Las Vegas Bridal Hair & Airbrush Makeup
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
The Salon at Lakeside features outstanding Las Vegas bridal hair and airbrush makeup packages for those who are in need of exceptional wedding day services. Our professional hair and makeup team has years of experience making brides and their wedding party look fabulous! This is where our combination package of bridal hair styling and airbrush makeup comes into play – it’s what we offer to create a beautiful picture-perfect look on your special day. With that in mind, let’s dive into all the details of this must-have Las Vegas bridal salon package!
Bridal Hair & Airbrush Makeup Package Pricing and Services
Choosing a package that combines both essential wedding day salon services not only streamlines your appointment, but also provides you with discounted pricing. This certainly helps because most brides have a budget for their wedding. Additionally, a full bridal hair and airbrush makeup package will give you the security of knowing you will be completely taken care of, and will walk out of our salon looking your very best. With that said, let’s see what our Las Vegas bridal hair and airbrush makeup package includes:
Bridal Hair & Airbrush Makeup Application: $210.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- A complimentary Las Vegas bridal hair and airbrush makeup consultation is included with your salon appointment.
- For most wedding hairstyles, we recommend that the hair be washed the day before to provide a more workable texture. However, if you prefer to have your hair washed at the salon on the day of your wedding, we can certainly do that for you for a $40 upgrade fee.
- We utilize professional salon styling tools such as flat irons, curling irons, and so on.
- Our best styling products will be used during your bridal hair appointment which includes heat protectants, shine enhancers, hairspray, and more.
- The Salon at Lakeside Offers bridal hair accessories for purchase such as pearls and rhinestone pins. Be sure to call ahead of time to inquire what our current supply consists of.
- Our bridal hair specialists will place any items you bring along to your styling session – pins, barrettes, a veil, flowers, and the like.
- For the airbrush makeup portion of your appointment, we begin by using a quality facial cleanser.
- A moisturizing primer is airbrushed on as a base to create a smooth canvas.
- A preselected or custom mixed shade of foundation is airbrushed on with a few passes until the desired coverage is reached.
- Blush is applied to the cheeks to add color and radiance.
- Eyeliner and eye shadow are airbrushed on to create beautifully defined eyes.
- Airbrushed mascara is used to produce stunning full lashes.
- Lip color is carefully sprayed on for a long-lasting gorgeous look.
- If you’re only interested in booking a separate bridal hair or makeup appointment, please see the following pages:
Las Vegas Bridal Hair Styling & Makeup Salon in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
The Salon at Lakeside is known for the lovely area it’s located in, which includes a stunning view of the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas, along with close-up views of Lake Jacqueline. This specific area is called the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin. It’s a well-known upscale location that makes visiting our Las Vegas bridal hair and makeup salon well worth it. All this, and more, provides a retreat-like atmosphere for you and your bridal party on your special day.
Wedding Day Hair & Airbrush Makeup Experts in Las Vegas
At The Salon at Lakeside, our bridal hair and airbrush makeup experts are equipped to take care of all your bridal salon needs – from wedding day hair styling to beautiful airbrushed makeup, as well as exceptional nails, we can do it all. Our Las Vegas bridal salon team will ensure you walk down the aisle looking and feeling exactly the way you had envisioned you would on your wedding day.
Here are a few details on our bridal salon experts:
- Our Las Vegas bridal salon team books wedding day appointments each week, this keeps them up to date with all the latest bridal hairstyle and airbrush makeup trends, year after year.
- The Salon at Lakeside hair and makeup experts have the experience to create any wedding day look you’re after.
- We have a fully stocked salon that only uses the very best hair styling and airbrush makeup products on the market. Additionally, we are fully trained in the art of custom color mixing our airbrushed cosmetics.
- Experienced and knowledgeable on all professional hair styling equipment and airbrushing tools.
- Our Las Vegas salon staff are able to produce amazing results for any salon service that is requested, such as a women’s haircut, a gel mani-pedi appointment, or hair color correction services, as well as partial hair highlights, and much more.
