Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Application
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
Do you have a special event coming up, or just want to look fabulous for a big night out? If so, you may want to consider booking a Las Vegas airbrush makeup session. If you’re new to the world of airbrush makeup, you will be amazed at the natural and flawless look it can provide. Many brides insist on using airbrushed makeup on their wedding day – if this isn’t a testament to how outstanding the results are, we don’t know what is! Let’s take a closer look at airbrush makeup to see if it’s right for you and the look you’re after.
Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Pricing & Services
We know how important it can be when you feel you need to look your very best, so we designed airbrush makeup pricing that makes it more accessible. This will also allow our clients to come back on a regular basis when special events pop up, or if they just want to look incredible for the day. Let’s see what you can look forward to during your appointment:
Airbrush Makeup Package: $100.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- Start your appointment with a complimentary Las Vegas airbrush makeup consultation.
- If needed, your skin will be cleansed with a quality facial cleanser.
- A moisturizing primer will be airbrushed to create a smooth surface before makeup application.
- A foundation base color will be custom mixed to match your skin tone.
- Blush is air sprayed for a healthy glow and cheekbone definition.
- Eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara are carefully airbrushed for an outstanding look.
- Lip color is also airbrushed, along with a glossy moisture finish, if desired.
- While at our salon, you may want to consider these additional services:
The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Area of Summerlin
In addition to the salon’s incredible customer service, experienced stylists and makeup artists, The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin also offers you a retreat-like atmosphere. This, in part, is due to the location of this Las Vegas salon. It sits on the shores of Lake Jacqueline which provides beautiful and relaxing views for their clients. Additionally, set in the background are the foothills of Northwest Las Vegas, which only adds to the breathtaking scenery. The Desert Shores Community of Summerlin is an upscale, gorgeous area that is a wonderful place to visit. The atmosphere, along with its team of dedicated makeup artists, creates a sensational experience!
Professional Airbrush Makeup Artists in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is the wedding capital of the world, and with that comes a great need for exceptional airbrush makeup artists in the area. The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin has a team of professional airbrush makeup artists equipped with the latest technology, education, and experience. Not only do they have extensive experience with applying airbrush makeup, they can also meet all your salon needs. They are skilled at balayage hair highlights, and hair mask repair treatments, along with one process hair color services, and more.
Take a look at what The Salon at Lakeside specialists can offer you:
- Highly skilled at Las Vegas airbrush makeup techniques.
- Experienced at airbrush makeup custom color blending.
- Knowledgeable on the latest industry trends pertaining to salon airbrushing.
- Utilizes the latest professional airbrush makeup tools and accessories for quality applications.
- Capable of providing the full package when it comes to airbrush makeup applications, weddings, events, or big night out updo hairstyling, along with prom updos.
- Experienced in all hair services such as haircuts for men, and women’s cut and style services, along with children’s cuts, and wave and curl perm sessions, Brazilian Blowouts, and shampoo and blowout packages.
Complimentary Airbrush Makeup Consultations in Las Vegas
If you are seeking out a professional Las Vegas airbrush artist, then it may mean you have a special event planned. So it goes without saying that you will want your makeup to look perfect. This is why a consultation is so crucial. It sets the stage for creating an exceptional look based on your makeup goals, and the overall look you’re after. During your consultation, you will have the chance to ask questions, ask for direction, and answer any important questions your Las Vegas makeup artist may have.
To prepare you for your consultation, here is a list of possible questions your airbrush makeup artist may ask:
- Is this your first Las Vegas airbrush makeup session?
- What type of occasion is this makeup application for?
- Do you tend to have dry, oily, or in-between skin?
- Is your end goal a subtle natural look or a dramatic flair?
- Did you bring any images of individuals with airbrushed makeup that we can replicate?
- Would you like to add any other services to your makeup appointment? Maybe a nail polish change session, a traditional mani pedi package, or French polish tips?
Airbrush Makeup Questions & Answers
Because The Salon at Lakeside is close to downtown Vegas, we get quite a few clients inquiring about airbrush makeup for weddings, bachelorette parties, corporate events, or a fun night out. This has equipped our makeup artists with a vast amount of knowledge on the topic. From color choices to technical airbrush tool questions, we get a lot of inquiries during our consultations.
Here are a few of our top questions on Las Vegas airbrush makeup:
What is airbrush makeup?
Airbrush makeup is an alternative way of applying makeup using an airbrush gun instead of brushes or sponges. The airbrush gun is a small air-operated sprayer that professional makeup artists use to seamlessly apply foundations, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. The airbrush gun evenly disperses tiny particles of pigment that create a uniform, natural-looking, flawless finish. Colors can be custom mixed and applied in several passes until the desired look is achieved.
There are typically two types of foundations used with an airbrush gun, this can be water or silicon-based. It’s best to have an experienced salon professional apply airbrushed makeup to avoid using low-quality products, as well as avoid streaks, wrong color tone, and the like. This type of makeup application is new to a lot of individuals, so The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin would be happy to answer any airbrush makeup questions you have.
