Las Vegas Bridal Hair Styling
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
The Salon at Lakeside is known for being the best Las Vegas bridal hair styling salon and caters to small and large wedding parties. Additionally, our team has worked within the wedding salon industry for many years now and love being a part of such an important and meaningful occasion. With that in mind, we would like to share with you all that we offer when it comes to bridal hair styling – from what will be included in your appointment to frequently asked questions, we cover it all. Read through the information and feel free to contact one of our wedding hair specialists if you have any questions about our services or anything else – we are here to help!
Las Vegas Bridal Hair Styling Pricing & Services
The Salon at Lakeside ensures that all our clients are offered affordable hair styling services, especially our bridal customers. This is important because most weddings have a budget. With that said, dive into our pricing and service information below:
Las Vegas Bridal Hair Styling Package: $95.00+
- Pricing May Include the Following:
- We offer a complimentary bridal hair consultation to go over all the details before we begin your styling session.
- For wedding hair styling, it is recommended that you wash and dry your hair the day before coming to your bridal salon appointment. This not only allows for more time for the actual styling, but also can provide the needed texture that works best for some styles. However, if you would like a salon specialist to wash and dry your hair the day of your appointment, we can do this for you with a $40 upgrade fee.
- Many wedding hairstyles contain a curl or wave of some sort. To achieve this, we use professional curling irons or curlers.
- Your Las Vegas bridal hairstylist will use quality shine enhancers, and long-lasting hairspray, to ensure a healthy look that will last the entire day.
- If you have a wedding veil, or other special items such as clips, barrettes, or flowers, be sure to bring them and we will place them during your appointment. We also sell beautiful hair accessories such as pearls and rhinestone pins.
- We also offer bridal makeup appoints, as seen below:
- We offer a complimentary bridal hair consultation to go over all the details before we begin your styling session.
Professional Bridal Hair Salon Near Downtown Vegas
We are not only located in the wedding capital of the world, but our bridal salon is near downtown Vegas where many ceremonies take place. In addition to this, The Salon at Lakeside rests on lakefront property in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, an upscale community that features a fabulous atmosphere. This makes for a retreat-like experience for you during your Las Vegas bridal hair styling appointment. Everything should be perfect on your wedding day, even the location of your bridal salon!
Las Vegas Wedding Hair Stylists You Can Trust
You wouldn’t just trust anyone to style your hair on your wedding day, right? That’s why you will only find professional, knowledgeable, and talented hair stylists at The Salon at Lakeside.
Our Las Vegas salon specialists book wedding hair appointments every week, and have for many years – this makes them highly experienced in all things pertaining to styling a bride’s hair for their big day.
Dive into this summary of The Salon at Lakeside team:
- The Salon at Lakeside hairdressers are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Our Las Vegas bridal hair stylists can handle large and small wedding parties.
- Our team possesses extensive knowledge on the specific hair products that are best for Las Vegas bridal hair styling to obtain a hold that lasts all day and looks beautiful.
- We style the hair of many wedding parties each week, and are therefore always familiar with the latest Las Vegas bridal hair trends.
- Our bridal salon specialists are able to create any wedding hairstyle that is requested.
Complimentary Bridal Hair Styling Consultation in Las Vegas
One of the most important elements of perfecting your wedding hairstyle is the consultation. This is an essential meeting between the bride and their salon specialist that can set the path for an appointment that goes smoothly and a bridal hairstyle that looks gorgeous. This is when you and your stylist talk about your wedding hair goals, what your expectations are, concerns can be addressed, and questions can be asked by both parties.
Your Las Vegas bridal salon specialist will want to ask some questions – here are a few to give you an idea of what to expect:
- Do you know if your hair’s texture normally has the ability to hold a style for long periods of time?
- What type of bridal hairstyle do you have in mind?
- Will you be wearing a wedding veil or other hair accessories?
- Did you happen to bring images of a must-have bridal hairstyle?
- What type of wedding dress will you be wearing – detailed or a simpler look? Certain dress styles look better with a bridal hair updo, as compared to wearing the hair down.
It’s worth mentioning that when it comes to bridal hair styling, consultations are best during a trial run appointment that is done a few weeks or few days before your actual appointment. This way you are not trying to figure out what type of style you would like the day of your wedding, which can be a bit stressful to brides because of the time constraint. We can do the consultation the day of your wedding if you do not wish to have a trial run, and we will still make your hair look absolutely amazing.
The Salon at Lakeside Frequently Asked Bridal Hair Questions
Due to the fact that we are in the Las Vegas area where thousands of ceremonies are performed, many brides have come our way seeking wedding day hair appointments. Because of this, we have had a chance to answer bridal hair styling questions – from A to Z. With that said, below we are providing you with three of our top questions:
I’m pretty good at styling my hair, is it ok to do my own hair on my wedding day?
For any other occasion we would say go for it, but for your wedding day, we highly recommend using a professional bridal hair stylist. A professional wedding hair stylist has worked with brides creating outstanding results for many years, they know what looks great for the wedding photos, how to set the veil just right with no issues, as well as how to make your hair look vibrant and hold all day.
Plus, it eliminates an element of stress where you may be rushing trying to make your hair look its very best when the clock is ticking. Furthermore, this is your special day where you should be treated like the most important person of the day, pampered and made to look fabulous – and The Salon at Lakeside can easily do this for you.
How important is it for me to bring images of the bridal hairstyles I like?
