Las Vegas Bridal Tattoo Coverage
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If your wedding day is approaching and you’re not sure what to do about your tattoo that will be clearly visible when you walk down the aisle, there is no need to worry because we have you covered! Our Las Vegas bridal tattoo coverage package has saved the day for many brides over the years. The Salon at Lakeside has experienced makeup artists that specialize in wedding day tattoo coverage that will last throughout your entire event. We know you are eager to find out more about our bridal tattoo cover up process and pricing, so let’s get started!
Las Vegas Bridal Tattoo Coverage Package Pricing & Services
We realize how important it is to some brides to have their tattoos covered up for their wedding day. Because of this, our tattoo coverage package is affordable for brides who are on a budget. In addition to this, we ensure each bride’s tattoo coverage session is customized to their personal needs. This will allow you to show up to the alter, tattoo-free, and 100 percent happy with how we concealed your tattoo. Read over the information below to get an idea of our pricing, as well as what our bridal tattoo appointment includes.
Las Vegas Bridal Tattoo Coverage Package: $50+ (price subject to change based on detail and size of tattoo)
- Pricing May Include the Following:
- Each wedding day tattoo coverage appointment starts with a consultation to discuss your needs, how the process will work, and address any concerns.
- Your Salon at Lakeside tattoo cover up expert will examine your tattoo to determine the best path to take to conceal it.
- If the tattoo is located in an area where the bride may have hair growing, such as the arms, if the client approves, the area where the tattoo sits may need to be quickly shaved to create a smooth canvas, but it’s not required.
- Your Las Vegas bridal tattoo coverage technician will first apply a color-correcting neutral shade to serve as a base and to mute the tattoo colors.
- Custom colors are chosen based on your skin tone and how vibrant your tattoo colors are. Skin tone colors are added either using foundation created for this purpose, along with a sponge-like applicator, or with airbrushed foundation, depending upon your needs. Knowing the importance of this day, we will use superior tattoo coverage products that are not easily rubbed off, or altered by humidity or sweat.
- Several layers will be applied and blended using various shades until the tattoo is no longer visible.
- Once your tattoo is hidden, a waterproof sealer is applied.
Wedding Beauty Salon in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin
Imagine starting your wedding day in a beautiful, relaxing environment that boasts lovely views of Lake Jacqueline, and outstanding scenery such as the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas off in the distance. This is what you will experience when you arrive for your bridal appointment. The Salon at Lakeside is located in an incredible area called the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, in the popular area of Clark County. Additionally, we offer a modern salon atmosphere where you will be pampered on your special day.
Bridal Tattoo Cover Up Experts Near Downtown Vegas
Many weddings take place near downtown Vegas, so that makes The Salon at Lakeside conveniently located. In addition to this, we have several wedding tattoo coverage experts on our team that work with brides on a regular basis to conceal their tattoos. Because we are a full-service beauty salon, we offer many bridal services, as well as provide traditional salon sessions. With all that said, our team is well versed in all things beauty. Below you can read more about our talented salon professionals:
- Our Las Vegas bridal tattoo coverage team is fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
- All our wedding tattoo cover up specialists are highly experienced in makeup coverage techniques, and knowledgeable in what professional products produce the best and most reliable results.
- Each team member that works on covering up tattoos for brides on their wedding day is trained and experienced in custom color blending techniques to perfectly match your skin tone and conceal your tattoo, with the end result looking natural and camera-ready.
- In addition to tattoo coverage, our salon specialists are also capable of offering any bridal service you may be in need of, as well as traditional salon appointments before and after your big day. This includes services such as a balayage hair highlight session for a fabulous look, and of course, women’s haircut appointments, as well as gel manicure, and gel pedicure packages for those who want to look amazing for a night out in Las Vegas.
Complimentary Wedding Day Tattoo Coverage Consultation
A productive wedding day tattoo coverage appointment always starts with a consultation. It’s important not to skip this portion of your appointment, and that’s why we offer it at no charge. A consultation will set you and your bridal tattoo coverage technician on the same page as to your expectations, concerns, and more. Below we list out a few questions that your salon expert may ask during your consultation. However, if you have a question that you would like to ask us, feel free to reach out to The Salon at Lakeside for an answer.
- Have you ever had your tattoo professionally covered?
- Is your tattoo in an area that will be touching your wedding attire, and did you bring along an image of your wedding dress?
- Are you aware of any allergies to cosmetics?
- Do you have any concerns about your Las Vegas bridal tattoo coverage session that you would like to address?
- Would you like instructions on the best way to remove your bridal tattoo makeup coverage?
Las Vegas Bridal Tattoo Coverage Commonly Asked Questions
If you have never had your tattoo covered before, then we can imagine that you may have a few questions. All our bridal clientele who book a first-time tattoo coverage appointment have a few good questions that we are always happy to answer. Because we realize that new clients may have questions regarding this salon service, we have provided our most common Las Vegas bridal tattoo coverage questions for you to read through:
Can I cover up my tattoo myself with a store-bought product?
You could buy a tattoo coverage kit at your local store, and apply it yourself, but we highly recommend that you don’t. Here are a few important reasons why you should avoid going down this path.
- There are various products out on the market that can cover your tattoo, but how will you know if they will meet your expectations of lasting through the entire wedding, from pre-ceremony photos, the ceremony itself, post-ceremony photos, and all through the reception.
- Store-bought products may not use professional quality ingredients that you would expect to find at a salon.
- Some products do indeed cover your tattoo, but don’t claim to stand up to sweating that can happen while dancing during your reception, and what about all the hugs you will receive that may brush up against your covered tattoo area. You would not want to take the risk of it starting to rub off or fade as the night goes on.
