Las Vegas Bridal Brow Wax
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
There are many moving parts to planning a wedding, and this includes doing everything possible to look exceptional for the wedding cameras, your spouse-to-be, as well as your guests. One way to ensure this happens is to book a Las Vegas bridal brow wax package at The Salon at Lakeside. Having your eyebrows cleaned up and shaped with a salon brow wax is essential to perfecting your look for the most important day of your life. Below we will cover all aspects of brow waxing, including pricing, the steps taken, common questions and answers, and more. With that said, let’s get started so you can see just how much you can benefit from this package offered at our Summerlin beauty salon near downtown Vegas.
Las Vegas Bridal Brow Wax Package Pricing & Services
The Salon at Lakeside has created an amazing brow wax package that not only contains what you need to look fabulous, but it’s also very cost-effective. We know that most brides are on a strict budget, and our pricing reflects this, and therefore allows you to book your appointment knowing you can easily afford it. Below we have listed out what you can expect when you book a bridal eyebrow wax appointment at our popular salon – let’s get started!
Las Vegas Bridal Brow Wax Package: $15+
- Pricing May Include the Following:
- An informative consultation is included with your brow wax appointment that will enable you and your brow specialist to determine the final look of your eyebrows. Basically, it’s an essential part of the process that allows for a productive session.
- First, we remove any makeup such as foundation, eyeshadow, or eyebrow filler that can possibly make the waxing process not as effective.
- Your Las Vegas bridal brow wax technician proceeds to cut wax strips to match your specifications, and the strips are warmed, typically by simply holding the strip and rubbing it between the hands.
- Once the strips are warmed, they are carefully placed above and below the eyebrows, and then firmly pressed down.
- After a few minutes, the strip is then quickly removed, along with the unwanted hair.
- We recommend that you do not book your appointment the day of your wedding because you may be left with slight redness, which is normal, for a short amount of time after your appointment. It’s best to book your session the day, or two before.
- We also have the following brow and lash packages that you may be interested in:
Desert Shores Area of Summerlin Bridal Salon
The Salon at Lakeside sits in a stunning area called the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, which is known for being a popular place to visit. In addition to this, our salon rests on the edge of Lake Jacqueline, and the views are simply spectacular from our large glass salon windows. Our clients also enjoy lovely views of the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas during their appointments. The Salon at Lakeside is also conveniently located near downtown Las Vegas, where many weddings are held. Overall, you will love our beautiful salon and the retreat-like atmosphere it offers.
Bridal Brow Wax Experts Near Downtown Vegas
You will not only love our modern Las Vegas bridal salon, but you’re also going to love our salon team members. They are highly qualified to perfectly prepare you for your wedding, or any traditional salon service you are in need of. In addition to this, our team is very friendly and welcoming.
Read more about our beauty salon professionals:
- Our brow wax artists are experienced and talented, as well as perfectionists!
- Each brow specialist is trained on eyebrow waxing safety protocols because the work is done close to the eyes.
- Our staff has years of experience working with bridal clientele who expect nothing but the best.
- Our Las Vegas bridal salon experts are fully licensed in the state of Nevada.
- Because we are a full-service salon, our brow wax professionals can also take care of all your bridal needs, as well as provide traditional salon services such as deep conditioning hair treatments, and for those who need a touch-up, we offer hair color retouches, and wash & style appointments for those who have a big night out in Vegas planned.
Free Bridal Salon Brow Wax Consultations
It’s essential to have a brow wax consultation before any work begins so that you and your Las Vegas bridal brow wax technician can discuss how you would like your eyebrows to look, as well as answer any questions you may have. During your consultation, you can also discuss concerns you may have, and even share photo examples of how you would like your eyebrows cleaned up and shaped with a professional waxing. Take a look at the questions below since your brow expert may ask them during your consultation:
- Have you ever had your eyebrows professionally waxed in the past?
- Do you have a specific brow shape in mind, or would you just like stray hairs removed?
- Would you like to share any images of your preferred brow look?
- Will your bridesmaids also need a Las Vegas bridal brow wax appointment?
- Have you booked your wedding day hair and makeup appointment yet?
Salon Eyebrow Waxing Commonly Asked Questions
If you have never had your eyebrows waxed before, then we are sure you will have a few questions, especially if it’s for your wedding. You’re not alone; most of the brides that book appointments with us have a question or two. With that said, you will want to take a look at our most commonly asked question so that you will be well informed before your appointment.
What is a brow wax?
Eyebrow waxing is the process of removing unwanted hair with wax to achieve neat and perfectly shaped eyebrows. There are two forms of wax that are commonly used which are hot or cold wax, depending upon the salon you are working with.
The process is simple, and an experienced brow technician will know how to produce outstanding results. They typically start with a consultation to help determine your goals for the appointment. The brow technician cleans the brow area, applies hot wax or cold wax strips to the perimeter of the eyebrows. The wax is then quickly removed, along with the unwanted hair. The area is then cleaned and you are left with amazing eyebrows that look fantastic.
Does it hurt to have your eyebrows waxed?