It’s really a good idea to do some research by viewing wedding magazines to find the style that you love. Plus, it can be fun! Bringing in a few or even just one wedding hairstyle to show your Las Vegas bridal hair salon specialist can have you sporting the same exact look if that is what you’re after. You can skip the picture and just describe the look to us, but showing an example is always a good idea. This is what most brides do, and some even bring a picture of their dress. Here are a few recommendations for popular wedding magazines – The Knot, Bridal Guide, Martha Stewart Weddings, Southern Bride, Wedding Style, Town & Country Weddings, and Destination Weddings & Honeymoons. There are more, but these seem to be the crowd favorites.
My hair tends to be frizzy, will you be able to keep this under control?
We get many brides with the same issue of frizzy hair and we have ways to keep the frizzies at bay on your wedding day.
This is important to tackle before you head off to the alter because frizzy hair can easily show up in your wedding photos, especially when there is a light source behind you such as the sun or indoor lighting.
Here are a few techniques for this particular problem:
- Never wash your hair the day of the wedding. Freshly washed and dried hair can make the problem worse.
- We utilize several products that can smooth out frizzy hair. This includes smoothing serums, as well as hairspray.
- A heat protectant can be applied and then the hair is smoothed with a flat iron – this produces great results.
Consider These Additional Salon Services for Your Wedding Day or After
For those brides that want the full salon experience, we offer many other services that can make your wedding day complete. In addition to this, we are a full-service salon that you can visit after your wedding day for just about anything from color correction services, and balayage hair highlights, to a beautiful perm. Take a look at this list of services that The Salon at Lakeside offers to see what would be best for you:
Bridal Salon Services
- Can’t grow your hair in time for your wedding day? Book a bridal clip-in hair extensions package and that will solve your problem!
- Many brides schedule a bridal lash tint package the week of their wedding, and they love the results. We also have brides that book bridal strip lashes appointments the day of their wedding.
- Every bride wants to look fabulous on her special day, and that’s why they book a bridal makeup package at our Summerlin salon!
- We can create a flawless look for you that shows well for the cameras with our bridal airbrush makeup package.
- Looking for a Las Vegas salon that does special hair and cosmetics? If so, you will be happy to know that we offer bridal fantasy hair and makeup appointments.
- For those women who want to book the full wedding day experience, schedule a bridal hair and airbrush makeup package at our salon near downtown Vegas.
- You can get a tropical-looking tan with our affordable bridal spray tan package.
- Wear your hair in style by booking a bridal hair updo session. We also can provide you with bridal updo hair and makeup wedding day services.
- If you’re looking for a salon that comes to you, you’re in luck because we have mobile bridal hair and makeup packages, as well as our ever-popular mobile bridal makeup sessions. You can also schedule a convenient mobile bridal hair package if you’re doing your own makeup.
- Our full-service Las Vegas wedding salon can provide you with an exceptional bridal brow tint package, or a bridal brow wax session. If you want a combo package, then be sure to look into our fabulous bridal brow fill and strip lashes appointments.
- Don’t spend your wedding day worrying about that large tattoo you have on your arm; head over to The Salon at Lakeside, and we will cover it for you with our bridal tattoo coverage package.
- We have a bridal salon package page that you will be interested in reading if you are in need of more than a few wedding day services.
- Most women schedule our outstanding bridal hair and makeup package when they get married near downtown Vegas.
- Almost all our bridal clientele book a bridal trial hair and makeup appointment before their wedding day so they are 100 percent sure they love their preferred hairstyle.
- Send your future husband over to see us so he can take advantage of our wedding day grooming for men packages.
- Many brides have an adorable child in their wedding ceremony. If this sounds like you, then book a Las Vegas flower girl hair and makeup package.
- Our salon is known for its bridal hair blowout appointments because we do such an exceptional job!
Traditional Salon Services
- Be sure to book a manicure and pedicure before your wedding day. Or, come in for a gel mani-pedi appointment!
- Treat yourself to a hair mask repair treatment a few days before your wedding for a healthy look.
- We recommend booking a women’s haircut a week before your special day to remove split ends.
- Make sure to check if your roots are showing a week before your special day. If they are, then schedule a Las Vegas color retouch.
- Don’t forget to book your makeup services with either a traditional makeup application or airbrush makeup session.
- Destress with a relaxing head massage the morning of or the day before you get married!
- Want your hair fully colored and looking its best? No problem, we offer one process hair color appointments.
- Take a look at our main services page to see all the salon packages offered at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Stop in for partial hair highlights, they are a great way to make your hair look fabulous for your wedding pictures.
- If you live in Las Vegas, or will be visiting in the future, you can book an updo hair styling appointment for any special occasion.
- Bring your friends, family, significant other, or children to your next appointment because we offer men’s hair services, as well as kid’s haircuts.
Book Your Las Vegas Bridal Hair Styling Appointment at the Salon at Lakeside Today!
We know you will just love what our Las Vegas full-service bridal hair salon can offer you – from our retreat-like atmosphere to our experienced bridal stylists, we have you covered. Plus, our team of wedding hair experts are here to help you in any way possible when it comes to looking your very best. If you have your wedding date scheduled, feel free to give us a call at (702) 363-1313 to reserve your bridal hair styling appointment, as well as book a trial run, if you prefer. You can also reach The Salon at Lakeside online. We can’t wait to meet you and be a part of your big day!