- Professional Las Vegas salon-level tattoo coverage is a must for your wedding day because no bride should ever risk putting an inferior product on their skin the day of their wedding that may cause an allergic reaction.
- This is your once-in-a-lifetime wedding, and you shouldn’t have to worry about anything so you can enjoy your big day. Having an expert who is trained in the field of bridal tattoo coverage is what you should be opting for.
Will my Las Vegas tattoo coverage last the entire wedding day?
Your bridal tattoo coverage application will last throughout your wedding day – from the moment you walk out of our salon to post-reception, until you remove the tattoo coverage yourself. We have covered many bride’s tattoos over the years, and so we have our process perfected. The last thing you should have to worry about is having your tattoo starting to show halfway through your wedding day. We take all the necessary precautions to ensure that does not happen.
What are the benefits of a salon bridal tattoo coverage application?
If you have a tattoo that you don’t want to take center stage on your wedding day, we can cover it up for you. This is the path that many brides take on their big day, and they choose to have it professionally done at our salon. With that said, here are some benefits of having a tattoo coverage session on your wedding day:
- For those who want their guests to focus on how exceptionally gorgeous you will look, instead of the vibrant dragon tattoo on your back, having it covered for the day will give you peace of mind.
- Some brides would rather not have their tattoo, especially one that is front and center, for example, maybe on the front of their neck, or shoulder, to appear in every wedding picture. Booking a Las Vegas bridal tattoo coverage package will eliminate that concern and allow a bride to smile for the camera without worry.
- Having your tattoo covered professionally by a salon expert will provide you with coverage that is sweat and smudge-proof, long-lasting, and most importantly, covered with colors that perfectly match your skin tone, so it’s unnoticeable.
Affordable Bridal and Traditional Salon Services in the Vegas Area
The Salon at Lakeside is here to provide you with Las Vegas wedding day tattoo coverage, but we are here for all your bridal needs as well. Our team is capable of providing bridal hair and makeup appointments, bridal eyelash and brow tinting, and more. Additionally, we also book traditional salon services such as manicure and pedicure appointments, and for those who have a special occasion coming up, we have updo hair packages, as well as hair mask repair treatments. Let’s dive into what else we offer, organized by bridal and traditional services:
Bridal Salon Services
- Get the perfect eyebrows and eyelashes you have been hoping for on your wedding day with a bridal brow fill and strip lash package.
- Get creative on your wedding day with our Las Vegas bridal fantasy hair and makeup package.
- Wedding hair or makeup appointments should be proceeded by a bridal trial run to ensure the style you have selected looks as good as you thought it would. You shouldn’t experiment on the day of your wedding!
- If you’re dreaming of long hair, full of body, but can’t make it happen naturally, book a bridal clip-in hair extension package to achieve your preferred look.
- If you feel you’re too pale and it’s not a good contrast with your white wedding dress, try a Las Vegas bridal spray tan package!
- Do you want perfectly cleaned up eyebrows? If so, book our bridal brow wax package. We also offer bridal brow tint appointments for those who want brows that look full and symmetrical.
- For those who wish they had darker eyelashes that look stunning, we offer our bridal lash tint appointments, and our Las Vegas bridal strip lashes package.
- Most brides book both a hair and makeup appointment on their wedding day. With that in mind, we offer hair and traditional makeup appointments, as well as bridal hair and airbrush makeup packages. If you know you will be wearing your hair up and need a professional makeup session, we offer a bridal updo hair and makeup package.
- Many brides have an adorable child in their wedding; because of this, we have created our flower girl hair and makeup package.
- If you are set on doing your own makeup for your wedding, you can simply book a bridal hair styling or bridal hair updo package, and we will take care of your hair for you!
- The Salon at Lakeside offers Las Vegas mobile bridal hair and makeup sessions that allow you to avoid driving on your big day. We also offer mobile bridal hair styling appointments, and mobile bridal makeup sessions for brides who won’t need both their hair and makeup done professionally.
- The groom might need some help preparing for the wedding also, so be sure to let your future spouse know that we offer men’s grooming packages.
- If you’re not sure which type of makeup application you would like on your wedding day, read over our bridal airbrush makeup and our traditional bridal makeup pages.
- We book bridal hair blowouts frequently, check out our page on this service to learn more.
Traditional Salon Services
- If you’re having an issue with your hair looking unhealthy, try a deep conditioning hair treatment package!
- We offer convenient wash & style appointments for those who have an occasion coming up.
- Our salon caters to men also, so have your significant other stop in for a Las Vegas men’s haircut and style appointment.
- Everyone could benefit from a head massage, so be sure to book one soon.
- Did you know that we have special event and prom updo packages?
- Book a mani pedi session and walk out of our salon with perfect nails!
- We also offer Las Vegas gel mani pedi appointments for those who love gel nails.
- Change your overall look with a full hair highlight package; it will exceed your expectations.
- If you’re planning a night out in Las Vegas, or just have an important meeting coming up, book a traditional makeup package to look your very best.
- The Salon at Lakeside offers hair color retouch appointments; schedule yours soon if you’re in need of one. If you would like more than a retouch, we offer one process hair color packages also.
- If you have an important event coming up, we recommend booking our popular airbrush makeup package.
- We also cater to kids, so feel free to schedule an appointment for a children’s haircut and style.
Conceal Your Tattoo for Your Wedding with our Bridal Tattoo Coverage Package!
When you have a tattoo that you don’t want to display on your wedding day, we are here to help. Our team of professional Las Vegas makeup artists are experienced in bridal tattoo coverage, and we have many past bridal clientele who would agree. Be sure to schedule your wedding day tattoo cover up session soon so you can reserve the date that you require. You can do so by contacting The Salon at Lakeside online, or by dialing (702) 363-1313. We look forward to making your tattoo disappear for your wedding day so you can have a carefree ceremony and reception!