Las Vegas Bridal Spray Tan
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
We know you want to look fabulous for your wedding day, and one way to make that happen is to book a Las Vegas bridal spray tan package. The Salon at Lakeside is famous for preparing brides for their big day, especially when it comes to creating a beautiful, healthy tan that will last throughout the wedding day, as well as the honeymoon. Additionally, we don’t have a one size fits all frame of mind, we customize our spray tan sessions to meet the specific needs of each bride – from a sun-kissed glow to a deep dark tan. Let’s find out more about our airbrushed tans and what they can do for you on your wedding day.
Las Vegas Bridal Spray Tan Package Pricing & Services
Instead of spending the entire day in the hot sun, with damaging UV rays, trying to achieve the perfect tan, you can spend less than 20 minutes at The Salon at Lakeside, with the end result being a healthy tan that looks incredible. In addition to this, we have designed our tanning package so it’s very affordable and fits right into your wedding budget. Below you will find our pricing and a few details about what you can expect during your appointment at our bridal salon near downtown Vegas:
Las Vegas Bridal Spray Tan Package: $45+
Pricing May Include the Following:
- Every tanning appointment starts out with a consultation where you meet with an experienced spray tan technician. This is a time where you will have a chance to ask questions or address concerns.
- Your salon specialist will assess your overall look – skin tone, hair color, and the like, to determine a custom color tanning mixture that is appropriate for you.
- After the consultation and assessment, you will have a chance to change out of your clothes, and into your bathing suit, or whatever you feel comfortable wearing, or not wearing during your session.
- Your Las Vegas bridal spray tanning artist will then begin airbrushing a fine mist of tanning solution over the entire body. Our solution goes on evenly and is quick drying.
- After you’re fully covered, you will be provided will a towel and you would then change back into your clothes, but only in loose-fitting attire to avoid rubbing the tanning solution off. It’s also best to wear sandals or flip flops to your appointment.
- Your tanning technician will discuss aftercare instructions with you before you leave to ensure your tan lasts the full typical 7 to 10 days.
- It’s important to note that your Las Vegas bridal spray tan should never be booked the day of your wedding. Ideally, it should be booked at least a few days before. This will give it time to reach its full tanning potential, and avoid any other issues, such as the tanning solution rubbing off while dressing for your wedding.
Full-Service Bridal Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
When you walk into The Salon at Lakeside, you will have the chance to enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Jacqueline, especially since our salon sits right on the edge of the water. In addition to this, off in the distance, you can see the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas. This all makes for a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere that our bridal clients love. Plus, we are located in the popular Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, which is an upscale location in Clark County. We invite you to stop into our salon anytime to see just how amazing and modern it is, and to meet our team.
Airbrush Tan Experts in the Las Vegas Area
The Salon at Lakeside has a team of professionals that cater to brides from all over. Our clients who are getting married in Las Vegas come to us because of our reputation, and the fact that our tanning professionals strive to exceed their client’s expectations, so you can expect nothing but the best! Additionally, our team is capable of meeting all your wedding beauty needs – from hair to makeup, as well as nails, and more. Let’s take a look at a few facts pertaining to our stylists at The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin:
- Educated and experienced in tanning spray techniques, as well as properly operating a professional airbrush gun.
- Our bridal spray tan specialists are experienced in the art of custom mixing colors to apply a tan that looks natural and right for your skin tone, and overall look.
- The Salon at Lakeside team members are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Because we are a full-service salon, our specialists are well-versed in all things beauty, whether it’s bridal or traditional salon services such as Las Vegas partial hair highlights, or full hair highlight appointments. Or, for those who want perfect nails, we offer gel mani pedi sessions. However, if you’re more traditional, we have regular manicure and pedicure packages as well. For those who need to look their very best for any occasion, we offer wash & style appointments.
- Our entire salon team offers exceptional customer service and a friendly atmosphere to all who walk through our door.
Complimentary Wedding Salon Tanning Consultation
If you’re not familiar with salon consultations, the most important thing to know about them is that they are essential, especially for a Las Vegas bridal spray tan appointment. Without a consultation, your tanning specialist would have to guess what your goals are for the session you booked. For instance, meeting with your tanning technician will give you a chance to let them know how many shades darker you would like to be, as well as ask any questions if you are new to tanning. Additionally, it’s a time when you will be asked a few questions. Below you will find examples of questions you may be asked during your consultation:
- Have you ever had a Las Vegas bridal spray tan in the past?
- Would you prefer a light tan or a dark bronze look?
- Have you ever had an allergic reaction to a tanning solution?
- Will any of your bridesmaids be booking an airbrush tan appointment before your wedding day?
- Do you have any questions or concerns about your salon appointment?
Bridal Spray Tan Commonly Asked Questions
For those brides who have never booked a Las Vegas bridal spray tan before, you will most likely have a few questions during your free consultation, most brides do. Because of this, we are sharing our top three questions so you are ahead of the game. If you have a question of your own that you would like answered immediately, we are just a phone call away – (702) 363-1313.
What is a spray tan?
A spray tan, sometimes referred to as an airbrushed tan, is a way to achieve an instant beautiful tan without damaging the skin with harmful UV rays.
A tanning solution is sprayed onto the body by a qualified technician using an airbrush gun and compressor, with the end result being an even, natural-looking tan.
The solution contains a main ingredient called dihydroxyacetone (DHA); it’s a sugar-based element, is approved by the FDA, and is responsible for giving the skin a tan appearance. The DHA reacts with the skin to produce a natural tanned look within 8-10 hours, and will continue to tan the skin even more in the next 24 hours.
