Las Vegas Bridal Trial Hair & Makeup
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
The secret to the perfect wedding day look for any bride is booking a pre-wedding day trial run. Knowing this, The Salon at Lakeside has created specific Las Vegas bridal trial hair and makeup packages that will ensure your actual wedding day appointment goes smoothly. A trial appointment is a must – you really wouldn’t want to leave your hair and makeup experimentation for the day of the wedding.
Trying out your chosen hairstyle or makeup in advance makes for not only a good decision, but also a fun and relaxing experience. We offer several Las Vegas bridal trial packages for you to choose from – from bridal hair and makeup combo packages, to a solo bridal hair, or solo makeup appointments; we cover it all. Let’s get started and learn more about what The Salon at Lakeside has to offer brides who are getting married in the Las Vegas area.
Bridal Trial Hair & Makeup Package Pricing and Services
The Salon at Lakeside realizes just how important a bridal trial hair and makeup session can be, and for that reason we offer package prices that are less expensive than the actual wedding day appointments to ensure it fits in your bridal budget. Below your find trial run pricing for all our bridal hair and makeup packages, along with details on what’s included. After reading through the information, if you have any questions, feel free to contact The Salon at Lakeside.
Las Vegas Bridal Trial Hair & Makeup Packages:
- Trial Hair: $80+
- Trial Traditional Makeup: $80+
- Trial Airbrush Makeup: $95+
- Trial Traditional Makeup & Hair: $160+
- Trial Airbrush Makeup & Hair: $180+
Depending on Your Package Choice, Price May Include Some or All of the Following Services:
- Your trial appointment will begin with a complimentary consultation to discuss the wedding day look you have in mind, view any photos you have brought in, address concerns, and so on. We ensure that you have a productive trial bridal salon experience that will have you feeling confident about your actual wedding day appointment.
- We offer a variety of Las Vegas bridal trial hair and makeup appointments to meet your needs – trial hair and makeup combo packages, solo hair, solo makeup, and the choice of traditional or airbrush makeup.
- For those who have bridal trial airbrush makeup services included in their package, your specialist will use a professional airbrush gun to apply high-quality cosmetics that can be custom mixed to match your skin tone or preferred look.
- If you are opting for a bridal trial package with a traditional makeup application, our salon artists have everything needed to produce an exceptional look. This includes primer, foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick.
- Brides that book a package that includes Las Vegas bridal trial hair styling services can expect that nothing but the best equipment will be used – curling irons, flat irons, hot rollers, and the like. We also utilize exceptional hair styling products that provide a beautiful healthy look that lasts throughout your entire day – shine enhancers, hairspray, gels, mousse, heat protectants, and the like.
- Our Las Vegas bridal trial run hair styling appointments also include the placement of special items such as your veil, decorative clips, flowers, and other items. The Salon at Lakeside also sells specialty items such as these – you can contact us ahead of time to inquire about what we have on hand.
- Please note that for those who book bridal trial hair styling services, it’s best to wash and dry your hair before you arrive at our salon. Additionally, it’s even better to wash your hair the night before. This will help prevent dry frizzy hair, and make it more manageable the day of your appointment. However, if you prefer, we can wash and dry your hair for you the day of your trial with an upgraded charge of $40.
Popular Bridal Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Brides that stop in for their trial hair and makeup appointments are always amazed at how beautiful the area is that The Salon at Lakeside is located in. The fact that our salon sits on the shores of Lake Jacqueline turns appointments into a retreat-like getaway. The views are spectacular, especially with the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas seen off in the distance. We are located in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, an area certainly worth visiting and exploring. Contact our salon to schedule your Las Vegas trial bridal hair and makeup appointment so you can experience just how exceptional our bridal salon really is.
Las Vegas Wedding Trial Hair & Makeup Specialists
Our bridal hair and makeup artists have years of experience meeting with brides for their trial run – it’s an essential step in achieving a perfected wedding day look. Our exceptional team can create any bridal hairstyle or makeup application that is requested. Let’s take a look at a few other details about our Las Vegas bridal salon team:
- The experts at our popular bridal salon in Las Vegas have extensive experience using professional hair styling tools, know exactly which hair products work best for each hair type, possess the training and experience that’s required when working with airbrush cosmetics, and custom cosmetic color mixing, as well as skilled at the art of utilizing traditional makeup.
- You can feel confident when you book a trial bridal hair and makeup appointment at The Salon at Lakeside because our team members are professionally licensed in the state of NV.
