Las Vegas Gel Mani Pedi
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
For those of you who are seeking out a professional Las Vegas gel mani pedi experience, you have come to the right place! The Salon at Lakeside not only provides exceptional gel manicures and pedicures, but also a fabulous salon experience. Be prepared to leave our establishment with beautiful hands and feet; all made possible with our affordable Las Vegas gel mani pedi package. With that in mind, let’s dive into this popular salon service!
Gel Mani Pedi Package Pricing and Services
We have created a cost-effective Las Vegas gel manicure/pedicure package so that you are able to book your nail appointments when needed. Our package will provide you with a sensational spa experience, perfected hands, feet, and nails that have that professional salon touch.
Gel Mani Pedi Package: $85.00+
Price May Include the Following:
- Free gel mani pedi consultation with a salon specialist.
- Any remaining polish on your fingernails/toenails will be removed.
- Enjoy a soothing foot spa/soak that produces clean and soft feet.
- We exfoliate your feet to remove any calluses.
- Oil or moisturizer will be massaged onto each foot.
- A cuticle cream and specific salon tool are then used on the cuticles of your fingers and toenails to push them back for a healthy, well-kept look.
- Your nails are trimmed and filed into a rounded or squared-off shape, and buffed to create a smooth finish.
- A clear coating of gel polish is applied to serve as an extra smooth base.
- Your nail technician applies two coats of gel polish in the color of your choice.
- An additional clear gel coat is painted on to seal in the color.
- A special UV light is used at various times throughout the process to dry and cure your nails.
- If you’re looking for that full salon look, then be sure to consider the following additions:
The Best Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The Salon at Lakeside is located in the well-known Desert Shores area of Summerlin, and famous for providing its clientele with a retreat-like atmosphere. This is accomplished through exceptional customer service, professional salon treatments that exceed expectations, and the salon’s beautiful location. The Salon at Lakeside sits on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, a peaceful and gorgeous lake. Additionally, its location allows for sensational views of the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. It’s certainly the best place in Las Vegas to get a gel mani pedi!
Las Vegas Gel Manicure & Pedicure Specialists
Now it’s time to put our professional Las Vegas gel mani pedi professionals in the spotlight! Our nail artists are considered the best in the Las Vegas area. Why is this the case? It’s because they have to be, considering they work near downtown Vegas, as well as in an area where people travel from all over to get married. When you work in a salon that’s located in this type of environment, you are perfecting the nails of brides, wedding parties, as well as those who are planning a night out in Las Vegas. This makes for a highly experienced nail specialist with clients that have high expectations.
Here are some additional specifications on our Las Vegas salon professionals:
- All our gel mani pedi salon technicians are licensed in Nevada.
- Experienced and knowledgeable on all gel manicure and pedicure techniques.
- Always keeping up to date with Las Vegas beauty salon trends.
- Provide salon bookings for one person, small groups, and large wedding parties.
- The gel manicure and pedicure team at our Las Vegas salon offers a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
- The Salon at Lakeside can handle any service, such as blow dry hairstyling, airbrush makeup application, full hair highlights, and the like.
Complimentary Gel Mani/Pedi Consultations
When you come in for your gel manicure/pedicure, whether you’re new to having your nails professionally done, or it’s your hundredth time coming in for this particular service, we offer you a complimentary consultation. This gets you and your nail specialist on the same page as for that day’s appointment – nail shape, colors, and more. It’s also a time to express any concerns you may have, as well as ask questions. Your salon specialist will also use this time to ask important questions so they can get a feel for what direction to take the gel mani pedi in.
So you are more prepared, we have included a few questions that your nail specialist may ask:
- Is this your first time booking a professional Las Vegas gel mani pedi package?
- Do you want your hands and feet perfected for a special event, casual gathering, or just an everyday look?
- Are you after a specific theme – fun, dramatic, eloquent, and so on?
- Are there any concerns in your line of work when it comes to your nails? For instance, you may do something on a daily basis that could be rougher on your hands and feet?
- Do you have any favorite gel nail colors you would like to use today?
Commonly Asked Questions at Our Las Vegas Salon
If you have any questions regarding our Las Vegas gel manicure/pedicure package, or anything else, you can give The Salon at Lakeside a call at (702) 363-1313. Our nail specialists are equipped to answer any question that is thrown their way! Also, take a look at our most common questions regarding this popular salon service:
What are the advantages of getting a gel vs non-gel manicure & Pedicure?
