Las Vegas Child’s Haircut & Style
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you’re looking for a professional salon that will provide an exceptional Las Vegas child’s haircut and style, you’ve just found it! Here at the Salon at Lakeside, we provide a wonderful experience for you and your child. From the moment your little one walks in the door, we make them feel 100 percent comfortable, bring a smile to their face, and ensure that their hair looks sensational!
We love working with kids, and it shows. Our Las Vegas children’s hairstylists have a knack for making children realize that a haircut can actually be a fun experience. In addition to this, it’s not unusual to see our young clients walking out of our salon totally excited about how awesome their hair looks.
Las Vegas Child’s Haircut Pricing and Services Overview
A child’s haircut should not only be a fun and comfortable experience, it should also be affordable. With this in mind, the Salon at Lakeside offers professional youth haircuts and styles at a cost-effect price. We offer a complete package that will meet your child’s hair needs. Additionally, we know all too well that parents are super busy and might not have the time to even think about their scheduling. With that in mind, we more than welcome walk-ins.
Take a look at what our Las Vegas hair salon has in store for your child:
Child’s Haircut & Style: $25.00
- Price May Include the Following Services:
- Complimentary consultation in which one of our children’s hairstylists will speak with the parent(s) to discuss what direction they would like to go in. Or, our stylist can speak directly to your child to evaluate what their needs are.
- If needed, for older children, a fun pre-wash with awesome scented shampoo and conditioner will be provided. Smaller children and babies can simply have their hair spritzed with water.
- Our specially trained Las Vegas child’s haircut and style experts will provide your child with a cut that will have them excited to show their friends. Yes, we’re that good!
- After cut blow dry and style, if needed.
If you’re impressed by what we offer our kid clientele, then take a look at our full list of salon hair services for you and the whole family.
Children’s Hair Salon Services in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin
We realize that some children would rather stay home then get their haircut. But, with our salon being located in the Las Vegas Desert Shores Community in Summerlin, your children will actually look forward to visiting us. This is because we are located right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline. A fun area where they have a chance to see colorful boats, ducks, and maybe even a fish or two.
Las Vegas Children’s Hairstylists That You Can Trust
Our children’s hairstylists in Desert Shores have the experience and know-how to cut your child’s hair in such a way that will produce an adorable or trendy hairstyle. Additionally, we realize that mom and dad are especially concerned about their child having a comfortable and happy experience. Rest assured that our team of friendly kid-focused children’s hairstylists go above and beyond to ensure your child has a great time and walks out with a cut that’s perfect for him or her. We truly feel that our outstanding stylists make us the best place in Las Vegas to get a child’s haircut!
For those with babies and toddlers, the parents are welcome to stay close at hand during the whole process, if they so desire. We are open to anything that will make a child’s haircut a great experience.
Take a look at what our super talented Las Vegas children’s hairstylists have to offer your little princess or prince:
- Educated in all things pertaining to children’s haircuts and styles.
- Our Las Vegas hairstylists love children and make them feel at home in our salon.
- Skilled at listening to the parent and child’s needs.
- We walk parents through every step to ensure their goals are being met.
- Our stylists are well-versed in knowing which professional products are best for your child’s hair type and style, especially in the extreme Las Vegas heat.
- All our children’s haircuts are completed by stylists that are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
Free Las Vegas Child’s Haircut & Style Consultation
No matter what the age of the child – baby, toddler, pre-teen, a child’s haircut and style can sometimes be a bit confusing for the parents. Knowing this, we meet with you for a no-cost consultation to go over all the basics, as well as ask essential questions that will ultimately result in a cut that you and your child will adore!
Here are a few questions your hair consultant may ask:
- Does your child like his or her current hairstyle?
- If the children are at a fashion sense age – do they like spending time on their hair in the morning, or would they prefer a wash and go cut?
- If your child is outdoors often, are you concerned about the effects of the extreme Las Vegas heat on their hair?
- How often do you bring your child in to have their hair trimmed?
The Salon at Lakeside – Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Children’s Hair
Our Las Vegas child’s haircut specialists work with children’s hair on a regular basis. This has enabled them to become an authority on the subject. They often receive questions from parents who need a little expert advice. Take a look at a few popular questions that have come our way:
1. How do I prepare for my child’s first haircut?
This is a great question, and an important one too. Being that this is a new experience for your child, you will want to prepare him or her for their first haircut. Here are a few tips that will make coming to our salon an exceptional experience for you and your child:
- We recommend bringing your child, if possible, to a few of your hair appointments beforehand. It will allow them to see what to expect, and get them used to the salon experience. It will also enable them to see that mommy or daddy also get haircuts, and that alone will make them more comfortable when it’s their turn.
- Bring your little one in for a haircut during a time that you know they will be more alert. If your child arrives just before nap time, it might be difficult for them.
- For smaller children, as a backup, bring their favorite toy, or a small snack.
- Some children don’t feel comfortable having a protective cape placed over their shirt. It’s recommended that you bring an additional shirt. This comes in handy when the cape is refused!
- When explaining the hair appointment to your child, avoid using the word “cut”. Instead, use words such as “trim” or “style”.
2. My child’s hair is always a tangled mess. What’s your recommendation for proper detangling?
Children’s hair can be prone to knots and tangles. It can often be a difficult task, and sometimes painful to remove them. Using an in-shower conditioner will help, to some extent, prevent tangles from the beginning. This is the process we suggest for removing tangles: First, we recommend purchasing a wide-tooth comb. You will also need to pick-up a quality hair detangler, or leave-in conditioner. Apply the hair product, and using the wide-tooth comb, start working out the tangles from the bottom up. Be sure to firmly hold the hair with your hand, just above the area you are combing. This prevents the hair from pulling. Keep working your way up until the section is tangle-free. Repeat this process, section by section.
3. My daughter plays soccer; is there a practical hairstyle for an active sport such as this?
Yes! We suggest a chic bob cut. This particular hairstyle holds up well to high activity levels, especially for those who play sports such as soccer. This adorable hairstyle keeps the hair out of the eyes, and is not as prone to the tangles that are seen in longer lengths.
A bob cut for children typically has a length that ends at the chin level or just below. Straight across bangs look especially cute with this short haircut. Straight or curly hair works well, as does thin or thick hair. This easy to maintain style is also a great choice for children living in Las Vegas due to the fact this style holds up well in the heat.
We Specialize in Haircuts for Kids and Can’t Wait to Meet Your Little One!
We are the best place in Summerlin for children’s haircuts; let us prove it to you! If you would like to bring your child in for a free consultation and a cute or trendy hairstyle, give us a call at (702) 363-1313. Or, you can also reach us online. The Salon at Lakeside in Las Vegas will exceed your expectations and provide your child with a haircut that you will both love!