Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Artists
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Do you have a special event coming up, or just want to look fabulous for a big night out? If so, you may want to consider booking a Las Vegas airbrush makeup session. If you’re new to the world of airbrush makeup, you will be amazed at the natural and flawless look it can provide. Many brides insist on using airbrushed makeup on their wedding day – if this isn’t a testament to how outstanding the results are, we don’t know what is! Let’s take a closer look at airbrush makeup to see if it’s right for you and the look you’re after.
Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Pricing and Services
We know how important it can be when you feel you need to look your very best, so we designed airbrush makeup pricing that makes it more accessible. This will also allow our clients to come back on a regular basis when special events pop up, or if they just want to look incredible for the day. Let’s see what you can look forward to during your appointment:
Airbrush Makeup Package: $100.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Start your appointment with a complimentary Las Vegas airbrush makeup consultation.
- If needed, skin will be cleansed with a quality facial cleanser.
- A moisturizing primer will be airbrushed to create a smooth surface before makeup application.
- A foundation base color will be custom mixed to match your skin tone.
- Blush is air sprayed for a healthy glow and cheekbone definition.
- Eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara are carefully airbrushed for an outstanding look.
- Lip color is also airbrushed, along with a glossy moisture finish, if desired.
The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
In addition to the salon’s incredible customer service, experienced stylists and makeup artists, the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin also offers you a retreat-like atmosphere. This, in part, is due to the location of this Las Vegas salon. It sits on the shores of Lake Jacqueline which provides beautiful and relaxing views for their clients. Additionally, set in the background are the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas, which only adds to the breathtaking scenery. The Desert Shores Community of Summerlin is an upscale, gorgeous area that is a wonderful place to visit. The atmosphere, along with its team of dedicated makeup artists, creates a sensational experience!
Professional Airbrush Makeup Artists in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is the wedding capital of the world, and with that comes a great need for exceptional airbrush makeup artists in the area. The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin has a team of professional airbrush makeup artists equipped with the latest technology, education, and experience. Not only do they have extensive experience with applying airbrush makeup, they can also meet all your salon needs. They are skilled at balayage hair highlights, hair mask repair treatments, along with one process hair color, and a lot more.
Take a look at what the Salon at Lakeside specialists can offer you:
- Highly skilled at Las Vegas airbrush makeup techniques.
- Experienced at airbrush makeup custom color blending.
- Knowledgeable on the latest industry trends pertaining to salon airbrushing.
- Utilizes the latest professional airbrush makeup tools and accessories for quality applications.
- Capable of providing the full package when it comes to airbrush makeup applications, weddings, events, or big night out updo hairstyling, along with prom updos.
- Experienced in all hair services such as haircuts for men, women’s cut and style, along with children’s cuts, and more.
Complimentary Airbrush Makeup Consultations in Las Vegas
If you are seeking out a professional Las Vegas airbrush artist, then it may mean you have a special event planned. So it goes without saying that you will want your makeup to look perfect. This is why a consultation is so crucial. It sets the stage for creating an exceptional look based on your makeup goals, and the overall look you’re after. During your consultation, you will have the chance to ask questions, ask for direction, and answer any important questions your Las Vegas makeup artist may have.
To prepare you for your consultation, here is a list of possible questions your airbrush makeup artist may ask:
- Is this your first Las Vegas airbrush makeup session?
- What type of occasion is this makeup application for?
- Do you tend to have dry, oily, or in-between skin?
- Is your end goal a subtle natural look or a dramatic flair?
- Did you bring any images of individuals with airbrushed makeup that we can replicate?
Airbrush Makeup Questions & Answers
Because the Salon at Lakeside is close to downtown Vegas, we get quite a few clients inquiring about airbrush makeup for weddings, bachelorette parties, corporate events, or a fun night out. This has equipped our makeup artists with a vast amount of knowledge on the topic. From color choices to technical airbrush tool questions, we get a lot of inquiries during our consultations.
Here are a few of our top questions on Las Vegas airbrush makeup:
1. What is airbrush makeup?
Airbrush makeup is an alternative way of applying makeup using an airbrush gun instead of brushes or sponges. The airbrush gun is a small air-operated sprayer that professional makeup artists use to seamlessly apply foundations, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. The airbrush gun evenly disperses tiny particles of pigment that create a uniform, natural-looking, flawless finish. Colors can be custom mixed and applied in several passes until the desired look is achieved.
There are typically two types of foundations used with an airbrush gun, this can be water or silicon-based. It’s best to have an experienced salon professional apply airbrushed makeup to avoid using low-quality products, as well as avoid streaks, wrong color tone, and the like. This type of makeup application is new to a lot of individuals, so the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin would be happy to answer any airbrush makeup questions you have.
2. I have an all-day event, will airbrush makeup stand up to the long hours?
Las Vegas airbrush makeup applications tend to last much longer than traditional makeup. Its typical staying power is up to 12 hours, but it can actually last longer. Long-lasting makeup is a plus for many who don’t want the hassle of constantly checking their makeup or doing retouches. This holds true especially for brides. Their makeup should last long enough to beautifully get through pre-marriage photographs, the wedding, post-wedding photographs, and the reception. This equals a long day where looking your very best is important to the bride. After all, it’s their day to shine!
Your skin type can determine if your Las Vegas airbrushed makeup will last longer than the typical timeframe. Normal skin that has a lot of moisture can last several hours past the 12-hour mark. In contrast, oily or dry skin don’t have the same staying power. Even so, airbrushed makeup lasts an unbelievable amount of time, so it’s safe to say that it will get you through your all-day event.
3. What are the benefits of using airbrush makeup?
There are many benefits to using airbrush makeup, as compared to traditional makeup applications. Let’s take a look at a few reasons you may want to consider this method of applying makeup for your wedding, event, or night out in downtown Vegas:
- Airbrush makeup provides a sheer, uniform, natural, flawless finish and luminous glow that looks amazing.
- This method avoids heavy makeup applications and leaves the client with a lightweight application that feels great.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, along with acne and large pores.
- Staying power leaves client feeling confident that they will not need touch-ups throughout the day.
- Colors are completely customizable to achieve the look you’re after.
- High-end airbrush makeup products are hypoallergenic and can contain ingredients that help protect the skin.
If you would like to discuss the benefits of utilizing airbrush makeup in more detail, stop by the Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores, we would be happy to provide you with more information.
Other Services Offered at Our Summerlin Salon
If you’re interested in a professional airbrush makeup application, then you may also want to take a look at a few other services to complete your look:
- Do you need a deep conditioning treatment so that your hair looks healthy and vibrant?
- Your makeup will look perfect, make sure your hair does also with a color retouch, if needed!
- If you’re in need of a color change, you may want to take a look at our Las Vegas hair color specialist’s page.
- Has someone applied the wrong hair color? If so, talk to our stylists about our color correction services.
- Give your hair that sun-kissed look with a full hair highlights or partial highlights appointment.
- Get a relaxing salon head massage, you won’t regret it!
Look Your Ultimate Best with a Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Session at the Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin
Our salon makeup artists can create a look that’s worthy of the red carpet, or just make you look incredible! The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin specializes in Las Vegas airbrush makeup applications, and can work with you for your wedding, corporate event, birthday party, or fun night out in downtown Vegas! We would love to meet you to discuss your makeup needs, any day of the week. Contact the Salon at Lakeside to book an appointment or inquire about airbrushed makeup, our makeup artists are here to help. You can give our Las Vegas salon a call at (702) 363-1313. We look forward to seeing you walk out of our salon feeling beautiful and ready to make heads turn!