Las Vegas Bridal Hair & Makeup
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
If you’re looking for an exceptional Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup package, you have come to the right place. The Salon at Lakeside specializes in providing brides and their wedding parties with professional services that will exceed their expectations. Our hair and makeup artists have extensive experience and a love for creating a sensational look for every bride that walks through our door – from beautiful wedding day hairstyles to picture-perfect makeup; we have you covered! Let’s take a look at all the details that pertain to our Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup packages:
The Salon at Lakeside Bridal Hair & Makeup Package Pricing and Services
Our salon specialists have created some amazing packages for their bridal clientele – specifically, their wedding day hair and makeup combo. Bringing together two essential bridal services into one gives the client a discounted price and a more efficient appointment. Below you can review the services offered when you book a Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup session at The Salon at Lakeside:
Bridal Hair & Makeup Application: $185.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- A no-charge Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup consultation will be included with your appointment.
- Most brides wash their hair the day before their appointment to eliminate wedding day flyaways and frizzy hair, but we can certainly wash and dry your hair during your appointment if requested, for a $40 upgrade fee.
- Our bridal stylists will use professional styling tools to achieve the look you’re after, this includes curling and flat irons, hot rollers, and more.
- The Salon at Lakeside is stocked with only the very best styling products such as long-lasting hairsprays, heat protectants, shine enhancers, mousse, and the like.
- During your Las Vegas bridal hair session, we will place any accessories that you bring along – a veil, pins, clips, and so on. We also sell beautiful hair accessories, so be sure to inquire about what is available when you book your appointment.
- During your makeup session, if needed, we utilize a facial cleanser before applying any cosmetics.
- We apply a quality primer as a base which helps smooth the skin and assists the makeup in having more staying power.
- A foundation will be matched to your skin type and is then evenly applied for a flawless look.
- Your bridal makeup artist will add blush to the cheeks for a touch of color.
- Eyeshadow and eyeliner are used to create beautiful eyes and mascara is added to achieve full lashes.
- The last step includes applying the lipstick color of your choice.
Visit Our Bridal Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
Our popular bridal salon is located right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, a lovely area that’s not only perfect for a relaxing hair and makeup session, but it’s also a wonderful place to visit. This area that The Salon at Lakeside is located in is called the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin – an upscale area with beautiful scenery that provides a retreat-like atmosphere. Along with an outstanding view of the lake, you will also see the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas, and other breathtaking views. Feel free to stop by our Las Vegas bridal salon to catch a glimpse of how exceptional the area really is.
Outstanding Las Vegas Hair & Makeup Professionals
The Salon at Lakeside has a team of highly experienced, knowledgeable, and talented hair and makeup professionals. Our team is known throughout the industry within the Las Vegas area, and brides from all over, book their wedding day appointments with us.
Below you will find some facts about our bridal hair and makeup experts:
- Our Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup specialists are licensed in the state of NV.
- We are capable of creating amazing bridal hairstyles based on images you provide, as well as create a look that’s best for you based on your facial features and wedding dress style.
- Our team is always on top of the latest bridal hair and makeup trends in the Las Vegas area.
- The Salon at Lakeside stylists are fully trained in all hair styling equipment as well as bridal cosmetic applications.
- We love what we do here at our Las Vegas bridal salon, and with that comes outstanding customer service with the goal of meeting your wedding day needs.
- Our stylists are capable of doing more than just hair and makeup, you can also book a Las Vegas gel manicure, or gel pedicure, schedule a head massage, along with many other services.
Complimentary Bridal Salon Consultations Near Downtown Vegas
When you’re booking an appointment that is as important as a wedding, then a consultation is a must! The good news is that there is no additional charge for our bridal hair and makeup consultations. This particular meeting between you and your salon specialist will cover such things as the goal of your appointment, the direction you would like to go in when it comes to your hairstyle of choice and makeup color choices. Additionally, it’s a great time to show images that you found that display the styles that you prefer, and so on. Your salon expert will also use this time to ask you a few questions.
You can view our most common questions that are asked during a bridal consultation such as this:
- Are you allergic to any type of cosmetics or hair products?
- What type of wedding dress will you be wearing, is it more detailed, and what type of neckline does it have?
- Are you planning on wearing a veil over your face during the ceremony?
- Does your hair hold a curl or wave well, or will you require hair products with extra holding ability?
- In regards to your makeup, do you prefer a dramatic or soft look?
- Are you able to provide any image examples of hairstyles or makeup applications that you like?
Wedding Day Hair & Makeup Questions & Answers
We know that you must have many questions about your up-and-coming salon appointment, or questions about hair and makeup in general. With that in mind, we are providing you with three of our most common questions that we receive from our bridal clientele.
1. Should I book a trial run bridal hair and makeup appointment?
Yes, you should most definitely book a trial run before your wedding day. It’s never a good idea to just show up the day of your wedding without having tried your specific bridal hairstyle and makeup preferences.
What if you thought a hairstyle would look fabulous with your facial features and dress style, only to find out that it doesn’t look that great. At this point, you are out of time and that look will be captured in your wedding photos for years to come.
If you book a Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup trial run you will have plenty of time to try your preferred look. If you find it isn’t working for you, then you can book another trial run, if needed. The bottom line is that you would never want to experiment the morning of your wedding. However, if you are 100 percent sure that the style you have chosen will look fabulous, and you feel comfortable not doing a trial run, then that works too.