Salon at Lakeside Offers Complimentary Consultations
We are happy to offer brides and their wedding party complimentary hair styling and airbrush makeup consultations. Meeting to discuss your appointment is an important step in the process. It allows both the client and the salon specialist to get on the same page as far as hair and makeup goals are concerned. It’s a time where the bride can ask questions, discuss concerns, show images of bridal hair and makeup styles they prefer, and so on. It’s also a great time for your stylist to ask questions as well, give advice, and explain the process.
Here are a few examples of questions that your Las Vegas bridal hair and airbrush makeup specialist may ask you:
- Do you have any hair and makeup pictures that show what direction you would like to go in?
- Does your wedding dress have a detailed design?
- Will you want a veil placed in your hair, and if so, will it be worn over your face at any time during the day?
- Does your hair typically have the ability to hold a style or do you find you need extra hold hairspray?
- Do you have a specific hairstyle in mind, or would you like a few recommendations based on your facial features and dress style?
- Regarding your airbrushed makeup, would you prefer a more dramatic look or more natural?
- Do you have specific makeup colors in mind for your eyeshadow and lipstick?
- Does your skin tend to be oily, dry, or normal?
Las Vegas Bridal Hair Styling & Airbrush Makeup FAQs
Because our bridal hair and makeup salon is near downtown Vegas, where a great number of weddings take place, we have many brides coming through our door on a weekly basis. This has given our salon specialists an incredible amount of experience, constant knowledge of current wedding hair and airbrush makeup trends, as well as a chance to get to know some great people. In addition to this, questions come our way each week – below you will find a few of our top hair and airbrush makeup inquiries:
1. Why is Las Vegas bridal airbrush makeup so popular?
Airbrush makeup applications are in a class of their own and very popular not only in Las Vegas, but all over the world. Why is this the case? Dive into the answer below where we go over a few benefits of using airbrush makeup:
- Capable of providing a flawless finish that looks perfect in wedding photographs and in person.
- Designed to produce a uniform, natural, sheer look.
- Las Vegas bridal airbrush makeup is water-resistant, so it will hold up to the typical wedding day elements – tears, hugs, or sweating. It has incredible staying power, and can last the entire day, typically with no touch-ups required.
- Airbrush cosmetics can be used with all skin types.
- Foundation that is airbrush-based has an end result that is lightweight and feels amazing. It won’t have a heavy or caked-on look that can be typical with some traditional foundations.
- Colors can be mixed and customized to match the specific color you would like to achieve.
- Airbrushing provides a very sanitary, no-touch way of applying makeup.
- Airbrushed makeup has a way of reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Salon airbrush cosmetics are hypoallergenic and can contain ingredients such as vitamins that nourish the skin.
2. My hair tends to look flat, is there anything I can do to prepare it for my bridal hair appointment?
We understand how important it can be for a bride to have beautiful hair with volume on their wedding day. With that said, yes, we do have a few recommendations on what you can do to prepare for your bridal hair appointment to reduce flatness.
- If washing your hair before you arrive at your appointment, be sure to use a good volumizing shampoo, as well as a high-quality volumizing conditioner.
- A great tip for adding instant volume is to use a root-boosting hair product and blow dry your hair upside down until it’s completely dry.
- Some utilize large hot rollers which can add incredible volume for those who struggle with flat limp hair.
Washing your hair the day before your appointment can be beneficial since it adds the needed texture for hairstyling, as compared to washing it the day of. However, if you feel more comfortable having us wash it the day of, you can easily upgrade your appointment.
3. I just had my hair colored, and my wedding is in one week. Is it safe to add highlights at this point?
If you had your hair colored a week before your wedding day and would like to add highlights during that same week, we don’t recommend it.
It’s too close to your special day to take a chance with over-processing your hair. Over-processing is when the hair is exposed to too many chemicals, or exposed too long, and then damage occurs. It can cause the hair to become very brittle and unhealthy looking.
