Las Vegas Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you have decided to give your hair a little extra attention by indulging in a Las Vegas deep conditioning hair treatment, you are making a wise decision. A professional conditioning treatment can restore and nourish hair that has been damaged by coloring, bleaching, blow drying, and the sun’s UV rays. It can also protect and give a moisture boost to healthy hair. The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin features a team of experts that specialize in deep conditioning hair treatments. So, let’s take a look at what these Las Vegas stylists can do for you when it comes to reviving your hair, restoring its natural shine, adding moisture, and more!
Deep Conditioning Treatment Pricing and Services Overview
Here at the Salon at Lakeside, we believe that investing in your hair to keep it healthy shouldn’t break the bank. Maintaining your hair’s health is a must, and therefore, we have made our Las Vegas deep conditioning treatments affordable. No matter what type of conditioning treatment you request, it will be cost-effective and produce amazing results.
Have a look at what you can expect when you come in for your Las Vegas hair conditioning appointment:
Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment: $65.00 and Up
- Price May Include the Following Services:
- A complimentary consultation to determine the type of Las Vegas deep conditioning treatment your hair is in need of.
- Your hair will be washed with a high-quality shampoo to prepare it for your conditioning treatment.
- Your conditioning session comes with a relaxing head massage.
- A conditioner will be worked into the hair and left on for a specified amount of time so that it may effectively penetrate the hair follicles.
- In some cases, a cap will be placed over the hair while the conditioner is in place, and the client will relax under a hood dryer to allow the heat to activate the conditioner to produce maximum results.
- After the hair is thoroughly rinsed, your hair will be professionally blow dried and styled.
While you are visiting the Salon at Lakeside for your appointment, you may want to consider our other hair services. We are a full-service salon that can take care of all your hair needs, from cut to color, and everything in between.
Experience a Fabulous Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
If you have been searching for a salon that offers effective deep conditioning hair treatments in a relaxing spa atmosphere, the Salon at Lakeside is the place to go. It’s set in an impressive location on the shores of Lake Jacqueline. This Desert Shores area of Summerlin is known throughout Las Vegas as a desert oasis. It provides our clientele with a beautiful high-end location to visit when they want their hair to look and feel its best. Plus, for those who are interested in getting a deep conditioning hair treatment before a big night out, our location makes it easy because we are located close to downtown Vegas!
Our Las Vegas Salon Hairstylists Specialize in Professional Conditioning Treatments
There are various hair types, as well as different levels of hair damage. With this in mind, you will want to ensure that your stylist can determine which deep conditioning treatment will work best for your hair. The hairstylists at the Salon at Lakeside in Las Vegas performs deep conditioning treatments on a weekly basis. This, coupled with the fact that they have extensive training, makes them experts when it comes to producing excellent deep conditioning results. Our clients are always amazed at how sensational their hair looks and feels after their conditioning appointment. This is due to our stylist’s expertise and care.
Our deep conditioning treatment stylists love working with their clients to provide the very best services. Take a look at what these Las Vegas hairstylists have to offer:
- Extensive knowledge of the most effective deep conditioning products.
- Educated on best practices for deep conditioning straight, wavy, or curly hair.
- Able to provide professional advice on hair damage prevention.
- Our Las Vegas deep conditioning hair treatment technicians are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
The Salon at Lakeside Provides Complimentary Consultations
Most individuals are not familiar with deep conditioning hair services. For this reason, our stylists are here to get you up to speed with what these treatments are for, how they are achieved, and what the end result will be. In addition to this, your hairstylist will ask a few important questions to get a feel for what type of deep conditioning product and technique would be best for your hair.
So that you are better prepared, take a look at a few questions that your stylist may ask you:
- What type of improvements would you like to see in regards to your hair’s current condition?
- Have you processed your hair in any way over the last year – colored, bleached, or permed?
- Do you require a deep conditioning hair treatment for a special occasion, or, to just to maintain your hair?
- When was the last time you had a haircut or trim?
- Would you like tips on how to protect your hair from the extreme Las Vegas heat?
Deep Conditioning Treatment Commonly Asked Questions
Our Las Vegas hair Salon in Desert Shores receives many requests for deep conditioning services. This has allowed our stylists to gain extensive experience on the subject. Because of this, they are equipped to answer the many questions that come through our salon each week. Take a look at a few questions that are commonly asked in our Summerlin hair salon:
1. What are the benefits of getting a professional deep conditioning hair treatment?
Your hair loves being professionally conditioned! This is because of all the amazing benefits that can come from it. Take a look at a few of the most recognized benefits of having your hair deep conditioned:
- Restores Strength: A deep conditioning session can repair weakened hair, which can assist in the prevention of split ends.
- Brings Back the Shine: A conditioning treatment such as this affects the hair shaft in a way that can bring back your natural shine. It smooths the hair shaft and reverses the long-term effects of product build-up.
- Revives Color: The effects of chemically treating your hair can sometimes leave it with a dull look. Our Las Vegas deep conditioning treatments can bring your hair color back to life!
- Protects the Scalp: Some individuals suffer from a dry scalp, especially during the winter months. Having your hair professionally conditioned can alleviate this issue.
2. Are there different types of deep conditioning salon treatments?
Yes, various treatments are used, and which one depends on your hair’s particular needs. If someone does not have much damage, then a good moisturizing deep conditioning session will be sufficient. In contrast, if a client’s hair is overly damaged, a protein-based deep condition will be recommended. This type of conditioner will strengthen the hair, as well as enhance elasticity. No matter what type of deep conditioning treatment used, your hair will gain back its natural shine and healthy look. Come by our Summerlin salon so we can advise you on what specific treatment would be best for your hair.
3. How often should I deep condition my hair?
How often your hair should be deep conditioned will be based on your specific needs. When you have your consultation session with one of our Las Vegas hairstylists, they will advise you on how often you should come in for a conditioning treatment.
- For those with hair that has extensive damage, our stylists recommend coming in twice a week until your hair begins to show signs of repair.
- If you sport healthy, unprocessed, undamaged hair, you can get away with a few times a year. But, to keep your hair consistently looking its ultimate best, we recommend having a deep conditioning treatment at least once every two months.
- Some prefer to have their hair professionally conditioned every time they come in for a haircut. This especially holds true for those who have color-treated, permed, or naturally curly hair.
Our Summerlin Salon Also Offers These Outstanding Services
- In need of a wash & style for a night out in downtown Vegas, we have you covered!
- Interested in a women’s haircut and style after your deep conditioning treatment, just let us know.
- Bring along your boyfriend or husband because we offer impressive men’s grooming services.
- For those who have little ones, our Desert Shores salon specializes in kid’s haircuts!
- If you’re attending a special event or just want to look fantastic, take a look at our updo hairstyling page, as well as our Las Vegas prom and special events updo page.
- Check out our curl & wave hair perm services to see if you might be interested in getting one.
Stop by Our Desert Shores Hair Salon in Las Vegas for an Incredible Deep Conditioning Treatment!
Give your hair the star treatment by letting our trained deep conditioning treatment stylists repair and revive your hair. Let us show you just how beautiful and healthy your hair can look. Give us a ring at (702) 363-1313 to schedule your appointment. You can also conveniently contact us online, day or night. No matter what your reason for wanting a deep conditioning treatment, our hair salon near downtown Vegas will exceed your expectations!