Las Vegas Balayage Hair Highlights
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Las Vegas balayage hair highlights may not be a term you are familiar with, but we are positive that you know the look very well. From individuals in your community to celebrities you watch on TV, this highlighting technique has been growing in popularity over the years. If you are thinking about making a change to your normal every day look by getting balayage highlights, it’s essential to rely on the skills of a professional hairstylist. They will ensure your hair looks perfect and the end result is what you were hoping for. Let’s dive in and find out more about this hair highlighting technique and why it’s so popular.
Las Vegas Balayage Hair Highlights Pricing and Services
The Salon at Lakeside has many clients requesting balayage hair highlights. As a result, to make this creative highlighting technique accessible to the community, we have designed cost-effective pricing. We realize that trends such as these are a must-have and therefore has to be easy on the wallet. Along with having a professional balayage specialist work their magic on your hair, you will also enjoy a few other services that are included with your appointment. Let’s find out what you can look forward to at our Summerlin salon!
Las Vegas Balayage Hair Highlights: $200.00 and Up
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Start your appointment out with a beneficial Salon at Lakeside hair consultation.
- Your stylist will utilize professional balayage hair highlighting techniques to produce the look you are after.
- Quality salon products will be used to wash and condition your hair.
- Our Desert Shores hair salon provides a relaxing 3-minute head massage with all balayage appointments.
- Get the full salon experience by upgrading your appointment:
- Your stylist can blow dry and style your hair for a polished look. Curling or flat iron, along with brush styling techniques may be utilized. Includes finishing products such as sprays, oils, and gels: $40+
- Balayage, cut, and full styling Package: 250+.
Upscale Hair Salon in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin
If you have been to the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores, you know all too well what a beautiful and upscale area it’s in. The salon rests on the shores of Lake Jacqueline and this provides stunning views for their clients. Not only are there fabulous lake views, but the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas can be seen in the distance. This, coupled with the fact that the salon at Lakeside has a team of professionals, makes for a spa-like experience that will have you looking forward to your next appointment. Stop by this Desert Shores hair salon any day of the week to check it out, or to ask about our balayage services.
The Best Balayage Hair Highlighting Stylists in Las Vegas
Being the popular salon that it is, the Salon at Lakeside has balayage clients on almost a weekly basis. This makes them experts in the field of balayage within the Las Vegas area. This type of service is not just your typical highlight and takes a skilled and experienced hand to create a masterpiece. Not only are their stylists experienced in the art of balayage, they also have a wide range of capabilities when it comes to all hair services. This includes color corrections, as well as one process hair color, and women’s haircut & styles, and more.
Check out what our Salon at Lakeside balayage hair highlight specialists can provide:
- The Salon at Lakeside stylists are highly knowledgeable when it comes to balayage highlighting techniques.
- Able to create natural-looking, gradual, light to dark highlights for an outstanding look.
- Capable of providing services related to any type of highlight – full hair highlights, partial highlights, and more.
- Experienced in hair care techniques as well as educating clients on the subject.
- On top of the latest hair trends when it comes to highlights, color, styling, and the like.
- Our Summerlin salon stylists are capable of providing many services. A few examples include men’s haircuts and prom updos.
Balayage Hair Highlight Consultations in Las Vegas
A process such as a balayage hair highlight should always start with a consultation. This especially holds true if you have never had a balayage highlight before. The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores provides free consultations to ensure that you walk out looking your very best. A consultation allows the client to describe the look they are after, as well as give the stylist a chance to ask important questions.
Here is a list of possible questions your stylist may ask during your free consultation:
- Have you ever had a balayage highlight, or any type of hair highlight in the past?
- Do you know how light or how gradual you would like your Las Vegas balayage hair highlights to appear?
- Has your hair been chemically processed in any way? If so, how long ago was this?
- Do you know about any aftercare techniques, such as deep conditioning treatments, that can keep your hair healthy after your balayage session?
- Would you like to have your hair trimmed during this appointment?
Balayage Highlight Questions & Answers
Here at the Salon at Lakeside, we get clients from all over Las Vegas who are seeking out professional balayage hair highlights. With that in mind, our team has answered questions on just about everything there is to know about the balayage technique. They have grown their knowledge base on the subject and are here to answer any question you may have on the topic.
Take a look at some of our most common questions regarding Las Vegas balayage hair highlights:
1. What is Balayage?
The word balayage is pronounced BAH-LEE-AHGE and is a French word for “sweeping”. This technique is rightly named because highlights are literally painted on free-hand. This name applies to how the highlight is applied.
This technique creates a natural-looking gradation from dark to light. Normally, a balayage application starts further down from the roots, towards the middle and ends. This gives the appearance of natural highlights from the sun. It adds much dimension to the hair and allows more time between refresher appointments.
Although most stylists do free-hand painting, some may use foil to separate strands. Also, this process can sometimes take a few appointments depending on your preferences. Talk to one of the balayage experts at the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin, they can help you decide if this technique is right for you.
2. Why are balayage highlights so popular?
Let’s take a look at why a Las Vegas balayage hair highlight is all the rage with people of all ages.
- It looks incredible! Hair that has balayage highlights looks beautiful and it’s difficult to tell that it’s not highlighted by the sun. This is the look that most people are after – natural, healthy-looking hair.
- A balayage allows for a customized look. Because the process is done with free-hand highlighting, and not uniform industry-standard techniques, it enables the client to have more say in the exact direction they would like the stylist to go in. This is helpful when you need to take into consideration what looks best with different hair colors, facial complexions, hair texture, and more.
- This process of highlighting the hair requires much less maintenance. Since it gives the appearance of grown-out roots, there is no need to rush in for touch-ups when your hair starts growing out. You can come in for a retouch in 3 to 6 months instead of 3 to 6 weeks, if you prefer.
3. How can I care for my hair after my balayage appointment?
With any highlight or color comes the need to take some extra measures to ensure your hair stays healthy and vibrant. Let’s take a look at a few ideas:
- Your Las Vegas balayage specialist will recommend a few high-quality shampoos and conditioners to help combat damage.
- Be sure to keep a schedule when it comes to getting your hair trimmed. When split ends form, they can quickly make their way up and damage your hair.
- Talk to your stylist at the Salon at Lakeside about making an appointment for a deep conditioning treatment. This will lock in moisture, as well as add proteins and nutrients back into your hair. This will help keep your hair strong and healthy.
- Avoid using high heat settings with any styling tool. This includes blow dryers, curling and flat irons, and the like. High heat settings can instantly damage the hair, causing it to become dry and brittle.
Enjoy Other Exceptional Salon at Lakeside Services
We are a full-service salon with a variety of services. Let’s take a look at what else the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin can offer you:
- Do you have little ones, we offer children’s cuts!
- Have a big night planned, stop in for an updo hairstyling appointment.
- Come in for a relaxing head massage after a long day at the office!
- Is it time to make those roots disappear? If so, stop in for a color retouch.
- Thinking about getting your hair colored? Read about our Las Vegas hair color specialists.
- Keep your hair looking healthy with a hair mask repair treatment.
Make Heads Turn with Las Vegas Balayage Hair Highlights at the Salon at Lakeside!
Our salon in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin can provide you with a stunning look that will have you loving your hair again. Our Las Vegas balayage highlight specialists have years of experience, knowledge, and a desire to make your hair look fabulous! Give us a call to discuss what we can do for you by contacting the Salon at Lakeside. If you would like to consult with a stylist over the phone, give us a call at (702) 363-1313. We are confident that our balayage services will have you walking out of our Las Vegas hair salon feeling confident and looking amazing!