- Because we are located in the wedding capital of the world, the trial hair and makeup team at our full-service salon are always on top of things when it comes to the latest bridal trends.
- Our wedding hair styling experts, as well as our bridal makeup artists have your best interest in mind, share the excitement of your big day, and have a goal to create the very best look based on your preferences, personal style, wedding dress, and the like.
- The team members at The Salon at Lakeside are capable of offering any type of salon appointment you may be in need of – deep conditioning hair treatments, or partial hair highlights, as well as full hair highlights, and more.
Bridal Trial Run Hair & Makeup Consultations
Your wedding hair and makeup trial run appointment is a time to try out your preferred hairstyle and makeup. With that said, a consultation is critical to placing you and your salon expert on the same page as to what direction to go in. It gives you a chance to ask for suggestions, show images of hairstyles that you are thinking about trying out, as well as ask questions. Because your Las Vegas bridal trial hair and makeup artist has met with many brides, they know exactly which questions to ask, and what direction to point you in when you are unsure.
Depending upon your specific appointment (hair & makeup, solo hair, or solo makeup session), you may be asked the following questions:
- Would you like to share any images of a preferred hair or makeup style?
- Do you have an image of the wedding dress you will be wearing, or can you describe it?
- Will a veil be included in your wedding day look?
- Have you decided on an elegant updo hairstyle or a downdo?
- Does your hair tend to have issues when styled – goes flat easily after being curled, and so on?
- Are you planning on wearing any accessories in your hair, such as a clip or decorative pins?
- Are you leaning more towards airbrushed or traditional makeup?
Las Vegas Test Run Bridal Hair Styling & Makeup Application Questions and Answers
We know you must have a few questions for us as a bride scheduling a test run for your wedding day hair and makeup; most brides do. Because of our many years working in the bridal salon industry, we have received many questions along the way. During your consultation, you will have the chance to ask your salon expert any questions you can think of, or you can call before your appointment to speak to a salon representative. In the meantime, we are providing you with three of our most common Las Vegas bridal trial run hair and makeup questions and answers:
1. Why do I need to book a Las Vegas bridal hair or makeup trial run?
A bridal hair or makeup trial run is essential to making sure your actual wedding day appointment goes smoothly, and you know exactly how your hair and makeup should look when you step into the salon on your big day. Here are a few additional reasons a trial run is so important:
- It’s Not a Good Idea to Experiment the Day of Your Wedding: It’s never a good idea to try out a hairstyle you think may look great, or makeup, on the day of your actual wedding. What if it turns out that your preferred style doesn’t look well with the frame of your face, or doesn’t look great with the wedding veil you already purchased. Your preferred style, and accessories can be experimented with during your bridal trial hair and makeup appointment. Trial runs are meant to pinpoint the exact hair and makeup style that will work for you, and then it’s recreated on your wedding day. It’s a no stress way of looking your very best for your big day, and for the cameras!
- Gives You a Chance to Get to Know Your Stylist: A Las Vegas bridal trial run is a perfect time to get to know the person who will be styling your hair, or applying your makeup on the most important day of your life. Working with them before your wedding day will allow you to see if they are a good fit for you!
2. If I’m only booking a bridal hair trial, should I wear my intended wedding day makeup to the appointment?
Yes, if you plan on doing your own makeup the day of the wedding, we highly recommend that you arrive with your makeup fully done. This will allow you to ensure your preferred hairstyle looks appropriate with your makeup. It will also allow you to see the complete look, as well as give you a chance to take a few snapshots that you can reflect on for a few days, to make sure you really do want to put your stamp of approval on it, or try another look.
3. Is there anything I can do to make my bridal hair and makeup trial run a success?
There are several steps you can take to ensure your trial appointment is a success. Read through our suggestions below to learn how to make this happen:
- Schedule Your Las Vegas Bridal Trial Package Well in Advance: It’s a good idea to book your trial run at least 4 weeks, or more, before the wedding date. This will give you a chance to book additional appointments if your chosen style doesn’t work out so well for you. For instance, if your trial consisted of trying various ways of wearing your hair down for your big day, but after contemplating it for a few days, you decide you would like to try an updo hairstyle, you will have plenty of time to experiment before your Las Vegas wedding.
- Research Bridal Hair & Makeup Styles: It’s always best to research hair and makeup styles before your trial run. This will give you an idea of the various styles out there, as well as provide some visuals for your salon expert to view during the consultation.
- Wear Makeup: If you are not having The Salon at Lakeside also do your makeup during your bridal trial hair appointment, it’s important to completely do your makeup before you step into the salon. This will give you an idea if your makeup goes well with your wedding hairstyle.
