Las Vegas Acrylic Fills
Summerlin Desert Shores Salon
For those who regularly get a salon acrylic full set, you know that eventually, routine maintenance will need to be done, and a Las Vegas acrylic fills package should be booked for a touchup. This is actually an outstanding way to keep your nails looking fabulous without having to replace your whole set of acrylic nails. The Salon at Lakeside in Summerlin offers affordable acrylic fill packages to help you compensate for unavoidable nail growth, so your nails will once again look just as incredible as they did when you originally came in for your acrylic full set appointment. Anyone who is not familiar with acrylic fills will greatly benefit from this page that contains details on the topic. With that in mind, let’s get started and dive into the following information.
Las Vegas Acrylic Fills Package Pricing & Services
Our acrylic fills package is actually one of our popular menu items, which means it’s a much-needed service. Because of this, we have designated a package price that will ensure it’s affordable for anyone in need of acrylic fills, also referred to as infills. Our nail salon located in the Desert Shores area of Summerlin is here for you when it comes to creating and maintaining your acrylic nails. So, let’s find out what you can expect when you come in and have our acrylic nail specialists work their magic to restore your nails back to their beautiful status.
Acrylic Fills Package: $30.00+
Price May Include the Following Services:
- A free consultation comes with your Las Vegas acrylic fill package to ensure you and your nail artist are on the same page with your appointment goals.
- Using a special nail drill, the top coat shine or clear coat on your nail will be removed, which also creates a smooth base.
- The cuticle will be pushed back to create a neat appearance and remove any dry or dead skin from the nail bed because it can cause acrylic nail lifting. The area closest to the cuticle is then buffed with the nail drill to clean it up a bit more.
- A dehydrator polish is then applied to the natural nail bed to remove any excess oils, and a primer is applied to the same area to prep it for the acrylic fill application.
- One bead of liquid monomer and clear acrylic powder is mixed together and applied onto your real nail bed closest to your cuticle, and then gently brushed downward. The same color as your acrylic nail can be used, or a creative ombre look can be achieved by using a different color for the fill, resulting in a two-tone colored nail.
- Once the nails have dried, they are then buffed and filed for a quick shaping, and wiped clean.
- A clear top coat is painted over the fill and remaining acrylic nail, and the nails are cured for fast drying.
- While you’re at The Salon at Lakeside for your acrylic fill appointment, consider booking one of these popular packages also:
Best Beauty Salon Near Downtown Vegas
If you’re looking for a salon near downtown Vegas that not only provides exceptional customer service, but also a modern retreat-like experience, then The Salon at Lakeside is the place to go. Our salon is located on the breathtaking shores of Lake Jacqueline, with stunning views of the Foothills of Northwest Las Vegas, well-maintained beautiful greenery, and more. Additionally, the salon sits in the popular upscale Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, near downtown Vegas. This makes it very convenient for those planning a night out on the Vegas strip to stop in for nail or hair services.
Meet the Acrylic Fill Experts at The Salon at Lakeside
Unless you are fully trained in the art of acrylic filling, it’s not an easy task for some. This is why we always recommend having your fills done by an experienced professional, and that’s what you can expect to find when you come to The Salon at Lakeside – Las Vegas acrylic nail experts. Not only that, our salon specialists are experienced in all things beauty, so they can assist you with much more than making your nails look exceptional. They are experienced in the art of color retouches, as well as perm wave and curls for those who want to add curls and body to their hair, and of course, women’s haircuts are done on a daily basis at our popular Las Vegas salon, eyebrow extensions, and 3D volume eyelash extensions, as well as 4D-5D, and 6D-10D.
Let’s take a look at just how experienced and capable our team really is:
- Our salon staff is fully licensed in the state of Nevada, and experienced with acrylic fill applications.
- We ensure that our nail technicians are aware of all the latest trends in the Las Vegas area, as well as which professional products, and techniques to use.
- Our Desert Shores salon team can handle single appointments, as well as full wedding parties. If you happen to have an upcoming wedding, be sure to check out our bridal salon services.
- The team members at our Las Vegas salon create a friendly and welcoming environment, and strive to meet your beauty goals.
- Our nail specialists are multi-talented and can therefore offer you just about any salon service you may be looking for. This includes services such as traditional manicures, and gel manicures, along with prom and special event updo packages, chin waxing, and of course, traditional makeup applications, and Brazilian Blowouts!s
Acrylic Fill Consultations in the Las Vegas Area
If you go to salons often, then you already know the importance of a consultation. For those who are not familiar with beauty salon consultations, it’s essential that you always have one, no matter what type of package you’re booking. Consultations ensure that your appointment goes exactly how you have envisioned it would, and it puts you and your nail expert on the same page, allows for questions to be asked, and more. It’s also a way of getting to know your salon specialist before your appointment starts.
So you’re more prepared, here are a few questions that you may be asked during your acrylic fill consultation:
- Have you ever booked a Las Vegas acrylic fill package before?
- If you get acrylic nails regularly, how often do you book infill appointments?
- Would you like a different nail color for the fill area, or should it be the same as your acrylic nail?
- While you’re at our Summerlin salon, would you like us to take care of any of your other beauty needs, such as full hair highlights, a traditional pedicure, or maybe a wash and style?
