Las Vegas Flower Girl Hair & Makeup
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Flower girls are adored by everyone and certainly make a wedding ceremony even more special. With that in mind, it’s a good idea to ensure you have an outstanding Las Vegas flower girl hair and makeup package. Your sister, niece, or whoever you have chosen to be your flower girl, will love the special attention they will receive at The Salon at Lakeside, and the end result will be picture-perfect, pretty, and cute. Let’s take a closer look at our affordable flower girl package.
Flower Girl Hair & Makeup Package Pricing and Services
When a child is brought in for a Las Vegas flower girl hair and makeup appointment, we make sure it’s a fun and comfortable experience. The Salon at Lakeside offers professional flower girl salon packages at a cost-effective price, and our hair and makeup combo package provides everything your child will need to look fabulous, and feel great during the wedding.
Flower Girl Hair & Makeup Application Package: $65.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- A consultation is included with the appointment and one of our wedding specialists will talk to the parent(s) to go over what they are hoping for. Or, if the child is old enough, our team member will speak directly to them to determine what direction to go in.
- Our stylists typically recommend that the hair be washed the day before the appointment. If you or your child would prefer the hair be washed and blow dried during the appointment, we can accommodate that request for a $40 upgrade fee.
- We only use professional salon styling tools when creating our flower girl masterpieces, this includes flat and curling irons, and the like.
- Only the best hair products are used, which includes high-quality hair spray, shine enhancers, and heat protectors, which have a fantastic scent that they will love.
- You can bring along any hair accessories that you would like to be placed – pretty barrettes, decorative pins, flowers, or similar.
- For the makeup portion of the appointment, your Las Vegas flower girl specialist will gently cleanse the face to create a clean canvas.
- If needed, we apply a foundation, as well as long-lasting blush for beautiful rosy cheeks.
- Eyeshadow is added in the color you have chosen. If the child is very young, eyeliner and mascara may be skipped. But for those who are old enough, we carefully apply eyeliner to define the eyes, as well as waterproof mascara.
- We then add pretty lip color to complete the look.
Las Vegas Bridal Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
It’s worth mentioning that our Las Vegas bridal salon is located in the beautiful Desert Shores Community in Summerlin, right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline. It’s an upscale area that children seem to love – complete with ducks, a beautiful stone bridge, flowers, boats, and more. Not only do the kids love the area the salon is located in, but so do the parents. This is because The Salon at Lakeside offers a retreat-like atmosphere that makes it a lovely place to visit.
Children’s Wedding Day Hair & Makeup Experts in Las Vegas
Our flower girl specialists are equipped with the experience and knowledge to create a pretty or adorable wedding day look for your child. Also, we know some parents are worried about how their daughter will feel about being in a salon, so we go above and beyond to make it a fun and comfortable experience. Our flower girl clientele always walk out of our salon with a big smile on their face, and it’s our exceptional team that makes it happen.
Here are some details about the flower girl hair and makeup specialists at our Las Vegas bridal salon:
- Our wedding day stylists are trained in working with children to produce the very best results during their appointment.
- We love kids and are always excited to create an exceptional Las Vegas flower girl look for them.
- The Salon at Lakeside books many weddings a year, so they are always on the ball with the latest flower girl hairstyle and makeup trends.
- Our team is trained and experienced in all hair styling equipment and children’s makeup techniques.
- All our Las Vegas flower girl hair and makeup artists are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
Bridal Flower Girl Consultations at The Salon at Lakeside
One of the most important elements of a Las Vegas flower girl hair and makeup package is the free consultation. This is where the stylists, the parent, and the child have a chance to discuss the type of style they are hoping for, as well as how they would like the makeup applied. It’s a time when you can ask questions, talk about concerns, as well as show pictures that you have collected of perfect flower girl hair and makeup examples. It’s also when your stylist will ask a few questions.
Here are some questions that you may be asked during your consultation:
- Did you bring along any images that showcase your preferred hairstyle or makeup color scheme?
- What is the color of your dress and what type of neckline does it have?
- Would you like accessories placed in your hair?
- Does the child have any allergies to cosmetic ingredients or hair products?
Las Vegas Flower Girl Hair & Make FAQs
It goes without saying that being a flower girl at a wedding is very special, and with that may come a few questions to ensure everything is perfect. Because we have worked on hair and makeup for many flower girls over the years, lots of great questions have come our way, and we would like to share a few of them with you, as seen below:
1. My child has never been to a salon and I’m concerned about potential issues, how can I prepare?
This is a question that we get a lot, and for good reason. If your daughter is young and has never been to a salon before, there are ways to prepare. Let’s take a look at a few that seem to work well:
- If you live in the area, bring your future flower girl in ahead of time for another type of appointment, just to get her used to sitting in the salon chair and having someone work with her. A good pre-appointment might be a children’s haircut, or even come in just for a style. Some find that the Las Vegas flower girl trial appointment does the trick since it’s a replica of what will happen the day of the actual appointment.
- Depending on the hairstyle, how long the appointment can take will vary. So, ensuring your child has eaten before the wedding day appointment, even if it’s just a snack, would be beneficial. Additionally, bringing some easy to eat snacks can also help.
