits, and more. The Salon at Lakeside books pedicures on a weekly basis, so we are well equipped to inform you on the topic. Below we feature three of our most common questions to get you started:
1. What is the difference between a traditional pedicure and a gel pedicure?
Although they are labeled differently, there are many similarities. A gel pedicure includes most of the same steps as a traditional pedicure. This would be to clean the nails, shape them, buff out imperfections, and paint the nails with clear and color coatings. At the same time, they do have differences that pertain to the equipment needed, drying time, and how long the final results will last. Let’s take a close look at these in detail:
- Nails Dry Faster with Gel Pedicures: Everyone who has their nails done knows that there is always a chance of smudging your nail polish after you walk out of a salon. However, with gel pedicures, that is a thing of the past. It’s a huge benefit, and what makes this type of pedicure so popular at our Las Vegas salon. The secret is in the gel polish, it’s made of certain materials that require a UV light to dry. This drying process only takes about one minute. After that, you are good to go. In contrast, a traditional pedicure can take up to 20 minutes to completely dry.
- A Gel Pedicure Last Much Longer: One of the most recognizable benefits, and differences of a gel pedicure vs a traditional pedicure, is its ability to keep that “just stepped out of the salon” look for an extended period of time; about three times longer than a traditional pedicure. This can mean possibly having perfect feet and nails for 2 to 4 weeks. If you get a last-minute beach party invite, you will be all set! The reason for this is that gel polish contains what is called acrylic monomers and oligomers. The UV light bonds them together to form nails that won’t chip, or damage.
2. How often should I schedule my gel pedicure appointments?
The answer would be different for everyone. This is because each person has their own nail growth rate, their own preferences for upkeep, as well as different activity levels that may affect how long the polish lasts. You and your gel pedicure specialist can determine how often you should schedule your appointments after your first pedicure, and consultation. If you would like to book a free consultation, feel free to contact one of our pedicure specialists, they would be happy to assist you.
3. Are there significant benefits of getting a pedicure?
It’s very beneficial to get pedicures on a regular basis. This is because they can do much for your feet and nails. From foot health to feeling great because you have beautifully painted nails; there are so many reasons to get a pedicure. Here are a few explanations of what pedicures can do for you and your feet:
- Pedicures Increase Circulation: A good Las Vegas pedicure will typically include a relaxing foot massage that will promote circulation in the feet and legs.
- Exfoliation of the Feet: Periodically exfoliating your feet will help keep calluses and bunions at bay. It will also remove dead skin which will produce smoother skin.
- Healthy Toenails: Keeping your toenails healthy is a must! It’s essential to have them regularly trimmed so that there is no overgrowth that can lead to infections. Plus, healthy nails look absolutely fabulous!
- Gorgeous Feet & Nails: The most popular benefit of getting a pedicure, whether gel or traditional, is the end result of outstanding looking feet and nails. If you are one to have issues with dry heels, unkept nail polish, and more, you will certainly appreciate how perfect your feet and nails will look after a professional pedicure!
The Salon at Lakeside Also Offers these Services
We are a full service salon that can take care of all your needs – from cutting and coloring your hair to providing a relaxing head massage, we can do it all. We have listed a sampling of our services below for you to have a glimpse of what we can offer you.
See if any of these professional salon services are right for you:
- Just need some partial highlights? We can take care of that!
- If you have a stressful day on the job, stop in for a relaxing head massage!
- Want to restore your hair’s natural shine, schedule a deep conditioning hair treatment.
- If you’re looking for a change and want a full hair highlight, we can certainly help!
- We specialize in one process hair coloring, give us a call for a consultation.
- If your roots are starting to grow out, come in for a color retouch.
- Las Vegas balayage hair highlights are very popular, stop in for more information.
- Our Las Vegas hair color specialists will have you loving your hair again.
- Have a special event to attend; we provide updo hairstyling.
- Looking for a place that provides children’s haircuts, you have just found it.
- Know someone who needs a trim, we offer outstanding men’s haircuts.
Treat Yourself to a Professional Las Vegas Gel Pedicure!
The team at The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin can provide you with a fabulous gel pedicure, and much more. We would love to meet you, and provide you with the services that you are seeking. Our salon is known throughout the Las Vegas area as the place to go if you want a perfect gel pedicure, or any other professional salon service. Stop by or give us a call at (702) 363-1313. You can also contact us online, and we will be sure to get in touch with you. Once you come in for your first gel pedicure, you will realize just how incredible our team and our salon really are.