2. Are there ways to make my hair healthier for my wedding day?
This is a great question that we get a lot here at The Salon at Lakeside. A few simple steps you can take if your wedding is fast approaching is to book a hair mask repair treatment, as well as get your haircut. The hair mask can repair your hair and bring back its natural shine and bounce, and the trim can remove split ends. If your wedding date is further away, then there are a few additional steps you can take, such as eating properly, taking “hair and nail” formula vitamins, periodically booking a deep conditioning hair treatment, and be sure to get regular haircuts. Feel free to contact The Salon at Lakeside to get even more ideas about ensuring your hair is healthy on your big day.
3. Do you have makeup techniques that can reduce the appearance of fine lines?
The makeup experts at The Salon at Lakeside in Las Vegas are skilled at the art of making their bridal clients look their very best, and that includes reducing fine lines and wrinkles with makeup applications. Below you will find some information on this topic:
- Use Lighter Eye Makeup Colors: Dark eyeshadow can make fine lines more apparent, so using a lighter shade is a better choice. Additionally, darker shades can make the eyes look smaller, and most brides are not after that look.
- Avoid Shimmery Eyeshadow: Matte eyeshadow is best for those trying to hide wrinkles or fine lines, as shimmery eyeshadows can emphasize those lines more.
- Always Use a Primer: Always start with a quality primer which will serve as a smooth base that fills in those tiny lines, and allows a foundation to be applied more effectively.
- Foundation Applicators Matter: To avoid having fine lines take the spotlight, using the right foundation applicator can help. Avoid using a dry applicator and instead, use a damp sponge blender because it will better blend into a smooth finish where lines are hidden.
- Keep the Skin Moisturized: Well before your wedding day, be sure to keep your skin moisturized with a trusted skin cream. This will help prevent dry skin that can make fine lines more obvious.
Our Las Vegas Bridal Salon Services
We are a full-service Las Vegas bridal salon located in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin, and offer much more than just bridal services – from full hair highlights, and updo hair styling, along with men’s hair grooming, we offer something for everyone.
Below you will find our services broken up into bridal and traditional salon services:
Bridal Salon Services
- Will you have a flower girl in your wedding? If so, we offer a wonderful package that you will appreciate.
- For those brides who want their makeup to look outstanding, book our bridal makeup package.
- Want an elegant look, we offer bridal hair updo packages that will exceed your expectations.
- Streamline your appointment with our combo package – bridal updo hair & makeup.
- Have the very best cosmetics applied with our bridal airbrush makeup session.
- It’s your wedding day and you want to look your very best, so be sure to book our bridal hair styling package!
- We offer Las Vegas bridal hair & airbrush makeup packages for those who want the best salon deal.
- Those women out there that were born with light eyelashes, but wish they were a bit darker, you can simply book our bridal lash tint package, or have darker, longer lashes with a bridal strip lashes session.
- Many brides want to be tan for the wedding day but don’t want the harmful UV rays. Because of this, we have created our bridal spray tan package!
- Don’t let your colorful tattoo distract from your elegant wedding dress; let our makeup artists hide it for the day with our bridal tattoo coverage package.
- If you desire darker, fuller eyebrows, then utilize our bridal brow tint package, or our combination bridal brow fill and strip lashes package. If you only need a little work done to shape your eyebrows, then a bridal brow wax appointment is for you.
- Schedule a wedding day grooming for men appointment for your husband-to-be, so he looks great on your big day also!
- No matter what type of look you’re after, we can make it happen with a bridal fantasy hair and makeup session at our wedding salon located near downtown Vegas.
- The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin offers mobile bridal hair and makeup packages for those who don’t have time to drive to our salon. We also provide mobile bridal makeup and bridal mobile hair packages as well.
- We offer sensational Las Vegas bridal hair blowout sessions for anyone who wants to look stunning on their special day.
- Make sure not to forget to book your bridal trial hair and makeup appointment to have a test run before your wedding day.
- You can have the hair length you have been dreaming of for your wedding day with our bridal clip-in hair extensions package.
Traditional Salon Services
- Stop in for a women’s haircut, we offer children’s haircuts as well.
- If you colored your own hair and you’re not happy with it, come in for a hair color correction.
- Look fabulous with professional balayage hair highlights at our hair salon near downtown Vegas.
- Have a big event coming up? Be sure to book a salon airbrush makeup package!
- If you only need a color touchup, our salon offers hair color retouches at affordable prices.
- Brighten your overall look with Las Vegas partial hair highlights.
- Want your nails done? Streamline your appointment with a mani pedi combo package. Or, book a single manicure or pedicure session.
- If it’s time for a color, we provide one process hair color packages at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Let one of our expert team members give you a professional salon perm, read more about it.
Book Your Bridal Hair & Makeup Appointment at the Salon at Lakeside!
We book many wedding day hair and makeup appointments every week – each bride is special to us, and we love creating a fabulous look for them on their big day. Let us help you make your wedding dreams come true by contacting The Salon at Lakeside to schedule your Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup appointment. Feel free to give us a call at (702) 363-1313 to either book your session, or if you have any questions at all. Additionally, if your wedding day is soon approaching, be sure to contact us to reserve your specific date.