- Bring Your Accessories: It’s essential to bring any accessories you think you might wear – jewelry, a veil, clips, barrettes, hair flowers, and so on. If you’re not sure, bring a variety of accessories that you and your salon expert can try during your test run.
- Wear Similar Wedding Day Colors: Make sure to wear similar colors that match your wedding dress. Most brides wear a fancy white shirt to their bridal hair and makeup trial run. However, a white t-shirt will also do, or whatever color matches your wedding dress.
- Time Your Bridal Trial Session: It’s a great idea to keep track of the time it takes to achieve your completed look. This will give you an idea of how much time is needed on your actual wedding day.
- Wash Your Hair the Night Before: We recommend washing your hair the night before, or morning of your trial run so we can start styling right away, and so your hair is more manageable. If you prefer that we wash and dry your hair, we can easily upgrade your appointment to make that happen.
Traditional & Bridal Salon Services Near Downtown Vegas
Our Las Vegas full-service bridal salon also offers traditional salon services that can have you looking exceptional no matter what the occasion is. Our team is talented, experienced, and capable of creating a look that you will love. We offer additional services such as hair color retouches, as well as traditional updo hairstyles, and mani pedi packages.
Take a look at our additional services that are separated by bridal and traditional salon packages:
Bridal Salon Services
- If you would like a bridal salon specialist to travel to you, we offer wedding day Las Vegas mobile hair and makeup combo packages.
- The Salon at Lakeside provides bridal tattoo coverage appointments at an affordable price. We also offer Las Vegas bridal spray tan packages for those wishing they were a bit tanner for their wedding day.
- For those interested in a mobile bridal package, but won’t need both their hair and makeup done by a professional, we have solo mobile bridal hair styling packages, and solo mobile bridal makeup sessions available.
- If you need a little work done on your eyebrows, we have an outstanding bridal brow fill and strip lashes package, and for those who just want a quick clean-up, we offer you a bridal brow wax appointment. Lastly, if you would like your brows to look fuller, be sure to book our bridal brow tint package!
- For those ladies who want stunning eyes, you will be interested in scheduling our bridal lash tint package. Or, if you prefer not to have your lashes tinted, you may want to check out our bridal strip lashes page.
- Be sure to tell your husband-to-be that he should read our Las Vegas wedding day grooming for men page!
- If you and your significant other want to plan a creative wedding, we can make it happen with our bridal fantasy hair and makeup package.
- Book our bridal hair updo package to ensure you look elegant on your wedding day. Or, for those who would like to sport a beautiful downdo, we offer traditional bridal hair styling packages. Additionally, we also have bridal clip-in hair extension appointments available for those who would like fuller, longer hair.
- Need an updo hairstyle and your makeup completed by a professional on your special day, then be sure to look into our bridal updo hair & makeup combination package.
- For those who are doing their own hair, but would like a flawless cosmetic application, schedule a Las Vegas bridal airbrush makeup appointment. We also provide traditional bridal makeup packages done by trained salon professionals.
- Take a look at our bridal hair blowout page for information on this popular wedding day salon service.
- If you’re looking for a full bridal salon package, check out our traditional hair & airbrush makeup, as well as our traditional hair & traditional makeup pages.
- We provide outstanding flower girl hair and makeup packages for those brides that will have a little one in their wedding.
Traditional Salon Services
- We offer Las Vegas hair mask repair treatments – it will bring back the shine!
- Make your hair stand out from the rest with a balayage hair highlights package.
- Create a stunning look for your nails with a traditional manicure or pedicure. We also offer a professional gel mani pedi package, and an individual gel manicure, and gel pedicure package.
- Be sure to book a Las Vegas women’s haircut to keep your hair looking its best.
- If you have a stressful day, schedule a relaxing head massage!
- Planning a special night out? Then be sure to book an airbrush makeup package.
- We have children’s haircut packages, and we love working with kids!
- We also offer outstanding men’s hair grooming services in the Las Vegas area.
- Book a partial hair highlights appointment to brighten up your look!
Inquire About Our Exceptional Bridal Trial Hair & Makeup Packages Today!
We know you will just love our Las Vegas bridal trial hair and makeup services! Inquire today to find out more, or to book an appointment with one of our bridal salon specialists. You can reach The Salon at Lakeside online, or ring us at (702) 363-1313. A trial bridal hair and makeup appointment will ensure your wedding day goes as planned, so be sure to reserve your day in advance!