- Some find bringing a small toy or favorite stuffed animal helps as a distraction as their hair is being styled.
- If your daughter has never had makeup applied, try having a makeup session with her at home a few times leading up to the wedding day. Make it fun so she enjoys it, this can get her excited about having it done by a professional.
- Make sure someone is available to stand or sit near the child during their appointment, if needed.
2. My four-year-old has super fine hair that doesn’t seem to hold a curl or barrettes. Do you have any flower girl hairstyle suggestions?
Yes, we do! This type of hair works well with a braided bun that sits low in the back. The braids can be formed into a swirled knot. Silver or white ribbon can be intertwined with the braided hair for an elegant look, or decorative pins can be added. Additionally, because the hair is thin, it’s a good idea to use hidden bobby pins for added hold security, as well as extra-hold finishing spray. This hairstyle showcases earrings very well if your child’s ears are pierced.
3. Do flower girls need to have their hair and makeup done professionally?
We always suggest that flower girls have their hair and makeup professionally done at a salon. Why is this the case? Let’s discuss a few reasons we feel this is a good idea:
- Flower girls are typically a big part of wedding photography because they are so adorable and most times they are family members. Because of this, it’s essential to ensure they look camera-ready. Professional stylists know how to apply makeup so that it looks great on camera. So, having their hair done by a bridal salon specialist is recommended for professional wedding day images.
- Booking a Las Vegas flower girl package also ensures everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding. Imagine trying to fix your daughter’s hair yourself and it’s not looking good, and the clock is ticking. Or, you find you don’t have the appropriate finishing spray to ensure it holds in place all day.
- Depending on the age, a flower girl may love the special attention of being pampered by a salon artist and made to look like a princess.
- In addition to having their hair and makeup done, you might want to consider a traditional manicure or pedicure package, or maybe a traditional mani pedi combo a day before the wedding.
Additional Bridal Services at The Salon at Lakeside
Although your daughter may not need other salon services, we are guessing that you’re attending the wedding also, and may want to book an appointment or two. Additionally, if you are the bride-to-be, who is booking the flower girl appointment, then you will be interested in reading our pages that were created just for you, this includes the following:
Bridal Salon Services
- Clean up your eyebrows before your special day with a bridal brow wax appointment. We also recommend scheduling a bridal brow fill and strip lashes session or an affordable bridal brow tint package.
- Many brides book our combo packages – bridal updo hair & makeup, or our basic hair & airbrush makeup package.
- Get that picture-perfect look with our traditional Las Vegas bridal hair styling package!
- If you have your heart set on an elegant style, book a bridal hair updo appointment.
- If you would like your body art professionally covered, we can do that for you with a bridal tattoo coverage session!
- Need a professional to apply wedding day cosmetics, we have bridal makeup specialists!
- For those who prefer bridal airbrush makeup, view this page for more info.
- Most brides want to be tan for the wedding day, but just don’t have the time to bake in the sun. We have the solution, book our bridal spray tan package.
- We know you will be super busy the day of your wedding, and that’s why we enable you to skip the drive to the salon with a mobile bridal hair and makeup session, or an affordable mobile bridal makeup or mobile bridal hair package.
- Many brides desire to have stunning eyelashes for their wedding day. You can achieve this look by taking advantage of a bridal lash tint package, as well as our bridal strip lashes sessions.
- Some brides would like to have a unique look for their wedding day, and they book our bridal fantasy hair and makeup package to make it happen.
- Achieve gorgeous, long, beautiful hair with The Salon at Lakeside’s bridal clip-in hair extensions.
- Get the wedding day hairstyle that you are dreaming of when you schedule a bridal hair blowout session.
- Talk to your salon specialist about booking an essential bridal trial hair and makeup session so you can be prepared ahead of time.
- For those brides who want the full salon experience, we offer you our combination bridal hair and makeup appointment.
- Men want to look great for their big day also, so be sure to inquire about our wedding day grooming for men package.
Traditional Salon Services
- Schedule a women’s haircut so your hair will be rid of split ends and look its very best. Or, book a men’s hair grooming package.
- We have outstanding nail specialists that offer affordable packages such as – gel mani-pedi, or standalone gel manicure, or gel pedicure.
- Need a hair color correction? No problem, we can help! We also provide one process hair color packages.
- For those seeking to brighten up their look, stop in for a partial hair highlight, or balayage hair highlights.
- Have a night out in Las Vegas planned? Book an updo hair styling package, along with an airbrush makeup session.
- Everyone should have a hair mask repair treatment once in a while to keep their hair refreshed, be sure to book your appointment soon.
- We have convenient Las Vegas wash & style packages for those who want to look exceptional for a special occasion, a meeting, birthday party, and the like.
Bring Your Flower Girl in for an Amazing Hair & Makeup Session!
We can’t wait to meet your flower girl so we can give her the star treatment and make her look like a princess – from beautifully curled hair to an amazing makeup session, she is going to walk out of our salon loving how she looks! Be sure to book your appointment well in advance to reserve your specific wedding date. You can easily do this by ccontacting The Salon at Lakeside online, or give us a call at (702) 363-1313.