We won’t lie; it might hurt just a bit, or sting for just a few seconds as the wax is quickly removed, and immediately after. This is to be expected due to the fact that you are quickly removing hair. Brow wax appointments are booked every week in salons around the world, so that tells you that it’s not so bad. Any pain would be slight and doesn’t last long, and the results are well worth it.
Can I do my own brow wax for my wedding?
There are a lot of individuals who wax their own eyebrows. However, when it comes to your wedding day, we recommend having it done by a professional. Here are a few reasons why:
- A Las Vegas brow technician is highly experienced in shaping the wax around your eyebrows to obtain a natural and stunning look.
- Doing your own brow waxing could lead to misshaping your brows right before your wedding day, which would be devastating to most brides – it’s not worth the risk.
- Salon experts use professional waxing products that work well for their clients. Buying your own wax may result in unknowingly purchasing an inferior product that can cause an allergic reaction, which wouldn’t look good for the wedding cameras.
- The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin offers affordable pricing for its bridal brow waxing appointments, which may be close to the price of purchasing your own at your local store. Additionally, our cost-effective pricing includes more than just the needed products, it also includes exceptional service where you can sit back and relax while we make your eyebrows look stunning.
The Salon at Lakeside Bridal & Traditional Salon Services
Our Las Vegas bridal salon is known throughout the area as the place to go when you want to look exceptional on your wedding day. Additionally, not only do we offer many various types of bridal packages, but also traditional salon services. After all, we are a full-service salon that meets the needs of our clients no matter what the occasion. For instance, The Salon at Lakeside offers services such as a one process hair color appointment, as well as manicure and pedicure packages for those who want perfect nails, and we also provide special event and prom updo services. Below we list even more of what we can offer you on your wedding day, as well as after your wedding.
Bridal Salon Services
- Check out this page If you think you might be interested in a bridal brow tint, and don’t miss our bridal brow fill and strip lashes page either!
- We offer a flower girl hair and makeup package for those brides that will have children in their wedding ceremony.
- Want beautiful long hair instantly for your wedding? Then you will want to take a look at our bridal clip-in hair extensions page!
- Get the tan that you have been dreaming of for your special day with a bridal spray tan package.
- Book a Las Vegas bridal hair blowout for your wedding day so you look amazing for the cameras.
- We haven’t forgotten about the groom, that’s why we offer men’s grooming packages for your special day.
- If you only need your makeup done professionally, look into our Las Vegas bridal airbrush makeup package, as well as our traditional bridal makeup sessions.
- Define your eyes with either a bridal lash tint appointment, or by booking a Las Vegas bridal strip lashes package.
- Want a look that stands out from the rest? We can help with our bridal fantasy hair and makeup package!
- Check out our Las Vegas bridal trial hair and makeup page to learn why a test run is so important.
- Every bride wants their hair to look outstanding on their wedding day, so we proudly offer our bridal hair styling package for downdo type styles, as well as our bridal hair updo package for an exceptionally elegant look.
- Are you worried about that tattoo on your arm? No problem, we have a bridal tattoo coverage package at The Salon at Lakeside.
- We realize that every minute counts on your wedding day, so to save you some time, we have designed three packages where we come to you on your special day. This includes our mobile bridal hair and makeup package, and our solo mobile bridal hair styling and mobile bridal makeup packages.
- You can make an appointment to come into our salon to have both your hair and makeup completed with our hair and traditional makeup package, or our bridal hair and airbrush makeup package. For those who would like to wear their hair up, we offer our bridal updo hair and makeup appointments.
Traditional Salon Services
- If you would like a professional cut and style, then be sure to book a Las Vegas women’s haircut appointment!
- For those who are planning a night out in downtown Vegas, and want to look outstanding, we offer airbrush makeup packages. If you want to go all out, then also consider an updo hairstyle appointment.
- The Salon at Lakeside books balayage hair highlights on a regular basis because it’s such a popular service; contact us if you’re interested.
- Want your nails taken care of by a professional? Then be sure to book our popular mani pedi package!
- Bring your hair back to life with an incredible salon hair mask repair treatment.
- For those who have kids, bring them to The Salon at Lakeside for a Las Vegas children’s haircut and style appointment.
- Everyone needs a relaxing head massage once in a while; reach out to us when you are in need of one.
- Our Las Vegas gel mani pedi package is perfect for those who want long-lasting beautiful nails. Or, you can book our single gel manicure, or gel pedicure packages if you don’t want all your nails done.
- Stop in for a Las Vegas men’s haircut and style at The Salon at Lakeside!
- Would you like to add some depth and beauty to your hair? Then book a partial hair highlight package at our Desert Shores salon. Or, ask about our full hair highlights appointments.
- Have a special occasion to go to in Las Vegas? If so, inquire about our traditional makeup package.
Look Fabulous on Your Wedding Day with Our Las Vegas Bridal Brow Wax Package!
We frequently book bridal brow wax appointments because we are located in the wedding capital of the world. With that said, we have the needed experience to make your eyebrows look fantastic on your wedding day. All you have to do is contact The Salon at Lakeside online, or ring us at (702) 363-1313. Our bridal salon team can take care of all your beauty needs, from your eyebrows to your lashes, to your hair and makeup – we are here for you!