In addition to this, too much chemical exposure can possibly cause the hair to break. Plus, you don’t want to take a chance of an unwanted hair color change when there is not enough time to correct it because your hair could not handle another coloring so soon.
Speak to one of our salon experts to see what you can do on your wedding day so that you love your hair, without the highlights. Also, if you would like to have your hair highlighted sometime after your wedding, check out our page on this salon service – Las Vegas full hair highlights.
Additional Wedding Day Services at The Salon at Lakeside
If you’re looking for a full-service bridal salon in Las Vegas that can take care of all your needs on your wedding day, as well as after your big day, the Salon at Lakeside is your go-to salon! We offer many outstanding salon services such as one process hair color, and balayage hair highlights, as well as salon perms. Below you will see even more of our hair, makeup, and nail services:
Bridal Salon Services
- Time is crucial on the day of a wedding, and with that in mind, we have created our time-saving packages where we come to you. This includes mobile bridal hair and makeup sessions, as well as our outstanding mobile bridal makeup package, and of course, our popular mobile bridal hair appointments for those ladies who only want their hair styled.
- If you have short hair, but would like it to be longer, no problem! View our bridal clip-in hair extensions page for more info.
- Many brides decide to wear their hair up on their wedding day; if that sounds like you, book our bridal hair updo package.
- We also have services just for men, like our wedding day grooming for men package!
- We have expert makeup artists at The Salon at Lakeside who are known for their Las Vegas bridal airbrush makeup applications.
- Enjoy a relaxing bridal hair styling appointment the day of your wedding at our salon in Desert Shores. Or, if you just want professional cosmetics applied, schedule a Las Vegas bridal makeup session.
- You won’t have to have everyone see your colorful tattoo on your wedding day, we can hide it for you with a bridal tattoo coverage appointment.
- Want something very creative done for your wedding day? If so, check out our bridal fantasy hair and makeup page!
- You don’t have to be pale on your wedding day just because you are trying to protect your skin; we have safe bridal spray tan packages!
- Let our salon make you look fabulous with our Las Vegas bridal updo hair and makeup package!
- Get the most beautiful eyes you can imagine with a salon bridal lash tint package. You can also book a bridal strip lashes session for extra stunning eyes!
- Every bride wants perfect eyebrows for the wedding camera, so be sure to either book a bridal brow wax appointment, a bridal brow fill and strip lashes session, or a Las Vegas bridal brow tint package.
- Our wedding salon near downtown Vegas is known for the bridal hair blowout work that we do.
- If you have someone special, and young in your wedding, then you will want to book our flower girl hair and makeup package.
- You should always schedule a bridal trial hair and makeup session and not wait until the day of your wedding to try out your new hairstyle.
- Most brides need a bridal hair and makeup appointment on their wedding day, so be sure to reserve your special date.
Traditional Salon Services
- Read about our hair mask repair treatments, you may just want one before your wedding day arrives!
- We also offer non-wedding updo hair styling and airbrush makeup services if you want to look fabulous for a big night out in Las Vegas.
- Every bride should have a relaxing head massage the day before or morning of their special day, schedule your appointment soon.
- If you have kids, bring them to our salon for a children’s haircut!
- We offer hair color retouches if you want your hair to look perfect on your wedding day.
- The Salon at Lakeside also books Las Vegas men’s hair grooming appointments!
Book Your Las Vegas Wedding Day Hair & Airbrush Makeup Package Today!
Our salon can make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day with our Las Vegas bridal hair and airbrush makeup package! It will provide you with everything that’s needed to look picture-perfect, and have heads turning as you walk down the aisle. It’s important to reserve your wedding day as early as possible, so be sure to contact the Salon at Lakeside to book your appointment with one of our bridal experts. You can also give us a call at (702) 363-1313 to get a quicker response. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get ready for the most important day of your life!