I have an all-day event, will airbrush makeup stand up to the long hours?
Las Vegas airbrush makeup applications tend to last much longer than traditional makeup. Its typical staying power is up to 12 hours, but it can actually last longer. Long-lasting makeup is a plus for many who don’t want the hassle of constantly checking their makeup or doing retouches. This holds true especially for brides. Their makeup should last long enough to beautifully get through pre-marriage photographs, the wedding, post-wedding photographs, and the reception. This equals a long day where looking your very best is important to the bride. After all, it’s their day to shine!
Your skin type can determine if your Las Vegas airbrushed makeup will last longer than the typical timeframe. Normal skin that has a lot of moisture can last several hours past the 12-hour mark. In contrast, oily or dry skin don’t have the same staying power. Even so, airbrushed makeup lasts an unbelievable amount of time, so it’s safe to say that it will get you through your all-day event.
What are the benefits of using airbrush makeup?
There are many benefits to using airbrush makeup, as compared to traditional makeup applications. Let’s take a look at a few reasons you may want to consider this method of applying makeup for your wedding, event, or night out in downtown Vegas:
- Airbrush makeup provides a sheer, uniform, natural, flawless finish and luminous glow that looks amazing.
- This method avoids heavy makeup applications and leaves the client with a lightweight application that feels great.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, along with acne and large pores.
- Staying power leaves client feeling confident that they will not need touch-ups throughout the day.
- Colors are completely customizable to achieve the look you’re after.
- High-end airbrush makeup products are hypoallergenic and can contain ingredients that help protect the skin.
If you would like to discuss the benefits of utilizing airbrush makeup in more detail, stop by The Salon at Lakeside in Desert Shores, we would be happy to provide you with more information.
Other Services Offered at Our Summerlin Salon
Here at our Las Vegas salon we offer many services to meet your needs, this includes gel pedicures, and acrylic fills, as well as volume eyelash extensions appointments, and affordable lip waxing sessions. We also offer traditional manicure services, and classic eyelash extensions sessions. Below we have listed even more of our fantastic salon packages for you to view:
- Do you need a deep conditioning treatment so that your hair looks healthy and vibrant?
- Make sure your hair looks it’s best by booking a color retouch, if needed!
- Contact The Salon at Lakeside to book a relaxing spa pedicure package today!
- Anyone with light eyebrows can benefit from a professional eyebrow tinting session.
- Get your eyelashes permanently curled with a lash lift package – they will look sensational until they grow out!
- If you’re in need of a color change, you may want to take a look at our Las Vegas hair color specialist’s page.
- Our Summerlin salon offers Las Vegas full face waxing for anyone in need of this service. If you would just like to target the chin area, we also have a solo chin waxing package.
- Our skin care specialists can offer you dermaplaning services at our Desert Shores salon.
- If you’re looking for a salon that can provide you with stunning lashes, then you will want to book a 3D volume eyelash extensions package at The Salon at Lakeside.
- Anyone who breaks or chips a nail can schedule a quick nail repair session with our nail experts.
- If you would like to switch from classic to volume, we offer an affordable transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions package.
- We can get your eyebrows looking outstanding with our popular brow shaping packages.
- In addition to airbrushing services, we also offer Las Vegas traditional makeup packages that produce amazing results.
- Book a gel mani pedi package with a nail expert at our Clark County beauty salon.
- If you don’t want to wear your extensions after your event is over, we can take them off for you with our eyelash extensions removal package.
- You can take a look at all our beauty packages in one place on our main Las Vegas salon page.
- Let us create a radiant look and a smooth feel to your face with our popular facial peel services.
- Has someone applied the wrong hair color? If so, talk to our stylists about our color correction services.
- Give your hair that sun-kissed look with a full hair highlights or partial highlights appointment.
- We provide professional microneedling services that can rejuvenate your collagen levels for an incredible look.
- The Salon at Lakeside can apply permanent makeup for you so that you will not have to worry about applying it every day.
- Anyone getting married soon can book a bridal package at our Summerlin salon.
- Look like a glamorous actress with our 6D-10D volume eyelash extensions package, or our 4D-5D volume eyelash extensions services.
- You can add a head massage to any of our packages for a relaxing experience!
- Get fabulously full and even brows with our Las Vegas eyebrow extensions package.
Look Your Ultimate Best with a Las Vegas Airbrush Makeup Session at The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin
Our salon makeup artists can create a look that’s worthy of the red carpet, or just make you look incredible! The Salon at Lakeside in the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin specializes in Las Vegas airbrush makeup applications, and can work with you for your wedding, corporate event, birthday party, or fun night out in downtown Vegas! We would love to meet you to discuss your makeup needs, any day of the week. Contact The Salon at Lakeside to book an appointment or inquire about airbrushed makeup, our makeup artists are here to help. You can give our Las Vegas salon a call at (702) 363-1313. We look forward to seeing you walk out of our salon feeling beautiful and ready to make heads turn!