Las Vegas Full Hair Highlight
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
A Las Vegas full hair highlight can brighten your whole look and have you loving your hair again. If this sounds like a must-have hair salon service, then the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin can make it happen for you. Full hair highlights can add shimmer and shine to your hair, add dimension, and bring your hair back to life! Let’s take a look at what this popular Las Vegas hair salon can do for you when it comes to adding fabulous highlights to your hair.
Las Vegas Full Hair Highlight Pricing and Services
The Salon at Lakeside offers exceptional Las Vegas full highlight services at prices that are affordable. We know it’s essential to keep your hair looking its absolute best, and with this can sometimes come frequent salon appointments. With this in mind, we have made it easy and cost-effective to come in for full hair highlights whenever needed. Let’s take a closer look at what our Las Vegas hair salon can offer you.
Full Hair Highlight Package: $110.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- All highlight appointments come with a free consultation to ensure we create the look you’re after.
- We will apply full hair highlights utilizing industry-standard techniques that produce outstanding results.
- Includes a professional shampoo wash and condition utilizing quality products.
- Enjoy a sensational complimentary 3-minute head massage with your full highlight.
- If you want to walk out of our salon ready for anything, consider these add-ons:
- Your highlight specialist will blow dry and style your hair for that just walked out of the salon look. Curling or flat iron, and brush styling techniques may be utilized. Add-on includes the use of hairsprays, shine oils, gels, and more: $40+
- $160.00 and up for full highlight, cut and full style
Full Hair Highlighting Appointments in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
If you are seeking out a salon with an impeccable reputation for doing perfect full hair highlights in Las Vegas, then the Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin is the place to go. Not only will you be able to walk out of our salon looking your very best, you will also enjoy a relaxing spa-like atmosphere. Our Las Vegas hair salon rests on the shores of beautiful Lake Jacqueline. This makes our salon a place you can look forward to visiting. In addition to this, our hair salon is located near downtown Vegas, making it a convenient place to have your hair fully highlighted right before a big night out in Las Vegas.
Experienced Hair Highlighting Specialists in Las Vegas
The hairstylists at our Las Vegas salon are highly educated and experienced when it comes to highlighting, this includes partial hair highlights and full. Plus, if you require additional services, we can handle that too. We can do updo hairstyling if you have a special night out planned. Or, perhaps you would like a deep conditioning treatment so your hair looks healthy and beautiful after your highlight. Our stylists can handle it all. In addition to being highly qualified, the Salon at Lakeside team loves working on hair, and it shows. They have great professional relationships with their clientele and have a large client base.
Let’s see what else our Las Vegas full hair highlight stylists can offer you:
- Our Desert Shores stylists are well-versed in all things pertaining to hair highlighting.
- Our Salon at Lakeside stylists are always up to date with the latest education requirements in the hair industry.
- Their full highlighting experience enables them to determine the kind of highlighting technique that is best for your hair type, as well as the shade that best matches your hair color and complexion, and so on.
- Experienced with the various types of techniques such as foil, frosted, chunking, and baby highlights.
- Highlighting trends can change quite often, but our hairstylists are on top of it.
- No matter what type of hair service you are seeking – haircut, wash & style, color, we can take care of it.
- Our Las Vegas full hair highlight specialists are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Consultation with a Las Vegas Full Highlight Stylist
For those of you who frequently have their hair done, you know the importance of a hair highlight consultation. This is where the beauty begins. Your stylist will listen to your requests and work with you to achieve that look. Without a proper consultation, you will both be going into the appointment unsure of the correct path to head down when it comes to your preferences. This is where you have access to a highly trained hair professional who can answer all your questions.
Take a look at some questions that your Salon at Lakeside full hair highlight expert might ask:
- Did you happen to bring along any examples of fully highlighted hair that you would love to duplicate?
- Have you thought about how light you would like your hair – an extreme change or a more natural sunkissed look?
- Has your hair been fully or partially highlighted in the past?
- Would you like recommendations on how to care for a Las Vegas full hair highlight?
- What type of shampoo, conditioner, and styling products are you currently using?
- Do you get your haircut often and have you noticed split ends appearing?
Frequently Asked Questions About Full Hair Highlights
When a client comes in for a Las Vegas full hair highlight, they often have questions. The Salon at Lakeside stylists perform hair highlights every week, because of this, they are experts in the field. This equips them to handle any question their clients may have. Let’s see what questions have come their way in regards to hair highlights.
1. Can I have my hair highlighted if I have recently colored it?
Hair can be easily damaged if exposed to multiple chemical processing sessions that are too close together in time. This can cause your hair to become extremely brittle, or possibly break off! In addition to this, if you have highlights put in soon after coloring, there could possibly be adverse effects in regards to unwanted color changes.
If you are not sure if it’s too soon, it’s best to consult with a salon expert on the timing. A professional hair highlight stylist will know exactly how to handle your hair in its current condition. They will know what type of product to use, and so on, to avoid any unwanted colors or damage. Contact one of our Las Vegas full hair highlight specialists to consult with how to move forward with your hair after it’s colored.
2. How often should I get my hair retouched after a highlight?
Your Las Vegas hair highlight specialist will be able to assist you in making a touch-up schedule based on your hair growth rate, as well as your preferences. Most of our clients come in every four to six weeks. However, the closer your highlight is to your natural hair color, the longer you can wait to schedule a follow-up highlight appointment.
3. I was told I would need hair mask repair treatments after a highlight, is this true?
Yes, this is true. In fact, your hair will benefit greatly from coming in for a few hair mask repair treatments over an extended period of time after a full hair highlight. Hair that has been processed should be cared for properly to avoid brittle, dry, and dull looking hair. A hair mask treatment will restore your hair’s moisture, enable your hair to keep its shine, and help prevent split ends.
In addition to locking in moisture, a hair mask treatment can also add protein back into the hair’s follicle, which adds protection to keep your hair healthy.
A hair mask treatment is the perfect solution for keeping your Las Vegas hair highlight looking new and full of life. Furthermore, our salon specialists know exactly how to keep your hair looking its best during the entire highlighting process, as well as aftercare.
Take a Look at Our Additional Summerlin Hair Salon Services
- If you need a break from the daily stresses of life, our Las Vegas head massages might just be the answer.
- We proudly offer Las Vegas prom & special event’s updo services for those seeking a fabulous look!
- Stop in for men’s grooming services any day of the week, we would love to meet you.
- Do you have children who need a trim, bring them in for a kid’s haircut!
- Are you bored with the same old hair color, year after year, come talk to one of our Las Vegas hair color specialists.
- We specialize in women’s haircut & styles, stop in and let us create a look that’s right for you.
Let the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores Brighten Your Overall Look with a Full Hair Highlight!
Our team of professional Las Vegas full hair highlight stylists can provide you with a look that you will absolutely love! They are fully trained and experienced in highlighting techniques, as well as provide exceptional customer service. The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores showcases the most recommended hairstylists near downtown Vegas. Talk to one of our highlighting specialists today by giving us a call at (702) 363-1313. You can also contact the Salon at Lakeside online. We would love to speak with you regarding your hair highlighting ideas, as well as any other hair service you may be in need of.