Las Vegas French Polish Nails
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you want your nails to look stunning and stand out from the rest, we recommend booking our Las Vegas French polish package. It’s an add-on package for those who are booking one of our other popular nail packages. When a French polish package is added, you will walk out of our salon with beautiful French tips, a nail style that is very popular in the Las Vegas area. The Salon at Lakeside has experienced nail artists who can create the nails you’re hoping for. So, no matter what the occasion, we are here for you and all your nail needs. Now, let’s dive in and take a closer look at our French polish package.
Las Vegas French Polish Pricing & Services
We make obtaining a French nail style super easy by creating a package that lets you add a French polish look to any nail package for an additional five dollars. Although this style typically boasts clear, or a clear pinkish nail polish that covers the entire nail, along with a white crescent tip, we can work with any colors you desire. Below you will find more details on this salon package.
French Nail Polish Package: Add to any nail package for an additional $5.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Every nail package includes a helpful, and free consultation that will put you and your salon specialist on the same page.
- You will begin with the main nail package you have booked, which may be a polish change session, or gel manicure, acrylic set, and so on. After your nails are completed, your nail artist will proceed to the next step to add your French polish.
- We carefully paint the tips of your nails, typically with a white polish. However, any color may be used to perfectly match the look you’re after.
- A clear or clear pinkish coat is then painted over your nails to protect and extend the life of your polish. Your nails will be carefully inspected to ensure they look outstanding and meet your expectations.
- A UV light may be used to help your nails dry faster before your appointment is completed to reduce the risk of accidentally smudging the polish after your Las Vegas French tip session.
- A French polish package is normally added to one of the following packages:
Best Nail Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Our salon not only provides exceptional beauty services, but also spectacular views that make for a relaxing environment! We are actually located right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline. which is one reason our clients love coming to our popular Las Vegas salon. You will also have the opportunity to see stunning views of the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas while at The Salon at Lakeside. We are located in the lovely Desert Shores area of Summerlin, which is near downtown Vegas. We invite you to stop by anytime to visit our salon and meet our nail artists!
French Polish Experts in the Las Vegas Area
If you’re not getting a full French manicure, but instead, booking a French nail polish package, we will ensure that your nails look spectacular!
The team at The Salon at Lakeside has years of experience perfecting nails, and we book French polish appointments on a regular basis. We also book women’s haircut and style sessions, chin waxing sessions, eyebrow extensions, and men’s haircut appointments too!
In addition to this, our team is highly qualified in many areas, let’s take a look:
- Our Las Vegas French polish experts have the experience and knowledge to meet your expectations and professionally meet all your nail needs.
- The team at The Salon at Lakeside also books traditional and gel manicures, mani pedis, as well as do essential nail polish changes.
- Every nail professional at our Summerlin salon is up to date with all the latest nail trends and styles.
- You can feel good booking a French nail polish package at our beauty salon because our nail technicians are licensed in the state of NV.
- We have high standards and won’t want you to leave our salon unless you are 100 percent happy with the results of your nail appointment.
- Our Las Vegas French polish experts can do much more than nails, they are capable of providing you with any beauty salon service you may be in need of. This may include partial hair highlights sessions, full face waxing, and blow dry hair styling packages for those who want to look fabulous for a casual or special night out, brow tinting, as well as deep conditioning hair treatments for healthy looking locks.
French Tip Packages with Complimentary Consultations
No matter what salon nail package you are interested in, know that it will include a complimentary consultation. Our Las Vegas beauty salon consultations are free of charge because they are an essential part of achieving a productive and successful appointment. When you come in for your French polish consultation, it will give you a chance to discuss what your expectations are, ask questions, or show images you may want your nail artist to replicate. It will also give your nail expert a chance to ask you a set of questions to know which direction to move in to produce the nails you are hoping for.
Here are a few questions you may be asked during your appointment:
- Have you ever booked a Las Vegas French polish package, or a French manicure appointment?
- What type of nail package are you adding the French polish to – a simple nail polish change package, a full manicure, and so on.
- Would you like to share any images of French tip style nails?
- Will you be going with a traditional clear, or clear pinkish nail color and white tips, or did you have other colors in mind?
- Are you in need of any other salon services such as a wash and style package, classic eyelash extensions, or an airbrush makeup application, maybe a Brazilian Blowout?
The Salon at Lakeside Frequently Asked Questions
If you have never had French tip nails, booked a French manicure, or similar, we know you must have a few questions. Here at The Salon at Lakeside we have many clients that have great questions, and we love providing the answers. With that said, below we are providing you with three of our most common questions and answers so you are more informed on French style nails.
What’s the difference between a French manicure and a French polish session?
Although the end results are typically the same, here are the main differences between A French manicure and a French polish package:
- A Las Vegas French manicure package includes everything that gets your nails in tip-top shape.
- The old nail polish is removed for a clean canvas.