A gel mani pedi is very similar to a traditional manicure and pedicure, there are just a few differences that set them apart, along with a few advantages of gel-based applications, that we will discuss below:
- Noticeably Longer Lasting: One of the biggest advantages, and what makes a gel mani pedi so popular, is the fact that it lasts much longer than a traditional manicure and pedicure. A standard mani pedi, for some, might last a week or less, depending on how rough you are on your hands and feet. However, a gel mani pedi can last anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. Having perfect-looking hands and feet for that long is ideal for those unexpected invites that you want to look great for. A Las Vegas gel mani pedi will last longer due to the materials used and the UV light bonding, which reduces chips, peeling, and other nail damage.
- Convenient Quick Drying Time: For those who don’t want to wait the average 20 minutes that it takes for traditional mani pedis to dry, gel is the way to go. The drying time is decreased significantly. Your nails can dry within 1 minute. This way, you are ready to go the moment your Las Vegas nail specialist completes the process.
Is this salon service healthy for the nails, hands, and feet?
We have many clients that book appointments for this particular service on a regular basis. One reason for this is that it creates healthy nails, hands, and feet that they just love and feel good about. Here are a few of the many health benefits:
- Strong Healthy Nails: A gel manicure and pedicure package will keep your nails maintained with frequent trimmings, cuticles attended to, as well as a base coat and top coat for protection. This keeps your hands and nails clean and healthy on an ongoing basis.
- Increased Circulation: The pedicure portion of a gel mani pedi is especially beneficial to your feet. This is because your Las Vegas salon appointment includes a mini foot massage which can stimulate circulation in the feet and legs. For those who have issues with their feet hurting from standing all day, and the like, this is a service you can greatly benefit from.
Benefits of Exfoliation: Regarding your feet, a gel pedi will reduce bunions, corns, and calluses. This is possible through the exfoliation process. It places the feet in a better state of health and makes them look their very best.
How frequently should I come in for a Las Vegas gel mani pedi?
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to how often you should book your Las Vegas gel mani pedi package. In fact, there are many aspects that can determine the frequency. On average, though, it would be around 2 to 4 weeks.
Because everyone is different. Here are a few things that can help you figure out the length of time you might wait to book your next appointment:
- Do your nails have a slow or fast growth rate?
- Could your line of work quicken the time frame between visits? For instance, if you work with your hands extensively – a typist, for example, your nails may not last 4 weeks. It’s possible that every 2 weeks may fit your needs. Or, if you’re one to walk barefoot often, your toenail polish may not last as long as an individual who wears closed shoes more often.
- Do you like to change up your look often? Maybe you like changing the colors of your nails based on what your personal agenda brings forth. For instance, maybe you have a night out in Las Vegas and would like dark red gel nail polish applied. The next weekend you may attend a baby shower and you would like to show up with pink polish that may be more fitting for the occasion. Those who like to change their look frequently will have a nail schedule that reflects this.
So, as you can see, there are more than a few things to factor in when it comes to how often you should book your Las Vegas gel mani pedi package. Additionally, you can speak with your nail artist during your consultation and they will be able to help you determine how often you may want to come in for your next appointment.
Additional Salon Services in Las Vegas
We provide much more than Las Vegas nail services. We’re a full-service salon that can offer you all the traditional and modern salon services that you would expect. No matter what your needs are, we can handle it. Take a look at a few of our most popular services below:
- We offer an outstanding men’s haircut & style package!
- Thinking about getting a hair color retouch, stop in and we will make it happen.
- Need a perm? We have experienced salon specialists who can work with you.
- If you need to book a Las Vegas prom updo, make sure to reserve your spot!
- Partial highlights are a popular trend in the Las Vegas area, and we specialize in it.
- We have one process hair color hairstylists who can make you look your very best.
- Our Las Vegas hair color specialists have many years of experience in the industry.
- If you went to another salon, and they didn’t do a great job, come in for our color correction services.
- We offer rejuvenating hair mask repair treatments, book your appointment today!
- Just want a Las Vegas gel manicure or gel pedicure, we can do one or both.
- Getting married or going to an event, utilize our traditional makeup application services.
- If you need a beautiful updo hairstyling specialist, we are here for you.
- Just want to stop in for a shampoo & blowout, no problem!
- End a hard day at the office with a relaxing head massage at our retreat-like salon.
Schedule Your Las Vegas Gel Mani Pedi Package Today!
Everyone should have sensational looking hands and feet, and the team at The Salon at Lakeside can make this happen for you. No matter what the occasion – work, fun night out, a casual gathering, we can create a look that’s right for you. If you would like to book your nail appointment, feel free to contact The Salon at Lakeside. You can reach us at (702) 363-1313. We look forward to working with you and meeting your gel manicure and pedicure needs!