Should I do anything to prepare for my Las Vegas bridal spray tan appointment?
Yes, there are several things you can do to make your tanning session more effective. Below you will find a list of what we recommend that you do beforehand:
- Because rough patches on the skin can soak up the tanning solution more, you may be left with areas that are darker than others. To eliminate this issue, you would simply use an exfoliant the morning of your appointment while you shower. Additionally, it’s common to rub lotion into the palms of the hands and feet to limit the amount absorbed since these areas are not typically tanned as much.
- Wear a bathing suit that you don’t mind getting tanning solution on, or other preferred tanning clothing under your clothes when you arrive. Wear loose clothing to your Las Vegas bridal spray tan appointment so that when you change at the end of your session, your clothing won’t rub the tanning solution off before it has a chance to take effect. It’s recommended that you wear flip flop shoes, a loose t-shirt, and shorts, or baggy pants. Avoid wearing jeans, spandex, tight clothing, or closed shoes.
- If you need to shave or wax, do so at least 24 hours before. If you shave too soon before your appointment, it can produce a spotty look.
- Avoid wearing any type of lotions, makeup, or deodorant.
What can I do to make my airbrushed tan last longer?
Spray tanning aftercare is just as important as preparing for your appointment. Your tan should last at least 7 to 10 days. To ensure the tan lasts the entire time, there are a few steps you can take, and we list them below:
- Wait at least 8 to 12 hours to shower after your Las Vegas bridal spray tanning session to give the solution time to take effect.
- Try to keep cool during the initial hours after your session because sweating may cause streak marks.
- Avoid exfoliating or scrubbing too harshly while washing.
- Make sure not to rub the skin with a towel after showering; it’s better to pat your skin dry.
- Keep your skin well hydrated by moisturizing a few times a day. Ask your tanning specialist if they can recommend any tan extending lotions.
Professional Bridal and Traditional Salon Services
Our salon is well known throughout the Vegas area as the go-to bridal salon. This is because we offer every bridal service you can imagine, and we do an exceptional job making brides look outstanding for their wedding day. In addition to this, we are a full-service salon that also offers traditional beauty services such as Las Vegas women’s haircuts, and for those who want to bring their hair back to life, we offer hair mask repair treatments, and updo hairstyle sessions for those who want to look great for a night out in downtown Vegas, as well as affordable one process hair color appointments, just to name a few.
Below you will find a list of our bridal and traditional services with links to informational pages:
Bridal Salon Services
- Do you have body art that you want to hide for your wedding? We offer bridal tattoo coverage!
- Clean up and shape your eyebrows for your wedding day with a bridal brow wax package. Or consider a bridal brow tint if you feel your eyebrows should be a bit fuller. You can even opt for a bridal brow fill and strip lash package.
- Have a unique look in mind for your wedding? If so, we provide Las Vegas bridal fantasy hair & makeup packages.
- Be sure to book a bridal trial run, so you’re not experimenting on your wedding day!
- If you would like your hair professionally styled and your makeup done by an expert on your wedding day, be sure to book a bridal hair and traditional makeup package. We also offer our bridal hair and airbrush makeup sessions, and bridal updo hair and makeup packages if you would prefer to wear your hair up.
- If you’re planning on doing your own makeup on your big day, we offer solo bridal hair styling appointments, as well as bridal hair updo sessions.
- Will a child be in your wedding? If so, we have affordable flower girl hair and makeup packages.
- For those brides who want to save some time by skipping the drive to our wedding salon, we offer a Las Vegas mobile bridal hair and makeup session where we travel to you. If you won’t need both your hair and makeup completed by our stylists, we provide mobile bridal hair styling appointments, as well as mobile bridal makeup sessions.
- If your future husband needs exceptional men’s grooming services, no problem, we can help!
- If you would like longer or fuller hair for your wedding, we offer Las Vegas bridal clip-in hair extensions.
- Schedule a bridal hair blowout for your Las Vegas wedding and look fabulous for the cameras.
- Brides who are doing their own hair, but want a professional makeup application, will be interested in our bridal airbrush makeup session, and our popular bridal makeup package.
- Look outstanding for the wedding cameras by sporting stunning eyes with our Las Vegas bridal lash tint package, or our bridal strip lashes.
Traditional Salon Services
- Take care of your hair with a reviving deep conditioning hair treatment package at our Summerlin salon.
- Try a balayage hair highlight session, you will love the results!
- If you want perfect nails, then be sure to schedule a gel manicure, and a gel pedicure appointment!
- Book a traditional makeup session at The Salon at Lakeside to look your very best for any occasion. Or, have your makeup look flawless with a professional airbrush makeup appointment!
- For those who love traditional nail polish, we offer affordable Las Vegas mani pedi packages.
- If you have kids, bring them along to your appointment for a children’s haircut and style session.
- Our professional salon stylists are ready to book your special event or prom updo, be sure to reserve your special date.
- Don’t forget that we offer relaxing head massages if you are ever in need of one!
- We also provide men’s haircut and style packages at our Desert Shores Salon in Summerlin.
- Are your roots growing out? If so, we have hair color retouch packages just for you!
Reserve a Las Vegas Bridal Spray Tan Package for Your Wedding Day!
We love helping brides prepare for their big day, and being perfectly tanned is one of our specialties. Our Las Vegas bridal tanning package is affordable and produces exceptional results that will look outstanding for the wedding cameras. With all that said, be sure to contact The Salon at Lakeside online, or ring us at (702) 363-1313 to reserve the day that works best for you. Remember, bridal tanning packages are typically booked a few days before the wedding. We look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wedding plans!