- The cuticles are softened and pushed back for a healthy look.
- The nails are trimmed, buffed, and filed into shape.
- A clear or clear pinkish color is painted over the nails, followed by the tips of the nails being painted with a white polish. A final clear or clear pinkish coat is then painted over the nails to lock the underlying polish in. Other colors can be used besides clear pinkish color and white, these are just the traditional French manicure colors that are typically used.
- The nails are then placed under a special UV light for a faster drying time.
- A Las Vegas French polish package is typically added to another nail package. For instance, it can be added to a traditional manicure package for an additional five dollars, this upgrades your package to a French manicure. Or, it can be added to a polish change where your nails are already in great shape, but you just need your polish changed out, and would also like French tips added.
- A French polish in itself just includes the painting of your fingernail tips in white, or any color you would like.
- Clear or a clear pinkish polish is applied to protect the tip coating, and your nails are then dried under a UV lighting.
In sum, a French polish differs from a full French manicure in that it only includes the painting of your fingernail tips, and this package is added to any of our Las Vegas nail salon packages to give you French style nails.
How often should I come in for a Las Vegas French polish?
It would all really depend on how hard or easy you are on your fingertips. For example, if you have a job where you use the computer all day and type for a living, then you may want to come in once a week for a refresh. However, if you have a career where you are not using your hands as much, you may be able to go two weeks. Some clients keep clear nail polish on hand to do an extra clear coat in between appointments. The clear coating applied to the fingertips can add an additional layer of protection, and will extend the life of your French polish.
Can I do my own french polish?
You can certainly try to do your own French polish, but we recommend that you have a professional salon specialist take care of it for you. Unlike a traditional nail polish style, which some people can be ok with doing themselves, French tips are much more difficult to achieve.
The base color is easy in itself, but attempting to paint a perfect crescent shape on the tips of each fingernail can be very difficult for some – one false move and the shape is not right and would need to be redone.
The Salon at Lakeside offers a very affordable Las Vegas French tip polish package that will eliminate the frustration and time-consuming work you would have to do to try to achieve perfect nails. We would be more than happy to do it for you and then have you walk out our salon doors 100 percent satisfied.
View More Popular Salon Packages
If you’re in need of other salon services, we are here for you. Our Summerlin salon offers just about any beauty package you can think of, from hair mask repair treatments, to prom and special event updo appointments, as well as balayage hair highlights, and brow shaping sessions 3D volume eyelash extensions, along with 4D-5D, and 6d-10D – our team can certainly meet your needs! Below you will find even more salon services that we offer.
- Book a Las Vegas full hair highlights package for a fabulous look that will turn heads.
- We offer affordable transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions packages if you would like to have fuller lashes. You can learn more about volume lashes on our main page.
- For those who are in need of a full coloring, we offer one process hair color sessions.
- If you haven’t tried mink full set eyelash extensions, you should give them a try – they look fabulous!
- Book a Las Vegas lip waxing package if you’re in need of one, or perhaps a dermaplaning session if you’re seeking out skin care services.
- Anyone wanting to have their extensions professionally removed can schedule a lash extensions removal package at our salon.
- If you have a special occasion coming up, be sure to schedule an updo hair styling package.
- A traditional makeup application package will have you looking your very best for that night out in downtown Las Vegas.
- Book an appointment with one of our hair color specialists for a professional color job.
- If you have kids, we offer children’s haircut appointments for little ones.
- Schedule a traditional pedicure or gel pedicure package for your next pool party, or just book a professional spa pedicure session!
- Do you just need a retouch? If so, we have color retouch packages that will meet your needs.
- Looking to gain a few curls or a perfect wave, then book a perm wave and curl session at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Did you attempt to color your own hair and it didn’t turn out the way you wished it did? If so, schedule a hair color correction package at our Summerlin salon.
- Have a fun night out coming up, or a special date, then book a shampoo and blowout package and let us make your hair fabulous!
- If you need to repair your hair from constant blow drying and the summer sun, book a Las Vegas hair treatment mask appointment.
- Get lasting beauty with our permanent makeup package, as well as our lash lift services.
- If you have a stressful day at the office, you should stop in for a relaxing head massage at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Let The Salon at Lakeside take care of your skin with one of our popular facial peels, or a microneedling appointment.
Schedule a French Polish Package at Our Las Vegas Salon!
Our Las Vegas nail salon is popular for crafting perfect nails that will have you coming back for more! We have years of experience, with nail clients coming in on a weekly basis, especially since we are located near downtown Vegas. With that said, if you would like to schedule a French polish package with us, feel free to contact The Salon at Lakeside via our website, or dial us at (702) 363-1313. We can’t wait to create beautiful French tips for you, and have you looking your very best, no matter what the occasion! Before we go, we would like to recommend that you bookmark our main salon packages page so you have a list of our services at your fingertips!