Acrylic Fill Appointment Commonly Asked Questions
If you have never had a professional acrylic fill, then we can imagine that you may have a question or two. It’s common for our clients to ask more than a few questions, and we love providing the answers. Because we book Las Vegas acrylic fill packages on a regular basis, we have built up a list of commonly asked questions, here are our top three:
What’s the difference between acrylic fills and acrylic full set packages?
There are only a few differences between an acrylic fill and full set packages; let’s take a look at them:
Acrylic Full Set
An acrylic full set package includes 10 acrylic nails that are perfectly placed by a professional nail technician. Additionally, all the steps that are taken to place the nails provides the client with a manicure.
Here are the steps taken during an acrylic full set appointment:
- Previous nail polish is removed, if needed.
- The cuticles are pushed back and a nail drill is used to lightly sand over the nail to remove oils.
- Acrylic tips are applied to the ends of the real nails with a special adhesive. Once firmly in place, the nails are cut and filed into shape, and the nail is sanded once again to remove the ridge of the acrylic nail.
- A liquid dehydrator polish and primer are painted onto the real nail.
- A special liquid monomer, along with a clear acrylic powder, are painted over the natural nail and acrylic nail, typically in three stages – adding it to the acrylic tip first. This same process is repeated, but this time, using an acrylic color.
- A nail drill may be used again to refine the edges and smooth the nail, and then a clear glossy coat is typically added to lock in the color.
An acrylic fill is done on a client that has previously had an acrylic full set, as described above, and some time has passed causing the need for a fill where the nail has grown out. A fill is a great alternative to having to replace the acrylic nails, it’s basically a professional touchup in between full nail set appointments.
Here is what’s involved in an acrylic fill session:
- Everything that’s included with an acrylic full set package listed above, with the exception of applying new acrylic nails.
- Painting a new color over the entire nail area can be included in the session, or if an ombre look is requested, then a different color will be painted over the new nail growth, followed by a clear coat.
How often should I book an appointment for an acrylic fill?
This all depends on how fast your nails grow, and if you require a touchup sooner because of a special occasion that’s coming up. Typically, our clients come in every two to three weeks for an infill. You can speak with your salon specialist to schedule your Las Vegas acrylic fill appointments ahead of time, and we can reach out with reminders. Keeping up with your regular acrylic nail maintenance will prolong the life of your nail set.
Can I do my own acrylic fills?
We recommend that you have an acrylic fill specialist apply the fills for you. Why is this the case? Because adding acrylic fills is more than just painting your nails with polish, it requires much more work and knowledge. Here are a few reasons why it’s not a good idea to do your infills yourself:
- A Las Vegas acrylic fill should be done with high-end products that were created just for infills. For instance, if a low-end acrylic gel is used, it could possibly not hold up to your daily tasks, or worse yet, it could cause a nail infection.
- Our salon experts do acrylic full sets and fills on a weekly basis, so we know how to make them look perfect. If you do your own fill, it may not look as precise as it should.
Additional Salon Services Near the Vegas Strip
We offer salon services to the Las Vegas community, as well as those visiting the Vegas area. With that said, our Summerlin salon provides more than just nail services, but instead, a wide variety of salon packages to meet your everyday and special occasion beauty needs. This includes such services as balayage hair highlights, and men’s haircut and style packages, as well as gel pedicure sessions, full face waxing, our popular Shampoo and Blowout appointments, and lip waxing packages. Below we have listed even more salon services that we can provide for our clients:
- If you need a Las Vegas hair color correction, be sure to book an appointment today.
- Read all about our dermaplaning services so you know if this package is right for you.
- The Salon at Lakeside offers transition from classic to volume eyelash extensions packages – take a look at our volume eyelash extensions main page for more details. If you’re not interested in extensions, we have a great lash lift package just for you.
- We offer popular nail polish change packages, as well as a French polish nail package add-on.
- Bring your little one along to your next appointment because we offer children’s haircut appointments.
- For those who want the star treatment, stop in for a gel mani pedi session, or a traditional mani pedi appointment. You can also book a Las Vegas spa pedicure package at our Summerlin salon.
- If it’s time to color your hair, schedule your one process hair color package at our Summerlin salon and meet with one of our Las Vegas hair color specialists.
- Contact us about a deep conditioning hair treatment so you can see just how healthy your hair can look!
- Need a relaxing head massage? If so, schedule an appointment at The Salon at Lakeside.
- For anyone wanting to look great 24/7, try out our permanent makeup services.
- If you need a microneedling package, our Las Vegas salon can help!
- We offer affordable brow shaping packages for those who need to look fantastic.
- If your nail has broken or chipped, contact us about our nail repair package.
- If your hair seems lifeless, you might just need a hair mask repair treatment.
- Our Las Vegas salon has fabulous updo hair styling packages at affordable prices.
- Facial peels are popular at our Summerlin salon, book yours today.
- We have a main salon packages page for those who would like to view all our services on one page.
Book Your Las Vegas Acrylic Fills Package at Our Desert Shores Salon!
If you have a full set of acrylic nails, then you will eventually need a Las Vegas acrylic fill, so be sure to contact The Salon at Lakeside online, or by phone at (702) 363-1313 to book your appointment. It’s important to keep up with your acrylic nail maintenance so that your nails look perfect consistently. In addition to this, feel free to call our Summerlin salon if you have any questions about acrylic nails, or if you would like to inquire about any of our other services that we offer. We can’t wait to meet with you and help you achieve your beauty goals, no matter what they are.